Laser hair removal on groupon- would you do it?

This makes me want to do it for my bikini area - I was wondering how long it would take, etc. And what about those pesky hairs further down in the unmentionables area, do they take care of that too?

This makes me want to do it for my bikini area - I was wondering how long it would take, etc. And what about those pesky hairs further down in the unmentionables area, do they take care of that too?

for this particular groupon, bikini line is $99 and brazilian bikini is $179.

Yes...and AFAIK 'full brazilian' is redundant....but I guess you'd have to call the spa to find out the specifics?

Abso-freaking-lutely!!

I've bought 2 Groupons for laser hair removal and have been thrilled with the results. You have to have the right combination of skin tone and hair color though (light skin + dark hair). I only did the lip/chin area though so not sure how the legs will be. It's not painless, just a warning. I take Advil before I get the procedure and use a cream with lidocaine on the areas being treated. Bikini Zone has lidocaine, just an FYI. And, it usually takes around 6 treatments to an area for the best results. If your Groupon is for less than that, keep in mind you might have to pay regular price for the remaining sessions.

I would research the company. I googled the company and found some reviews, most were very positive.

older thread but i had to update, i just got a living social deal for NYC. it starts at $99 for three sessions for a small area! i had a $10 credit so the area i wanted to start with came to $89 for three sessions. i figured it is worth it to give it a try. we will all have to share our living social/groupon laser experiences in a few months. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter