Las vegas power pass

kwonyong

Mouseketeer
Has anyone purchased a las vegas power pass and have any comments whether it was worthwhile or a waste of money.
Thanks

I've never bought one, but considered it from time to time. The two big problems with it are (1) many of the included attractions aren't that great or are free anyway and (2) in order to get your money's worth, you have to run around like a nut trying to squeeze in as many attractions as possible.

Personally, I prefer a much more leisurely vacation. At anything less than a frantic pace, the powerpass isn't a deal.

What is a "Power Pass"? been to Vegas numerous times, never heard of it. Is it the pass that gets you into the clubs?

I am very excited about visiting the Star Trek rides, I am hoping I can talk hubby into going both days. So I think for us it will be worth it. I'll let everyone know how we did when we get home.

Really depends on why you are going.

Plenty to do and see without trying to max out a special deal.

Don't know the pass....but sometimes you try to squeeze in too much with those kind of things and end up enjoying yourself less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter