Las Vegas & Orlando?

arielrocks

always planning another trip to Disney!!!
So, we (sorry I) am in the process of planning the next group trip for 2011 - I know - I am obsessed with planning.
Anyway, I am thinking that we might go to Vegas first for 4 nights then fly to Orlando for 2 weeks

I found out that Virgin at the only airline to fly direct to Vegas from London, and we can fly out to vegas and then back from orlando to gatwick....just trying to find out who flies from vegas to orlando without any stops!

Has anyone else done this??

So, we (sorry I) am in the process of planning the next group trip for 2011 - I know - I am obsessed with planning.
Anyway, I am thinking that we might go to Vegas first for 4 nights then fly to Orlando for 2 weeks

I found out that Virgin at the only airline to fly direct to Vegas from London, and we can fly out to vegas and then back from orlando to gatwick....just trying to find out who flies from vegas to orlando without any stops!

BA are soon to start direct flights from london to las vegas

Las Vegas to orlando.
Southwest airlines fly direct
For example WN246 dep LAS 13:00 arr MCO 20:30

US Airways
dep LAS 16:05 arr MCO 23:39

Virgin America will be starting a Vegas to Fort lauderdale flights in November

Also, check return tickest as these can be cheaper thasn a one way fare

Thank you Obi :thumbsup2 The last time I checked, I thought the direct flights had disappeared.

I've done this a couple of times: 4/5 days in Las Vegas and then flown to MCO but indirectly (once via ATL and once via DFW) and it was a real pain. I'd said if we ever did it again it would have to be Virgin (or now, BA option) with a direct flight between Las Vegas and Orlando. I'd thought the route had been the victim of cutbacks. So pleased I was wrong.

BA are soon to start direct flights from london to las vegas

Las Vegas to orlando.
Southwest airlines fly direct
For example WN246 dep LAS 13:00 arr MCO 20:30

US Airways
dep LAS 16:05 arr MCO 23:39

Virgin America will be starting a Vegas to Fort lauderdale flights in November

Also, check return tickest as these can be cheaper thasn a one way fare

Thank you Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!!!!

sorry couldn't resist - I'm sure you have never heard that before:rolleyes:

We used Southwest and found them very good - and cheap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter