Las Vegas fares

aliceinoz

Earning My Ears
Hi there
I was hoping that someone might know if this is a good price. We are looking at flying mid/end Oct - Orange County/LAS and then returning LAS to LAX. SW have some fares for 49.00 each way. I thought that was a good price:confused3 Can anyone confirm that or should I hold off a little longer. Do they ever bring out the discount codes for the West Coast?
TIA:)

I would say there is about a 15% chance the fair will go down to $39, and about a 85% chance it will go up to $59.

$49 isn't too bad. If it is for way in the future you may want to snag that price while you can. If it is for soon you may want to take it because the chances are not good it will be better.

That would be a good price. I also wanted to say have you looking into Allegiant airlines? I believe they have a flight from OC or maybe just Ontario. They sometimes have very low fares.

We often fly Ontario to LAS, that's a decent price.

I've never checked Allegient, I'll do so now!

Thanks for the replies. I will check the other airline if no lower, I will just go ahead and book. I think I would be more upset if the price went up, than if it went down after I paid. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter