Las Vegas airport hotel??

mog

DIS Veteran
We will be returning to Vegas from the Grand Canyon - probably late in the evening and flying out the next morning. We would like to be able to return the rental car the night before we leave and stay somewhere close to the airport that might have a shuttle since we won't have the car anymore. Does anyone have any recommendations?

The only one I know of that has a shuttle is the Hilton Garden Inn. It is on the south end of the strip, after the Mandalay, right across from the outlet mall. I'm sure there are others, you would think, but it's the only one I've stayed at with a shuttle.

How are you going to get to the hotel after you return the rental car? The car rental place is now a giant complex that is away from the airport. I would guess you are talking about riding the rental car shuttle to the airport and then calling the hotel shuttle to pick you up? That sounds like more of a pain than just returning the car that morning before your flight, but that's just me.

Good luck, have a great trip!

There are a number of business hotels with shuttles. Check with the specific hotels to make sure of the shuttle hours - especially if you are getting in really late or leaving very early - as they aren't all 24-hours.

A hotel I like is the Doubletree: http://doubletree1.hilton.com/en_US...letree-Club-Las-Vegas-Airport-Nevada/index.do . You could also just take a cab from the car rental center to the Doubletree - it would be less than $10.

Thanks - I hadn't even thought about how we would get to a hotel if we return the rental car that night! OOPS! I guess we could take a taxi, but it does start sounding a bit complicated then, doesn't it...
I guess I was thinking we will have a pretty early morning flight and I was just trying to not have to return the rental car that morning, but it looks like that may be the way to go.

Thanks again for the hotel recommendations - we'll probably use one of them anyway since they are close to the airport.

We will be returning to Vegas from the Grand Canyon - probably late in the evening and flying out the next morning. We would like to be able to return the rental car the night before we leave and stay somewhere close to the airport that might have a shuttle since we won't have the car anymore. Does anyone have any recommendations?
I would just keep the car until the morning you fly out . . . the new rental car facility has a pretty good shuttle service to the main airport terminal.

I would just keep the car until the morning you fly out . . . the new rental car facility has a pretty good shuttle service to the main airport terminal.

I agree. The new rental car place is like walking into the airport. Never a long wait.
And if your a preferred member of a car rental place, you can bypass the 1st check in desk.

Sounds like that is the way to go - I'm convinced. We'll just stay close to the airport and return the car that morning before we leave. Now if I could just get some decent-priced tickets so we can actually go!! I am having no luck in that department!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter