Lark Rise to Candleford

LuvinLucifer

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else a fan of this show?

For those who don't know, it's a Brtish period piece airing on PBS now. IMDB suggested that I(as Downton Abbey fan) might enjoy it, and I later found out it was airing in the US. It's sort of a cross between Little House on the Prairie and Downton Abbey.

]ust started watching it, found it through videos on my Kindle Fire. Just finished 3rd episode and enjoy it so far. You also might enjoy Cranford which is another period drama with Judi Dench

Loved Lark Rise to Candleford. The whole series played on our PBS station a couple years ago. The actor that played Robert on Lark Rise plays Bates on Downton Abbey, and the actress that played Dorcas was the daughter on AbFab!

So...For those who've seen season three, do you prefer Fisher or Daniel? I seriously think Daniel is the overall better fit for Laura.

You also might enjoy Cranford which is another period drama with Judi Dench

It does look like something I would like. I usually love Masterpiece.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter