Large,real large plush pluto

victory-rc

Earning My Ears
Anyone know where I can purchase from Disney the large plush figures like this one in the picture? this one is 10 years old and the only one around anymore at home , ....I want the pluto for myself :thumbsup2

....and minnie and mickey over time.

We were just at disneyworld 1st week in July and could not find them in the Emporium on main street or the Disney store at downtown disney.

Eyor was about $200 and pluto was about $400 (10 years ago)

any ideas where to purchase these plush figures:confused:?

eyor.jpg

Not sure the size of the plush but DH just got me a giant Rex from the Disney store. He's huge. He was $50, I think. If you can't find an answer here, try www.disneyshopping.com or you might have to give Disney Shopping a call and ask.

Also, at my local Disney store, the sales lady told me there was a website besides disneyshopping that was for older Disney items that were for sale and discounted. I wish I could remember the name. I will try to think.

Good luck!

The disney store @downtown disney (largest on disneyworld property) didnt have them to my big suprise and employees didnt know anything about purchasing one.

they had a large pile about 50 feet high all large plush figures (10 years ago)

Il check the link above but if disney doesnt make / sell them im out of luck I think.:sad2:

Not sure the size of the plush but DH just got me a giant Rex from the Disney store. He's huge. He was $50, I think. If you can't find an answer here, try www.disneyshopping.com or you might have to give Disney Shopping a call and ask.

Also, at my local Disney store, the sales lady told me there was a website besides disneyshopping that was for older Disney items that were for sale and discounted. I wish I could remember the name. I will try to think.

Good luck!

No luck here :confused3

As a WDW veteran I certainly recall seeing those gi-normous plushes over the years. Never bought one, but now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing any of the really large ones for a long time. I'm remembering some Mickeys that were probably 3 ft tall. When DD's were little I used to consider getting them each one of those I'd say if they don't have them at WOD or the Emporium, your best bet would be ebay. .:earsboy:

It takes all kinds of people to make the world. :)

I HATE stuffed animals! :lmao: They are the biggest dust collectors in the world. Just looking at those pictures is making me want to sneeze.

I have the Minnie that is 3 feet tall and she is like new. I wish you lived closer to me, I would love to sell it for cheap. I have a Mickey as well, but he is only about 2 feet. I bought them several years ago for some reason that is beyong me.:confused3 They have done nothing but collect dust.

Marsha

We just put a really big Pluto in the Goodwill box a month ago. Not as big as the one pictured but pretty close.

Maybe you should check out ebay?

They sell ones that are about 3ft or a little more for 100$, i've only seen those at the toy shop across from the pin store. But that's only mickey and minnie. The 50$ size is between 2-3ft tall, and more common to find around property.

They discontinued the 50$ size at the disney store a while back, and rereleased it in the past year. Now it's more of the clubhouse mickey look. And not the same as the old one. And both of those were different from the ones sold in the parks.

It takes all kinds of people to make the world. :)

I HATE stuffed animals! :lmao: They are the biggest dust collectors in the world. Just looking at those pictures is making me want to sneeze.

DUST LOL .... The large plush pluto ( or any plush ) is something all disney fans must have. kids love em ....adults to. :thumbsup2

Wish I could find one.

Why is Minnie dressed in pink now? Mine is the red dress with white polka dots?

Were you still looking for that giant pluto plush? I have one that was bought almost 30 years ago and it is still in excellent condition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter