Large Point Balance For Rent at BLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizzaman12

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
I have some larger contracts at BLT, enough to rent the 3BR Villas, and can reserve there 11 months out. I can reserve at any resort 7 months out.

I'm renting for $14 a point. These contracts are all my own, our family is just not visiting frequently enough to use all the points. I have been an owner for 4 years at BLT and can answer most questions about renting there. I have rented in the past and can provide references if necessary.

Hi, is there availability for a 2-bedroom at BLT for June 22-29, 2014? MK view preferred but would take Lake view if necessary. Thanks.

Hello,

We would like to rent 18 points for a BLT Studio on Nov 7th. That is of course, if it's still available.

We have Nov 3,4,5,6 at BWV in a 1bdrm, and would love to add a night at BLT. We would actually like to add 2 or 3 nights on either end of our existing reservation but the pickings seem slim.

Thank you,
Randy
..bart61@comcast.net..

Hi,
I need a place large enough to sleep 5-6 people from November 5-8th. Prefer BLT, Animal Kingdom or Grand Floridian. Do you know if any have availability?

Thanks

I also had to cancel a reservation we had using points from a cheaper contract we have at HHI, so if people are looking for things inside the 7 month window I may be able to help there as well.

Looking for 1 or 2 bedroom in WDW from nov 3-6, 2013. 2 adults/ 2 kids (ages 4&9). What $ are you asking for HH points? Pm me please

Wondering if a studio was available on 12/11/13 for 6 nights? Would be interested in AKL, Boardwalk or Beach Club. Thanks so much for your time!

Hello,

We would like to rent 18 points for a BLT Studio on Nov 7th. That is of course, if it's still available.

We have Nov 3,4,5,6 at BWV in a 1bdrm, and would love to add a night at BLT. We would actually like to add 2 or 3 nights on either end of our existing reservation but the pickings seem slim.

Thank you,
Randy
..bart61@comcast.net..

No BLT available for the day before and after your stay above, but Wilderness Lodge is (nearby).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter