• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Large Bank Of Points For Rent-$12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

You've got PM. :)

I PM'd you back a couple days ago, not realizing that it didn't go through because I don't have enough posts yet. So sorry! If you haven't already rented all your points, I'm still interested. Let me know and perhaps there's a safe way for me to give you my info.

Thanks!
Joyce

Do you still have points available? I am interested in 16-32 points for March.

Thanks

Hello-
We are VERY INTERESTED in renting at a studio at BWV from 12/6 - 12/14. There will be 2 adults and 1 nine year old traveling. We are on a budget, so we would prefer a standard view if possible. We will need to utilize the Disney Magical Express and purchase a dining plan. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks,
Connie Thorn:

Hi. I'm looking to rent Boardwalk Villa Points for 2 nights in October. Dates are flexible - looking for any weekend in October, Friday-Sunday. Looking for a Studio, preferably standard view.
Date Options:
Oct 3-5
Oct 10-12
Oct 17-19
Oct 24-26
Oct 21-Nov 2
Thanks! :)

Greetings!
We are looking for 38 - 55 points to stay at AK from May 8th or 9th through the 11th with a Savanna view. Currently have a standard view reserved with WDW with ability to cancel until end of April.
There are four of us in the party that includes two children ages 8 and 9.
Can you help?
Thank you!

Looking for either rent or transfer of 112 points for Studio at BCV Aug 3-9- could use one night less if available points for stay 8-3 through 8-8. I am DVC member but family member looking for points for a stay. Thanks

Hello, I am VERY interested in renting either of the following:

BWV standard view studio - 11/28 - 12/6

OR

12/6 - 12/14

There will be 2 adults and 1 nine year old traveling. Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Connie Thorn

I am interested in VWL studio for 2 adults Nov. 14-22 (or 21st) . We would also have to buy dining and park tickets from you. If VWL are not available could you tell me what is? Thank u for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter