Laptop sale????

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by momonlongisland, Jul 30, 2009.

1. momonlongisland

momonlongisland Mouseketeer

Ok so I missed the great HP Best Buy laptop sale ($399) that started last Sunday (they're sold out in stores and online). Is there anyone that knows if the sales that start on a Sunday are released online earlier as a preview of some type. I guess Best Buy and any other store that would have sales on laptops?? Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. vitfamily

vitfamily Mouseketeer

Did you look at the one that walmart has on sale for $298.00? We just bought it on Sunday. I know that our local store just got another shipment of them Tuesday.

4. CapnJacksGirl

CapnJacksGirl Mom to two little scalliwags!

What kind of laptop is that? Did you like it?

5. Hessie628

Hessie628 Mouseketeer

Staples usually has sneak peeks for their circulars. I just bought a hp laptop on Tues. It was more expensive- $650 (600 after a rebate) but is normally $800. I had looked at the sneak peek for another laptop, but then saw the one I purchased. I know officemax has price guarantee so if you find one lower they will match it. Good luck!
    -Jessica

6. vitfamily

vitfamily Mouseketeer

7. mom2mikel

mom2mikel Mouseketeer

We bought one as well. It's a Compaq 15.6" with full number keypad. It has 3GB RAM, 150(?) GB hard drive, and is like a 2.1GHz processor. We got it really for internet and Word/Excel. Couldn't beat the price though!

If you go to walmart's website - you can look up the weekly ad -- that laptop was on the cover.

Here it is: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11050018

HTH!

8. Kika

Kika Mouseketeer

I don't know about the store sales, but I have bought laptops from www.newegg.com and www.thinkpaddepot.com. I have found good deals there and have never had an issue with either of them.

9. CLEVERGIRL

CLEVERGIRL Mouseketeer

Have you tried Dell's website? They have been having some pretty good sales this summer.

10. Mrs. Charming

Mrs. Charming I'm not your entertainment, get a life.

My mom just bought one too, she likes it! I've had two Compaq laptops so far, and I like them. I'd buy another.