Laptop sale????

momonlongisland

Mouseketeer
Ok so I missed the great HP Best Buy laptop sale ($399) that started last Sunday (they're sold out in stores and online). Is there anyone that knows if the sales that start on a Sunday are released online earlier as a preview of some type. I guess Best Buy and any other store that would have sales on laptops?? Thanks

Did you look at the one that walmart has on sale for $298.00? We just bought it on Sunday. I know that our local store just got another shipment of them Tuesday.

Staples usually has sneak peeks for their circulars. I just bought a hp laptop on Tues. It was more expensive- $650 (600 after a rebate) but is normally $800. I had looked at the sneak peek for another laptop, but then saw the one I purchased. I know officemax has price guarantee so if you find one lower they will match it. Good luck!
-Jessica

We bought one as well. It's a Compaq 15.6" with full number keypad. It has 3GB RAM, 150(?) GB hard drive, and is like a 2.1GHz processor. We got it really for internet and Word/Excel. Couldn't beat the price though!

If you go to walmart's website - you can look up the weekly ad -- that laptop was on the cover.

Here it is: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11050018

HTH!

My mom just bought one too, she likes it! I've had two Compaq laptops so far, and I like them. I'd buy another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter