• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Laptop on the plane?

Natasha&Matt

<font color=royalblue>I fancy Prince Eric<br><font
Am i allowed to use my laptop on the plane? Just want to download some films to watch and some games on it so i won't be bored?

we used ours on the plane just have to make sure you turn the wifi off and not all classes have power so make sure its charged

I'd quite like to take my laptop too, but just wondering is there any way to charge it as my battery only last an hour and a half tops.

Some planes do have sockets near the seats - but I think that is just in premium or first class

I will be taking my netbook with me as the battery lasts just over 6 hours :thumbsup2
Downloaded a few things from BBC iPlayer yesterday (i haven't watched Eastenders all week so that's 2 hours sorted ;) And Don't tell the Bride Special thats another hour sorted lol, Graham Norton Show and The Real Hustle on holiday hehe)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter