• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lanyards

You can't purchase less than 100? I think they look great!

No, this is a bulk order company that does personalization, so they don't do small orders. :(

I was worried we'd not make the minimum and have a bunch left over..when our meet thread folks saw the design they loved it and we ended up with 200!! ;)

If this is not your first cruise, you will receive Castaway Club lanyards when you check in based on your level. If this is your first time, yea! They have an area by the kids registration were they have a few lanyards at times. Otherwise, you can buy onboard, or prepurchase through the gifts & ammenities section on www.disneycruise.com
Have a wonderful trip!

I couldn't find the lanyards on the website??

No, this is a bulk order company that does personalization, so they don't do small orders. :(

I was worried we'd not make the minimum and have a bunch left over..when our meet thread folks saw the design they loved it and we ended up with 200!! ;)

Jen, you are being way too modest about the lanyards for our group! Post a photo here of the inserts/graphic you've made for them. It's THAT insert, plus the lanyard that MAKES these lanyards so special for us all. THANK YOU For all the work you have put into this! You Are Amazing!! :thumbsup2

Jen, you are being way too modest about the lanyards for our group! Post a photo here of the inserts/graphic you've made for them. It's THAT insert, plus the lanyard that MAKES these lanyards so special for us all. THANK YOU For all the work you have put into this! You Are Amazing!! :thumbsup2

Aww, you are too kind Judy!:hug: But it isn't just me...it's our wonderful group! The lanyards wouldn't be quite so cool if it was just me wearing one, now would they? ;)

I wish I could post a pic of the finished product but until I get my laptop back this will have to do. :) These are our tags to go in the lanyards pictured above:

nenner1-1-1.png

Lanyardlab.com

Here is a picture of them, I just got them yesterday (it took 12 days from order date to receive them). I totally recommend Lanyard Lab. I had to change my quote several times with no problems, and they were quick to respond and very helpful! :thumbsup2

sept10001.jpg

How did you get your meet group to pay you back?
New to this sorry, I would love to do one for my group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter