Lanyards with wallets?

Thank you for tip!
I just bought one on ebay! Yay! No more fumbling for my wallet to buy treats.

our disney vacation package includes free lanyards....are they adequate or do we need to buy these?

thanks

You're welcome! I lost my son in December in Toon Town and that was a very tense 10-15 minutes. I am going to make a child id for him with phone numbers ect and put it in the clear pocket and drill him on what to do if we get seperated again. Hopefully it won't be needed. :rolleyes:

I seen them at the Tropicana Inn and Suites hotel across the street from DLR in April. I think they were $5.99 and in there store there. They were just like the ones in the links above. HTH.

I bought them for our tip in June they are ogoing to be perfect to hold tickets & $$ and even hotel keys.:cool1:

our disney vacation package includes free lanyards....are they adequate or do we need to buy these?

thanks

They will be OK but the pouches on these don't last very long. Not that the pouches you buy in the pin shops last either but my Tink one lasted longer than the Disney Vacation one did. Also, the lanyards they sell in the parks are softer on your neck, the ones we got free were very itchy so we were quick to buy new ones.

I have seen them sold at Millies - Minnie, Tink and Cars style.

I made my own.. Bought a lanyard and wallet separately then attached the wallet using the keyring inside :o) I feel safer with this than the plastic pouch.. We have had the plastic ones snap off and thankfully my DS noticed it right away. I took it back to the pin shop where we bought it and they replace it for him (without the receipt).

thanks

We had those from Costco, and the lanyards "had to" be replaced within a day or so b/c they were kinda boring, and the pouches were replaced immediately b/c the plastic is hard enough that it felt like it would break easily (but not so hard that it was sturdy). We didn't buy the kind that the pp linked to (though I did see those for sale at Millie's, I believe) but rather lanyards and clear plastic (I have Tink, hubby has a pirate symbol) pouches at a giftshop. Perhaps 10 bucks total?

we use these, I got it on mouseplanet a few years ago. its the best we ever came across and its water proof. it holds money, tickets and room key. the best gadget we ever had. all others fell apart
here is the link.....6.50 best investment I ever made!!! http://www.mouseshoppe.com/Merchant...ct_Code=MS0284&Store_Code=M&Category_Code=245

LanyardWallet500.gif

we use these, I got it on mouseplanet a few years ago. its the best we ever came across and its water proof. it holds money, tickets and room key. the best gadget we ever had. all others fell apart
here is the link.....6.50 best investment I ever made!!! http://www.mouseshoppe.com/Merchant...ct_Code=MS0284&Store_Code=M&Category_Code=245

LanyardWallet500.gif

We got a couple of these as a gift a few years back. BEST PRESENT EVER. We LOVE these. Holds our AP and FP along with room key and credit card if needed. We have 3 in our party of 5 and would be so disapointed if we didn't have them!

We got a couple of these as a gift a few years back. BEST PRESENT EVER. We LOVE these. Holds our AP and FP along with room key and credit card if needed. We have 3 in our party of 5 and would be so disapointed if we didn't have them!

I know!! I bought 2 3 years ago and still think it was the best investment. I worry my cards and tickets will get left behind in my back pack or pocket, with these I know there safe. I even super glued the part where they snap together, insuring it never came apart.

I went to the Witz website and found these dealers who sell them.
http://www.witzprod.com/dealers.php

I didn't want to pay $7 shipping on a $6.50 item, so I'm heading to my local REI to pick one up this week.:dance3:

Whats REI ?

I know!! I bought 2 3 years ago and still think it was the best investment. I worry my cards and tickets will get left behind in my back pack or pocket, with these I know there safe. I even super glued the part where they snap together, insuring it never came apart.

Whats REI ?

Recreation Equipment Inc.
http://www.rei.com/

There is one near me in Berkeley, I stick out like a sore thumb when I shop there. I'm not the outdoorsy type, but I got my Crocs there with my husband's member discount. He is the outdoorsy type:cool2:
I shop for him at REI at Christmas time and if I need things for DL:yay:

Recreation Equipment Inc.
http://www.rei.com/

There is one near me in Berkeley, I stick out like a sore thumb when I shop there. I'm not the outdoorsy type, but I got my Crocs there with my husband's member discount. He is the outdoorsy type:cool2:
I shop for him at REI at Christmas time and if I need things for DL:yay:

ok, thats awesome!! wish we had one here. And that reminds me.. I need new crocs!! I better go get some tomorrow !

ok, thats awesome!! wish we had one here. And that reminds me.. I need new crocs!! I better go get some tomorrow !

I was at Marshall's today and saw Croc's sandals for $16.99- the Athena style.
Also saw some at Costco (the clog style) but they were green, yellow, orange and blue for $19.99.:scared1:
I got my son a pair of Skecher's type Crocs for $5.00, best deal ever.
He was so happy that his jibbitz fit in them.

great bargins!!! round here we have no good bargins, I have to order mine on line :headache:

honestly, i wouldnt suggest wearing your wallets around your neck. Ive seen plenty of ppl lose it aka it gets hook and something and you dont realize it came off. What makes it worse is that once you leave the park and grab for your ticket to enter the other park, you got nothing, no cards, no ticket, no money... your stuck... Ive actually ran a lot of these wallets up to Lost and Found ASAP, but many times, i have to do it on my breaks to do so... and sometimes it might take hours for your wallet to make it up to Lost and Found... Perhaps wrap it around your belt and into your pocket...

fyi, this is just from experiance.... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter