Lantern Photo Pass spot at Tangled area - has it been extended?

LauraC

Mouseketeer
i read that this limited time only photo pass op had been extended indefinitely back in April. Does anyone know if it is still available?

I looked for this a few times last week and couldn't find it so assumed they weren't doing anymore.

I looked for this a few times last week and couldn't find it so assumed they weren't doing anymore.

Were you looking after dusk? It mentions that they will only bring it out at dusk and only if the weather is favorable, but it sounds like it might just be a random occurance now.

I noticed that someone at the most recent Halloween Party got a photo with the lantern so perhaps it's just for special events now?

We were there end of August/beginning Sept. They were doing it on regular nights as well as during MNSSHP. I know we walked past at 8:15 one night and there was a long line already. But another night walked past just a tad before dusk and no photographer/line yet. So I'm not sure the exact time and didn't want to just wait for who knows how long.

At MNSSHP, it was raining and I assumed they wouldn't be doing it...but they were. Not in normal spot but was across from there under cover. We were able to get the picture that night because there was almost no line.

Were you looking after dusk? It mentions that they will only bring it out at dusk and only if the weather is favorable, but it sounds like it might just be a random occurance now.

I did... looked at a few times after dark and at desk. Both on a party night and then on a non party night. This was the 9/7 party - was I just not looking in the right spot??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter