Landrys question??

marybyrd

Earning My Ears
We have a Landrys $25.00 gift card and 25.00 birthday credit on our Landrys select card. We went to Rainforest Cafe last year but it was really a stretch for our son with special needs. When I looked at the yak and yeti menu I noticed a counter service option. Does anyone know if the gift card and landrys card can be used at the Yak and Yeti counter service. If not how about to go options at rainforest. I hate to not use it as we will only have dining plan 4 out of our 7 days because of split stay with starwood points.

I'm fairly sure the Yak & Yeti CS does NOT accept the Landry's Select card or the Landry's gift cards. I'm not sure about any "to go" options at Rainforest Cafe.

Have you tried the Yak & Yeti table service restaurant? We ate there for an early lunch (around 11:30), and it was not very crowded or loud at all. Also, they don't have all of the other effects like at Rainforest Cafe, so it might not be as over stimulating for your son (especially if you eat at an off time).

I'm fairly sure the Yak & Yeti CS does NOT accept the Landry's Select card or the Landry's gift cards. I'm not sure about any "to go" options at Rainforest Cafe.

Have you tried the Yak & Yeti table service restaurant? We ate there for an early lunch (around 11:30), and it was not very crowded or loud at all. Also, they don't have all of the other effects like at Rainforest Cafe, so it might not be as over stimulating for your son (especially if you eat at an off time).

We will probably try the TS, I just read several mixed reviews...With the $50.00 in free gift cards I cant really go wrong though!!!

Def use your rewards! Y&Y has pretty good food and is tame. No loud unexpected noises! Dont let that reward go to waste!!:goodvibes;)

So someone has successfully used the Landrys Reward card at Yak and Yeti (restaurant not counter service)? That is awesome news!

I can confirm that we've also used a Landry's gift card several times at Yak & Yeti. We've used them at all three restaurants - Yak & Yeti (TS), Rainforest Cafe & TREX - no issues at all. :thumbsup2

Heather

If you check the Landry's site it does say the Select card is accepted in all Landry's restaurants. Also their gift cards all say that they are accepted at all of their restaurants no matter what specific restaurant is depicted in the card.

Yeah - thanks for great information. We will be spending Thanksgiving at Disney OOP since our 12 year old is not a good value on the DDP. We will have $50 on a Landrys card and I had booked Rainforest Cafe at AK. Just switched to Yak & Yeti (which is one of our favorites)!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter