Landry's Card

Did you get a confirmation email? I haven't received anything, but when I log into the Landry site it says processing where the card number should be? I read you could use the app if the card doesn't arrive on time (we leave in two weeks) but that doesn't let me log in yet! Shall wait and see if I receive anything tomorrow since it's been the weekend

Didn't receive a confirmation email, but after a few days when l logged in "processing" had changed to a no. & $25 reward showing as enabled.
When did you order yours?

Last edited:
Just ordered mine, giving plenty of time before our trip.

Any idea if you can use them at any UK restaurants as well?

Didn't receive a confirmation email, but after a few days when l logged in "processing" had changed to a no. & $25 reward showing as enabled.
When did you order yours?

When I checked today it had changed and I've now had an email, took a few days to come through though if anyone else is waiting!

This thread reminded me to check mine, and they had just added dh birthday 25 so we now have $50 to spend at bubba gumps very happy lol,
The only problem I've had is at TREX they would not allow us to redeem the original 25 we had on alcohol we brought two cocktails as we already had ddp, but we was told at bubba gumps that we could!

you're supposed to redeem your welcome reward ($25) at your first venue, since this reward can't be deferred.

what about being on the dining plan and doing T-rex or RFC first ?

I guess that means paying OOP for that meal (or not use that card there and keep it for say, bubba gump :p )
(Not a big deal but I thought it was worth adressing the issue)

you're supposed to redeem your welcome reward ($25) at your first venue, since this reward can't be deferred.

I guess that means paying OOP for that meal (or not use that card there and keep it for say, bubba gump :p )
If on DDP are you be able to use your $25 reward on appetisers & additional non-alcoholic drinks?

I don't see any reason why you couldn't do that.

but rewards are only redeemed in increments of $25. So if your appetizer amount to $20, you lose $5

M

I've got two cards
Dh has one and so do I I, my card I took out at bubba gumps, so that's why we will use it there,
Dh was taken out at TREX and that's why I was annoyed, bubba gumps told us any laundry we can use it on alcohol, where as TREX told us, because we was from the UK we was not allowed lol only US peeps can use on alcohol.

How long did your Landry's card take to arrive to the UK? I purchased my membership on 6th April & card still waiting on mine. Checked my account online & the app, my membership no. with $25 reward is showing as enabled & l have a message saying card issued but doesn't give a date. Landry's FAQ section says cards take 10 business days (ie 2 weeks), but that will be within the U.S., so hopefully it won't be more than a couple of extras weeks to the UK. I don't go to Florida until next month.

Thinking if it hasn't arrived in the post by end of the week l'll email them or give them a call (using 0.5p per minute Discount Dial :) )

Last edited:
My Landry's card arrived today (purchased 6th April), contacted them a couple of weeks ago to say l hadn't received it & lo & behold today l received 2 cards in separate envelopes.

Just applied for mine tonight - the pps made me realise I need to get it done! We go in 10 weeks so I hope I've left enough time!

Just applied for mine tonight - the pps made me realise I need to get it done! We go in 10 weeks so I hope I've left enough time!
You should receive it in plenty of time, mine being delayed was probably unusual as most people seem to get them within about 3 weeks.
When l phoned about mine l was told if you don't have your card with you at a Landry's restaurant you can just quote your telephone no. connected to your account & they can access your account/rewards that way.
I took a screen shot of my membership account which shows my phone no. & membership no. along with my rewards.

You should receive it in plenty of time, mine being delayed was probably unusual as most people seem to get them within about 3 weeks.
When l phoned about mine l was told if you don't have your card with you at a Landry's restaurant you can just quote your telephone no. connected to your account & they can access your account/rewards that way.

I orderded mine 5 weeks ago, still not received. Same for DW (4 weeks).

I've also printed the account page, just in case.
You can indeed redeem your rewards with your phone number and ID.

the only concern would be about priority seating at some of the venues, but I hope the printout would be enough, just in case.

ETA : ok, you post at 9am, saying your card has not been delivered, and by 11am the mailman turns you into a liar :p
DW's received hers this morning (ordered may 7th) but I still haven't received mine.
I also noticed that they didn't print the country on the letter, so that might be why my card got "lost" or delayed
(actually there is a town in the US that bears the same name as my hometown, in South Dakota, and it turns out it's a genuine ghost town, lol ... maybe my card is there)
anyway I've requested a replacement one, just in case.

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone knows if the priority seating with the card also works for the outside Lava Lounge section of Rainforest at DTD as well? Because last year we made reservations for Rainforest and asked if we could sit outside but they told us that the Lava Lounge was a separate bit and only took walk ups so I'm not sure if the card will get us priority seating there. Has anyone tried to use it there?

Just wanted to add that the laundry card worked excellent for the reduced wait time,
For trex the wait quoted was an hour,we was seated within 10 mins.
Bubb was 40 min we seated within 5! Same with rainforest

just a quick update.

My Landry card arrived this morning
it was ordered on april 24 and the stamp on the enveloppe says posted on April 27
it took nearly 2 months, but it finally has arrived :p

Still no sight of mine!

If you are on the DDP, and have an ADR is it worth trying the Landry card if you seem to be in for a bit of wait for a table?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts