Land/Sea Package Question...

imadisneyfanatic

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before. This is my first time on the cruise board.

If you book the 4 day land/3 day sea package, what about the following:

(1) If you want to stay at a different resort than is offered (i.e. Wilderness Lodge or Contemporary instead of Poly) can you?

(2) Is a package add-on available? It's my understanding that your room and passes are paid for but not meals. Can you add on to silver or gold plan?

(3) Are the value or slower seasons on the cruise rates the same as the value dates at WDW?

Thanks for your help!
:wave2:

Hi there! We just did the land and sea but we booked through a TA. I think if you are trying to do a different resort than is offered you can try to book on your own and do a land sea package that way. I would however recommend the Caribbean Beach Resort! It was absolutely fantastic!

Yes you can add the silver and gold packages on to the L/S.

Not sure about the last one, sorry~ Good luck!

Next time we will not be going to WDW, but we are going on the week long cruise!

We are leaving for the WL this Thursday with Dream-Maker Silver. Then we're going to the Disney Wonder. It was more expensive of course because of the different package, however the base price was relatively comparable and well worth it in my book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter