land/sea package. DDP included for land? Cheapest month to go?

vs0204

Earning My Ears
If i book a land/sea package. Does this include food on ship or is that extra. Does this include the disney dining plan on land or is that extra.

Also what is the cheapest month to do the cruise?

Food is always included on the ship (extra cost for Palo). Not sure if DDP is able to be added on the land/sea pkg or not.

I think for the most part September is the least expensive time to go.

Hope this helps.

DDP cannot be added to the Land/Sea package. I even email and whined about it to Disney, but no luck.

No clue about the cheapest months...

PS..hey, mishoe01.. your ticker made my heart go pitter patter!!

I would HIGHLY recommend the Passporter book to you! It will help you decide just how you would like to do your vacation.

There is a chart in the book that tells when the least expensive times are to travel for all the different itineraries. For example, the 7 night cruise only is cheapest in sept, oct and early nov. The land sea is cheapest in Jan (I am thinking due to it being colder and a less popular time at the park)

Have a great vacation no matter what you decide. :thumbsup2

vs0204 said:
If i book a land/sea package. Does this include food on ship or is that extra. Does this include the disney dining plan on land or is that extra.

We had our TA book them seperately so that we could have the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter