Land/Sea Leaving 4/16 !!!!

walkerboy

Earning My Ears
I am flying out on 4/16 and was told that with the new Disney Transportation they handle your luggage from the airport to the resort. I haven't received any special luggage tags yet!!! Should I have received special tags so Northwest knows to send my luggage with disney???

If you purchased the DCL transfers, you should have received DCL luggage tags inside your packet of boarding documents - 2 per person. They are fastened in a couple of the pages in the middle of the booklet.

If you did not purchase the DCL transfers, you can use Disney's Magical Express, which offers free transportation between the airport and the resorts. You should have DME luggage tags if this is the option you picked. We did our own land/sea-type package in Feb. and we used the DME on our first leg. I don't recall if Disney asked us if we wanted to use it or we requested it, but we did receive special tags from Disney.

If you have not received luggage tags for either option, I would call Disney. I'm sure they can get you the correct one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter