land sea dcl transf. lug tags

huckster

DIS Veteran
we were told to put tags on before leaving home they will take to resort . then get us new ones for the sea part the night before. is this so?

Originally posted by huckster
we were told to put tags on before leaving home they will take to resort . then get us new ones for the sea part the night before. is this so?
Who is transporting you to the resort?

From my recollection, if your ground transfers are through Disney, You put you tags on at home, and they pick up and transfer your bags in Orlando. From what I remember, those same tags stay on your bags and they transfer them from your resort to the ship. The night before you get off the ship, they give you new colored tags. They then transfer your bags to the area of the cruise terminal that corresponds with the color of your tag. Anybody who has been more recently, correct me if I am wrong or it has changed. (Of course the last time I went was pre-9/11, and it may have all changed since then).

just as DepCor0311 said it works very nice, althogh we didnt put them on at home as we flew in a day befor so we could use the parks first thing in the morning! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter