Land and Sea and Ground Transfers

Princess Merida

DIS Veteran
Hi! This is our first time cruising and we are looking at a 4 night Bahamas for September 2016 on the Dream. Was thinking of visiting the World for a couple days before. How do the Ground Transfers work? I know I can take the Magical Express for free from MCO to hotel. Does Disney take you from hotel to Port Canaveral for cruise? Cost? Also, does it cost for Disney to take you back to MCO when the cruise is over? So many questions!! Thanks!!

Hi! This is our first time cruising and we are looking at a 4 night Bahamas for September 2016 on the Dream. Was thinking of visiting the World for a couple days before. How do the Ground Transfers work? I know I can take the Magical Express for free from MCO to hotel. Does Disney take you from hotel to Port Canaveral for cruise? Cost? Also, does it cost for Disney to take you back to MCO when the cruise is over? So many questions!! Thanks!!
You will have to add and pay for transfers to and from port. It's $35pp per trip .

You can book any of.

WDW to and from Port.
Or
MCO to and from Port.

All cost it's not like Magical Express which is included.

Private transfers for a family nosy be cheaper.

DCL Transfers cost $35.00 per person each way (WDW/port; port/MCO)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter