Lamplight Reservations

Xenorye

DIS Veteran
Hey all, is there any likelihood that a reservation will open up at Lamplight for the week after Thanksgiving? We currently have one for Tuesday 11/27, but we're starting to think about changing our days off that week... the only problem is that there are NO other reservations available Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday that week.

This restaurant is pretty high on our list of must-dos this trip, so it might be enough to make us plan around it. What do you guys think?

Depending on the size of your party, you should probably be able to get a walk up.

Depending on the size of your party, you should probably be able to get a walk up.

We did walk up today. Arrived at 10:30 and were about the sixth party in line. By 11:00 the line stretched halfway across the pier walkway.

We were seated promptly outside downstairs at 11:15 but we discovered that tables are only for people with reservations, which was a little annoying since we had two young kids with us. We sat at the “bar” style seating (high top chairs along the rail or around the fire pit tables). It would have been no problem if it was all adults or older kids.

I'm likely dropping a reservation for 6 at 4:00 on Sunday, November 25th. I'm not sure how big your party is or if that timing works for you, but message me if you're interested in coordinating so you can grab it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter