Lamest Parade ever at WDW?

shelemm

Registered
My vote is for the Block Party Bash now at HS. The floats pretty much all look alike and the little green men all have the same routine. At least it's short.

The parade that replaced it at California Adventure, Pixar Play Parade, is only a million times better.

I second the nomination for Block Party Bash. It just doesn't live up to the precedent that Disney has set for parades. Give me back Stars and Motor cars !!!

I have only seen the current ones and the ones before that at WDW. The lamest to me was Celebrate a Dream Come True at MK that was running this past Feb before they added the characters on foot. I hate the stopping and humans dancing, it was a million percent worse than the Dreams Come True parade the year before, which I totally loved.

I will also agree that the Block Party Bash sux compared to the Stars and Motor Cars parade at HS before BPB. JMHO of course!

I second the nomination for Block Party Bash. It just doesn't live up to the precedent that Disney has set for parades. Give me back Stars and Motor cars !!!

Ditto! Plus, if you aren't sitting at just the right spot for BPB, you don't see much of anything. We even asked a CM where to sit last year, and she totally steered us wrong. We saw nothing but stuff way up the street far away, then the very end of the parade when they stopped again.

I'm the exact opposite.

I hated Stars and Motor Cars. To me it was not imaginative. I feel like it was just characters in cars, no imagination there.

On the other hand I LOVE Block Party Bash. It's orginal, fun, it gets the crowd involved, you see characters you wouldn't ordinarily see, and it fits perfectly in Disney's Hollywood Studios' Theme!

Plus, the performers for Block Party Bash are by far some of the most AMAZING dancers and still give the same effort on the hottest day of the year! :banana:

we love block party bash!! it was dd's fav parade, since it has alot of crowd interaction...ita those dancers are awesome!

I thought the lamest parades were the Tapestry of Dreams/Nations parades. They were really stupid.

for us it's definatly the block party bash. we were sorry we wasted our time watching that one and won't be doing it again.

we love block party bash!! it was dd's fav parade, since it has alot of crowd interaction...ita those dancers are awesome!

Is this year's BPB parade the same as in Sept. 2008? If so, we loved it, too. We're not parade experts, but we really had fun with the parade . . . and when we went it was roast-youself HOT and humid on a very long day. We didn't have a good place to stand. Still, we had a lot of fun.

My vote is for the Block Party Bash now at HS. The floats pretty much all look alike and the little green men all have the same routine. At least it's short.

The parade that replaced it at California Adventure, Pixar Play Parade, is only a million times better.

ITA!! We saw it once and won't waste our time again.

I loved BPB!! It was so cool to see Mr. Potatoe Head dancind around...and the army men were cool, too! I loved that they interacted with the audience alot. I dunno if this counts as a parade but the HSM parade/show that goes thru DHS seems a little lame to me.

I thought the lamest parades were the Tapestry of Dreams/Nations parades. They were really stupid.

:scared1: blaspheme! :scared1:

J/K....well kinda. I disagree but of course you're totally entitled to your opinion. I must confess I never saw it live (only on video) but wish I had.

Block Party Bash. Stars and Motorcars parade was actually one of my favs. They always had different characters that you will not see in other parades such as CARS, Rattitioue, even Star Wars! BPB dose have good energy but it only focus on a few characters.

I really couldn't stand the Toy Story Parade at DHS. I love the movie, but find Randy Newman annoying, so the music for the parade got old fast.

Similarly, I didn't like the Hercules Zero to Hero Parade at DHS, mostly due to the music.

We also hated the Block Party at HS. Big waste of time and couldn't wait for it to be over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter