Lama pa'ipa'i on the Lanai – an Aulani TR -Aloha and Mahalo Aulani! Link to PTR 11/5

All caught up! Thanks for the mini work TR, it looks like my kind of business trip! Maybe someday....

Hooray for snorkeling! Did you happen to ask that turtle if he knew how to get to the EAC? :lmao: (I couldn't help myself)

I know how you feel re Magic Bands - we were part of the test when we stayed at Pop last month and Kevin had FP+ while I did not (I was going to the parks on my remaining CM tickets, which aren't supposed to be added to the FP+ system till Spring). It was no fun that he was able to set up all these reservations just for one! I was able to add my tickets on by typing in the code # (even though it ended up being quite the POTA once we were at the park - but that's another story :rolleyes:) so we were able to make reservations together, but his parents (who were at Boardwalk) didn't have MBs period, which was more of a nuisance. It was one thing for rides like the Mountains that we would have gone on without them anyway, but for stuff like Soarin and Test Track it was a headache to try and coordinate their old-system FPs with the times we had pre-selected.

My Business trip is to Albany and I get to sit in the Hotel for 3 days !!:rotfl2:Well it is the only time in the year I get paid for basically doing nothing most of the time !!!:rotfl2:3 days with no on call, only 8 to watch for tween times and meals , they mostly either go to bed after supper or to the Dances , so it is a great relax time for me !!!
I am getting the bands for this month , plus navigating the new DAS :scared1:This is gonna be interesting !!!!:rotfl2:

Hi Cynthia! I've been behind too. I'm tryin'. :rotfl2:
How cool that you got to take a work trip to Hawaii - too bad about the work part.

The one drink rule at Duke's is so crazy. First, Jim and I had a friend's 30 yr old son with us, so he went to buy us a drink. Then he had to leave the line to come and get us to show our I.D. (I was desperately trying to hold down a seat on the retaining wall because there were no tables.) Then after I showed my I.D. I walked away and I had to be tracked down again because each person could only be handed one drink. :lmao: AND it wasn't that good - just a cheap mix. Loved the real pineapple one at Hale Koa much better!

Love your sunset pics! Too bad you had to hang out there in the sun and the surf with all that music and drink that beer just to torture Jeff. :rotfl:

Sounds like your trip is mostly coming together. I hope your stragglers can get their tickets and plans straight soon.

Yeah for an extra DLR trip!:banana: I'm not sure what the views in VGC are - we've only stayed in the main GC before the villas were built. I would see if there is a "secret entrance" like at GC or if you can be close to a walkway that takes you in that direction. Where's Pat - didn't she stay there?:confused3

How fun you got to have a meet with Sheree! Too funny about ending up at Starbucks! You would think in Seattle you could find a lot of good coffee places. I have to say, though that I do not like Tully's coffee, so I would vote for Starbucks anyway.

Oh, when I saw the pic of the airport shoes, I thought you were posting a pic of what you chose to wear to the airport and then regretted. :lmao:

All caught up! Thanks for the mini work TR, it looks like my kind of business trip! Maybe someday....

Well it's not my normal work trip for sure and won't happen often!

Hooray for snorkeling! Did you happen to ask that turtle if he knew how to get to the EAC? :lmao: (I couldn't help myself)

I was too busy trying not to kick him in the head! :rotfl:

I know how you feel re Magic Bands - we were part of the test when we stayed at Pop last month and Kevin had FP+ while I did not (I was going to the parks on my remaining CM tickets, which aren't supposed to be added to the FP+ system till Spring). It was no fun that he was able to set up all these reservations just for one! I was able to add my tickets on by typing in the code # (even though it ended up being quite the POTA once we were at the park - but that's another story :rolleyes:) so we were able to make reservations together, but his parents (who were at Boardwalk) didn't have MBs period, which was more of a nuisance. It was one thing for rides like the Mountains that we would have gone on without them anyway, but for stuff like Soarin and Test Track it was a headache to try and coordinate their old-system FPs with the times we had pre-selected.

You went last month? I think I missed that :) He must have liked that first trip enough to go back..and bring his parents too! :thumbsup2

UGH! That's exactly the mess we are in. I do think I will order the bands if offered, and expect that they will be by then (though wonder if we will be offered 2 sets as I've read on the split stays, that seems crazy!) but I'm not adding any media or even trying that aspect until I see if Swan/Dolphin has the program extended to them or not. Sounds like most expect it will be at some point but when, I've no idea!

I just know the kids would like the bands...though if it only works as a key, not really as fun for them I guess. I'm not even telling them they exist yet though honestly am a bit surprised Eric hasn't figured that out yet and is asking about them.

My Business trip is to Albany and I get to sit in the Hotel for 3 days !!:rotfl2:Well it is the only time in the year I get paid for basically doing nothing most of the time !!!:rotfl2:3 days with no on call, only 8 to watch for tween times and meals , they mostly either go to bed after supper or to the Dances , so it is a great relax time for me !!!
I am getting the bands for this month , plus navigating the new DAS :scared1:This is gonna be interesting !!!!:rotfl2:

So is your whole group getting the bands? I can actually see where FP+ could be great in your situation...if it works. If not, a giant headache!

I usually sit in the hotel for all days, that will be my trip to Chicago next week. I'll have a tiny bit open on the first morning and the last. The rest will be in the hotel or at off-site related functions. Exhausting!

Hi Cynthia! I've been behind too. I'm tryin'. :rotfl2:
How cool that you got to take a work trip to Hawaii - too bad about the work part.

Darn work, gets in the way of so much fun!

The one drink rule at Duke's is so crazy. First, Jim and I had a friend's 30 yr old son with us, so he went to buy us a drink. Then he had to leave the line to come and get us to show our I.D. (I was desperately trying to hold down a seat on the retaining wall because there were no tables.) Then after I showed my I.D. I walked away and I had to be tracked down again because each person could only be handed one drink. :lmao: AND it wasn't that good - just a cheap mix. Loved the real pineapple one at Hale Koa much better!

I am guessing it's born out of spring break college student issues but the reality is that the crowd there was definitely quite a bit older than college...more like a 30-60 demographic.

Love your sunset pics! Too bad you had to hang out there in the sun and the surf with all that music and drink that beer just to torture Jeff. :rotfl:

He'd have done the same!

Sounds like your trip is mostly coming together. I hope your stragglers can get their tickets and plans straight soon.

My sister is supposedly buying hers today. We did a little bit of narrowing down on the ADR's yesterday.

Yeah for an extra DLR trip!:banana: I'm not sure what the views in VGC are - we've only stayed in the main GC before the villas were built. I would see if there is a "secret entrance" like at GC or if you can be close to a walkway that takes you in that direction. Where's Pat - didn't she stay there?:confused3

Between Pat, Jenny, Ellen and Allison I am hoping to get some good view input :goodvibes I had researched it once but now can't recall at all and am being a bit lazy to go look, I need to catch up on everyone's threads first! not to mention finish this one up.

How fun you got to have a meet with Sheree! Too funny about ending up at Starbucks! You would think in Seattle you could find a lot of good coffee places. I have to say, though that I do not like Tully's coffee, so I would vote for Starbucks anyway.

Jeff prefers it, at least their Americano, by quite a bit. Then again he adds sugar and cream so what he is looking for in a coffee, versus me, who drinks it black, is vastly different. I don't like (actually have major issues with) the whole "blonde" and lighter roast offerings Starbucks has added. To me it's selling their soul. I am not always thrilled with my option for coffee of the day but it works. I do confess to rather liking Peets quite a bit.

Oh, when I saw the pic of the airport shoes, I thought you were posting a pic of what you chose to wear to the airport and then regretted. :lmao:

OMG no. :scared1:

Much as I like heels I would 1) not wear them to the airport (at least not ones THAT high) and 2) don't like those at all!

You went last month? I think I missed that :) He must have liked that first trip enough to go back..and bring his parents too! :thumbsup2

UGH! That's exactly the mess we are in. I do think I will order the bands if offered, and expect that they will be by then (though wonder if we will be offered 2 sets as I've read on the split stays, that seems crazy!) but I'm not adding any media or even trying that aspect until I see if Swan/Dolphin has the program extended to them or not. Sounds like most expect it will be at some point but when, I've no idea!

I just know the kids would like the bands...though if it only works as a key, not really as fun for them I guess. I'm not even telling them they exist yet though honestly am a bit surprised Eric hasn't figured that out yet and is asking about them.

We were in WDW last month, crashing Kevin's parents' annual trip! Just a fun little weekend away to the World! (I'm hoping to get a TR of that up once I finish my DLR one!) We both want to take his parents to CA but neither of them feel up to the flight from Boston, even with a layover sadly.

Two MBs for a split stay! I haven't heard of that! We assumed we'd be hanging onto ours for life (though we have heard rumors that all bands during this "test" phase will be inactive once it rolls out officially property-wide).

There were some really cool features I didn't realize it would do until we got there - for example when we got to Magical Express at the airport, we just tapped our MBs to the Mickey and the Cast Member responded with "Hello Kevin and Jenn, hope you enjoy your stay at Pop Century!" We were floored!

I am here behind but here.!!! There was a thread and I found it- I bookmarked it
GC

What a beautiful location! Your beach pictures are simply gorgeous! So glad you got to snorkel there, and actually do it with Crush........:goodvibes

Love to try that one day, and it does seem like the perfect place for a first attempt.

Hope you got something to eat really quickly! :thumbsup2

What a beautiful location! Your beach pictures are simply gorgeous! So glad you got to snorkel there, and actually do it with Crush........:goodvibes

Me too, it was wonderful!

Love to try that one day, and it does seem like the perfect place for a first attempt.

It really is. Not like rainbow reef which I do think might be really great for smaller kids or those uncomfortable in the water but still a very nice spot for a first outing. It is where I learned :goodvibes so has pretty fond memories for me.

Hope you got something to eat really quickly! :thumbsup2

We were hungry!

We have a plan that is well, mostly final! As of right now I think I only have ONE extra ADR and ONE extra other reservation. Compared to where we were, that's nothing! I do have one extra person on most of my reservations as I really am hoping my brother gets his act together to send my nephew (though I have a suspicion he is hoping my parents just buy the plane ticket but I am not going there!). I've offered what I can (room, food and a 5 day hopper) and the rest is out of my hands. My sister and BIL bought their tickets on Tuesday and after some feedback on plans, made a few adjustments.

Here is where we stand.

THE BFP (Big Fat Plan)
Assumes most/all breakfast and lunches are in villa or are counter service purchases.

Sunday 12/29 - Check in, Magic Kingdom / Epcot
-6:11-6:14 Most of the group lands (2 different flights but similar landing time) and take DME or other shuttle (for the Swan people) to resort. Check in.
-7:45 AM Breakfast, Captain's Grille
-11:30 AM -12:30 boys booked for Haircuts at the Harmony Barber Shop
-5:05 PM Dinner, Rose & Crown. 2 people booked for the Candlelight Processional Package, 5:15 PM Dinner, 8 people booked for regular dining. Reservations noted as "linked" so hopefully can be seated together or nearby.
-8:15 PM Candlelight Processional for those attending
-10:30 PM Illuminations Fireworks at Epcot if still awake, walk back to resort.[/LIST]

Right now I have 3 haircut reservations for the boys

11:30 Eric and his cousin Kolby
12:00 My nephew Quin
12:30 Evan and the nephew in question, Isaac.

Quin, is going through a "I'm not cutting my hair" phase at the moment. I plan to call and switch names so Evan is at noon and then if Isaac can't make it, cancel the last one so it's just the 3 boys and we are done by 12:30. Going to hold off for a bit on that one in hopes Izzy is conming.

I do need to call back and check on the "linking" of the 2 dinner reservations. When I went to rebook the CP package, they couldn't drop it to 3 people from 6, but could drop to 2 (Dad was on the fence anyway). But it fully rebooked with a new confirmation number and I have a feeling the "link" may have been lost. Going to CP will be just my mom and I and I'm pretty darn excited about the way it turned out, this way I get my own solo mom time. :cheer2:

Monday 12/30 - Hollywood Studios / Magic Kingdom
-11:30 Sister and BIL land, catch shuttle or other to the Swan
-6:20 PM Dinner, 'Ohana
-Watch Fireworks from the beach at the Polynesian. Will be the NYE show. Extra magic hours at Magic Kingdom till 2am

On this one they couldn't drop my reservation down from 13. We are likely to only be 11, 12 if my nephew comes. I figured the risk of them charging for the missing person (or 2) was a better alternative than losing the reservation but the thing is silly. Still, I don't expect us to get charged.

Tuesday 12/31 - Animal Kingdom? / Epcot.
Will probably want to get into Epcot early and stay there. How early I am not sure.

-8:00 PM, Dinner, Biergarten Restaurant -
-Midnight  NYE Fireworks at Epcot, walk back to resort unless people are nuts and then DHS is open until 2am. At that hour and crowd level though I have a feeling just getting to DHS could take a long time

Wednesday 1/1  Recover / Hollywood Studios
-AM. BIL and possibly Dad, Jeff, will likely be watching Bowl games. Depending on timing and who it is, we all might be. ESPN will be ugly but it's an option. Close to the trip we will know more. Planned teams for us are the Huskies and the Ducks. We've got 2 and 1 in the crowd respectively.
-2:15 PM Girls only Tea, Garden View Tea Room
-6:00 PM Watch the Osborne lights turn on at Hollywood studios, take bus to Fort Wilderness
-8:00 PM Dinner, Trail's End Restaurant - The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort, Check out the decorated campsites at the Fort after dinner. My sister Kerri and my BIL will have a date night here and skip this meal.

Thursday 1/2  Universal Islands of Adventure (Harry Potter)
-Breakfast or lunch at Three Broomsticks (walk in)
-Dinner at Margaritaville.

If the Ducks are playing this day instead we will lose my BIL for part of the day somewhere on Citywalk to watch the game.[/LIST] I still have to figure out transportation and tickets for this but think we have a general plan and will purchase next month.

Friday 1/3  Possible waterpark (weather dependent)
This was requested by my BIL :goodvibes which I thought was cool. He is the newbie of the group, not at all sure about any of this so if we can make it happen for him that would be cool and the boys would love it. I don't plan to add WP+M to tickets until we see what the weather does, it would be added on there.

-8:00 PM Adult Only Dinner, Todd English's bluezoo
-Kids have dinner in villa

Saturday 1/4 - Possible Universal
-Check out of Boardwalk and move to Treehouse Villas
-Jeff picks up rental car, may be sent on a grocery run
-If we also want to do Universal, this is the day. Not the full group. Likely my sister and I and the boys only.
-Dinner in villa

Sunday 1/5 Downtown Disney
-Jeff may fly this day
-11:00 AM, Brunch, Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant -
-3:00 PM. Half of group leaves (sisters, BIL and nephews)
-6:25 or 6:40 (2 ressies, depends on size of group) Dinner, Be our Guest
-Possible Wishes and/or EWP from TOWL

This is my sole remaining extra ressie (and a CC hold to boot) day. I've got one for 4 and one for 7. We will either be 4 or 6. I think we are 6 but have to confirm.

Monday 1/6  possible pool hop or whatever the Es want to do.
-Jeff may fly this day, my parents leave this day
-12:20 PM Lunch Les Chefs. This is a surprise for Eric if Jeff is out flying but could get cancelled if Jeff flies on Sunday only. Would like to do something as a surprise for Evan too so thinking about that. He'd like to do the Trek but I think that's outside of my budget for this trip.
-7:30 PM Dinner, Olivias.

Tuesday 1/5  Epcot, and whatever people want (given time windows)
-Check out, bags to DME/Bell Services
-Return rental car to Swan
-11:30 AM, Lunch, Via Napoli
-2:30 PM DME to airport
-5:30 PP Fly home. WAH!

So other than the haircuts, the extra BoG ressie and the Harry Potter/Universal details I think all that is left to do (besides the usual shopping and then packing) is to make our grocery list.

And possibly spa appointments! I am considering booking a couples massage at Mandara as a Xmas gift for Jeff and I for the 30th. :goodvibes

Thoughts, input, any of this sound like a bad plan or idea? What am I missing?

Current thoughts on MDE/Magicbands and FP+ are to NOT mention it at all to my family! No clue what will happen with the swan at this point and my PAP is an issue for sure. Assuming it is offered to us, I will order the magic bands so we have them as an option but not link any media. At least that's my current thinking. As it evolves over the next couple of months, we will see.

In other trip news,

Marching on Disneyland Trip
I hope to send over my room request for the GCV trip today. We have a parent meeting on it tonight. I am hoping to find out when the performances will actually be. Right now I have Eric and I booked starting on the Saturday. It would be my STRONG preference to go down on Sunday (Easter) instead if the timing of performances works. I do know they will not be performing on Sat. Currently the performances are supposed to be Sun/Mon. If the timing worked, in theory, Eric and I could go to sunrise service (on the beach) here, and then head down and still get there pretty early. It probably won't work but I'd like that a lot both from a points perspective and an Easter one. If not, we will figure out somewhere to go Easter Morning down there. If the performance is after 5pm I can probably pull it off, there is an 11:45 flight that gets into John Wayne at 2:25 so that would be more than enough buffer. If it is after 1pm we still could do a Sunday morning flight (7am into Long Beach at 9:40) and make it (and save the points) but I am not sure how we'd fit church in which seems wrong on Easter. Annoyingly there are no 9:30-10:30 am flights into Long Beach or John Wayne and with sunrise service at 6am, we really can't do a flight earlier than 9 and make it. There is an 8:30 am one but we'd have to leave the service early at 6:30 to be safe (and the way security has been lately and boarding early, shutting the gates early, seems like you need to be at the airport 2 hours early, not 1!) and that would be frustrating. However, I wouldn't expect traffic or security to be bad at that hour on Easter Sunday. Theoretically we could get there 1.5 hours early IF my traffic assumptions are correct and we left right at 6:30. It can be a 20-30 minute drive. It can be an hour. It's risky.

There is a 9 and a 10:25 into LAX but UGH. LAX. Still, if the performance is after 3 I might consider it but probably only really worth it for the 9am one. What I'd gain in arrival time on the 10:25 I'd lost in transport getting to DL so would just go with the 11:15 into John Wayne.

Brenda, Jenny, Allison...am I missing anything here? Enough buffer depending on performance times?

My guess/gut though is 2 things.

1. They will not have performance times yet
2. They may well be targeting the marching part for Easter Sunday. While I want to see both performances, that one is more important.

Sigh.

I can hope that some parents bring this up though as I can't imagine I am the only one with the concern.

Girls F&G Trip
Saturday I will be booking the first 3 nights of our girls trip when our 7m window opens. :cheer2::cheer2:

:worship: All hail the BFP! Seriously, I couldn't imagine trying to coordinate THAT many people, across such a great distance, on the busiest week in the Orlando tourism year, across two resorts......I don't think I could take it! :faint: Well done.

I'm very impressed! I hope they all appreciate all the planning you've done. But then again there's no way they could know what it all entails unless they did it themselves. Oh well, I hope this is an absolutely fabulous trip :) very cool that you'll get some solo mom time in, that'll be really nice :)

How early is the beach Easter service? You already booked Saturday and want to drop it?

Wednesday 1/1 Recover / Hollywood Studios

-6:00 PM Watch the Osborne lights turn on at Hollywood studios, take bus to Fort Wilderness
-8:00 PM Dinner, Trail's End Restaurant -

I'd be really concerned with making it to dinner on time. Assuming that you would stay at the Lights for a max of 30-45 minutes then you have to get to the bus stop at DHS, wait on a bus to the Fort or MK - then drive there (at least 20 minute ride) - then transfer to internal bus or transfer to a boat. It's going to be tight.

Friday 1/3 Possible waterpark (weather dependent)
. I don't plan to add WP+M to tickets until we see what the weather does, it would be added on there.
Check the prices for a one day ticket if this will be the only visit to a water park or no Disney Quest this trip. AP holders get discounts (I think $3) - Might save money :confused3

Oh Hail the BFP.!!!! :worship:

Looks like things are coming together. The only thing that gets me is why they can't drop 1 from the reservation. Something in the system I guess. Can they at least make a note so you are not charged? Seems silly.

The DHS to Trail's end does seem tight. It might require some pixie dust and a little stress if things start going south. :confused3

Then again being late is not the end of the world.:)

Everything looks good and. :thumbsup2

The DL trip - I know it is early but still too many balls up in the air.

All in all Whoo HOO to plans coming together. :cool1:

[/B]Saturday I will be booking the first 3 nights of our girls trip when our 7m window opens. :cheer2::cheer2:

This Saturday? So I book on Tuesday? :cool1: Woo hoo!:cool1: Monday - Saturday? right? Don't mind me for being so confused. I am in the middle of a 12 day work stretch and may not be coherent by the end of next week. :rotfl:

Looks like you've got your December trip under control. Nice ADRs. Glad everyone is one board even though there may still be some fluctuating numbers at the ADRs.

Your BFP looks good! I should hire you to plan for me! Or to teach me how to use spreadsheets!
I like that you have tea and some mom time planned in there too!

I hope you can get some answers on the DL trip.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I'm in awe of your ability to plan and coordinate that many people. It is driving me nuts just trying to find out if one other person will be tagging along with us next time! :rotfl2::lmao:

I hope that your nephew will be able to go along. I think that what you're offering to cover for him is more than adequate and very generous on your part. Hopefully his dad can at least get him a plane ticket so he can join you! :thumbsup2

Wow! I can't believe you were able to get everything nailed down like you have! I'm very impressed. :)

BTW, there used to be a DVC discount at the Mandera so you might want to check on it. ;)

Jill in CO

Cynthia, I am so glad things are coming together for this trip and you've got a lot of it firmed up.

:worship: All hail the BFP! Seriously, I couldn't imagine trying to coordinate THAT many people, across such a great distance, on the busiest week in the Orlando tourism year, across two resorts......I don't think I could take it! :faint: Well done.

Oh I bet you could. :goodvibes

And it's three resorts :rotfl2: My folks and Sister/BIL are at the Swan

I'm very impressed! I hope they all appreciate all the planning you've done. But then again there's no way they could know what it all entails unless they did it themselves. Oh well, I hope this is an absolutely fabulous trip :) very cool that you'll get some solo mom time in, that'll be really nice :)

Oh they actually do know and do very much appreciate it. I don't think they quite get it/believe how necessary the ADR's are but other than that, they get it. It is a pretty drama free group and I think we all have realistic expectations. Plus, other than my BIL, everyone has been before more than once and that helps a lot.

How early is the beach Easter service? You already booked Saturday and want to drop it?

Sunrise service is 6am, over about 6:50 or so. I would prefer to go down on Sunday versus Sat if it works out. I will likely not know for quite some time though. Basically how it will work is that this week, commitment letters are due. IF they have enough kids, and enough variety to make a "good" band and orchestra they will submit their application to Disney.

The orchestra has done this before, 4 times, but the band never has. They expect to be accepted but I guess you never know, you actually have to "audition" via a video clip. Once accepted then at some point, Disney will let them know the performance schedule. Basically they will have one performance (marching, either in MK or DCA) and one 90 minute studio workshop where they will actually record to a Disney movie (score for a segment), as if they are doing a real studio recording. That part sounds pretty cool, and a little intense. Orchestra will have similar stuff (some kind of outdoor performance and then the studio session), the lassies, flags and cheer will have a dance thing on the educational side.

On Easter Sunday it will either be the performance, or the workshop and on the next day, it will be the same. So, if the workshop is on Sunday, it would be great for me. But I don't know when they will know that and neither do they, yet. So yes, I've booked 6 nights to give me flexibility and will drop the Sat if I can but will be holding on mine and Eric's (and Jeff if he goes) flight bookings until we have a better idea of actual schedule. For now I just pay my deposit and wait to see if htey have enough kids, if they get in, and we go from there. Sounds like that part will happen pretty soon. Due date for the letters is the 17th so it is likely we will know by the end of the month.

I'd be really concerned with making it to dinner on time. Assuming that you would stay at the Lights for a max of 30-45 minutes then you have to get to the bus stop at DHS, wait on a bus to the Fort or MK - then drive there (at least 20 minute ride) - then transfer to internal bus or transfer to a boat. It's going to be tight.

You are right, I think that I tend to think of the Fort from when we stayed there versus actually taking the internal bus. We were in a cabin not far from the main bus stop so always walked. I moved it to 8:30. Good catch and thank you!!!

Check the prices for a one day ticket if this will be the only visit to a water park or no Disney Quest this trip. AP holders get discounts (I think $3) - Might save money :confused3

It might. The boys would LOVE to do DQ, even though it's kind of lame but we didn't want to buy WP+M just for that. If we do a WP I think we will get the add on and then they can do DQ on the 5th. But we will see, you are right, I have to compare the prices, there is a small discount but it wouldn't impact everyone.

Oh Hail the BFP.!!!! :worship:

Looks like things are coming together. The only thing that gets me is why they can't drop 1 from the reservation. Something in the system I guess. Can they at least make a note so you are not charged? Seems silly.

It is silly

The DHS to Trail's end does seem tight. It might require some pixie dust and a little stress if things start going south. :confused3

Then again being late is not the end of the world.:)

Everything looks good and. :thumbsup2

I moved it to 8:30, Heidi was spot on, it was too tight.

The DL trip - I know it is early but still too many balls up in the air.

All in all Whoo HOO to plans coming together. :cool1:

Yes, I did get a better picture at the meeting on Thursday so that helped. Too early to really know anything.

This Saturday? So I book on Tuesday? :cool1: Woo hoo!:cool1: Monday - Saturday? right? Don't mind me for being so confused. I am in the middle of a 12 day work stretch and may not be coherent by the end of next week. :rotfl:

Yep, Tuesday! I booked the 1st three this morning.

Looks like you've got your December trip under control. Nice ADRs. Glad everyone is one board even though there may still be some fluctuating numbers at the ADRs.

Pretty easy going group and honestly I think everyone had a "say" in a lot of it and it impacted the final result so while I may have led it, it's an ADR list everyone is on board with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter