• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lake vs. Lagoon View??

geminierin

DVC Member, calling the Poly "Home"!
I have a stay over Christmas. I booked a Lake view, but later saw Lagoon view as a waitlist option. I put in for the waitlist, but really have no idea between the two.
Which view gives me the (best) chance at seeing fireworks and water pageant from my balcony? (Recognize there are no guarantees)
Thanks!:)

The rooms are completely different. Lake view is a deluxe studio in the original DVVc building. It has the queen bed and pull down queen murhphy bed over the sofa, split bath and full kitchenette. It also has the pull down twin Murphy bed under the TV

The lagoon view is a resort studio in the Big Pine key building. It’s has regular bath, two queen beds and not really kitchenette but does have the microwave and beverage cooler. The couch folds flat for a 5th sleeping space.

But, I think the deluxe studio lake view you have would be the better choice for fireworks possibility.

Yes, the lake view has a view of the water pageant. It's our favorite way to wind down at night!

When it comes to Lake vs. Lagoon view, it's a bit of a toss-up. Fireworks and water pageants can be a bit unpredictable, and both views might offer a chance to catch the show from your balcony.
But here's the deal, no guarantees, right? So, go with what feels right for you. If you're more drawn to one view over the other, stick with it.
By the way, I'm all about exploring new places, and I'm planning a trip to Lake Clementine. I stumbled upon it on the MK Library webpage. Any cool tips or personal insights about Lake Clementine you can share?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter