Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa

bfc2406

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys

My family will be staying at the LBVR this coming March. Do you have any recommendations for rooms to request? Or particular areas of the hotel that are better than others? Also, how often are the Disney shuttles please?
Many thanks

Hi Guys

My family will be staying at the LBVR this coming March. Do you have any recommendations for rooms to request? Or particular areas of the hotel that are better than others? Also, how often are the Disney shuttles please?
Many thanks

My hubby and I stayed there in September '09. It was just the two of us but they gave us a 2 bedroom suite. It was amazing. So clean. We never had an issue with noisy people. I don't remember what building we were in but it was close to the pool. Easy check in and check out. We also visited the spa and it was amazing! Have a blast!

We're staying there in March. The resort doesn't seem to get talked about much here but you might check out reviews on Trip Advisor. There are several recommendations there. I think it is the "south" building/tower ?? that is recommended the most (as it is the newest).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter