Lake buena vista factory stores?

Steph&katie

Best friends are going to Disney!
I am visiting a few malls and outlets next year I know the Orlando premium outlets are great but we rely on public transport and can't be bothered to sit on a bus for two hours from Kissimmee all the way up to a few outlets...
We are visiting the mall at milliena and lake buena vista factory stores what's there? Please no links
And what souvenirs can you get for family and friends?
Thanks!

There are two Premium Outlet Malls in Orlando.....one is on Vineland Avenue, which is just 3.5 miles (7 minutes by car per Google Maps) from the Lake Buena Vista Factory stores. It should be virtually as easy and quick to get to one outlet mall as it is to get to the other. I can't imagine that extra 3 miles would translate into a 2 hour commute, even when using the bus service.

While I have not been to the LBV Factory stores, I have been to the Premium Outlets (both locations in Orlando) and they are AWESOME. We primarily go for the sportswear stores (Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Underarmour, etc.) but there are so many more as well. The Vineland location of the Premium Outlets has a Lululemon. There are Disney stores, Harley Davidson, Columbia, Aeropostale.....a HUGE variety, and definitely worth calling up the outlet website to get a list of the stores so you can see what you may like.

If you are going to be staying in Kissimmee, it would also be worth visiting the Nike Factory Clearance Store. Its a stand-alone store right in Kissimmee, and the deals there were AMAZING. We got Nike Climalite hooded sweatshirts for $10 (regularly $55), Nike t-shirts for as low as $4.19, shoes for under $25, and licensed Florida Gators wear for men for $8. By far, these were the BEST deals we found all week.....and we did alot of shopping!!! :thumbsup2

I'm staying at celebration suites in Kissimmee
I know you can get the free shuttle to LBVFS but it takes fourth minutes I emailed them and they pick up five more hotels after the one I'm staying at,
So I would rather get the lynx buses since we will have passes anyways,

Thanks so much!!

P.s
What's actually in lake buena vista factory stores??
And apparently theres a discounted Disney outlet store there is it any good?

And I've been going to the premium outlets and Orlando premium outlets for years I usually buy everything there however I want a change of scenery sort of like try somewhere new.

Thanks!

I'm staying at celebration suites in Kissimmee
I know you can get the free shuttle to LBVFS but it takes fourth minutes I emailed them and they pick up five more hotels after the one I'm staying at,
So I would rather get the lynx buses since we will have passes anyways,

Thanks so much!!

P.s
What's actually in lake buena vista factory stores??
And apparently theres a discounted Disney outlet store there is it any good?

And I've been going to the premium outlets and Orlando premium outlets for years I usually buy everything there however I want a change of scenery sort of like try somewhere new.

Thanks!

If you are looking for something like Premium, you will be disappointed. The Disney outlet is all Disney licensed merch - like you find at Target or Publix, not the real Disney gear you find at the "real" Disney run outlet at Premium. There are a handful of name brand outlet stores (Osh Kosh, Old Navy) but mostly a cut below any Premium Outlet. We've done LBV a couple of times (last time there 03/11), but don't walk away with nearly as many finds or bargains as Premium Outlets.

lbvfs does have disney stuff - but instead of a few of several things - they will have a bunch of one thing.

have managed to find some DVC stuff and believe Target doesn't not have DVC stuff.

now I like bargins which lbvfs does have - although if you want a different experience you might not like it.

it is tiny compared to premium outlet or premier

There are two Premium Outlet Malls in Orlando.....one is on Vineland Avenue, which is just 3.5 miles (7 minutes by car per Google Maps) from the Lake Buena Vista Factory stores. It should be virtually as easy and quick to get to one outlet mall as it is to get to the other. I can't imagine that extra 3 miles would translate into a 2 hour commute, even when using the bus service.

It can be terrible!!! DO NOT take the Vineland North that runs to the premium mall along side route 4. It always backs up with traffic, especially if you go when church is going on. There is a large church there. Take I-drive north , turn left onto Vineland west to the premium outlet.

As for LBV outlet mall, we think it is great. Not as fancy as the others but the wife and daughters always find great deals there. We've been to all 3 many times.

LBV is indeed much smaller and not as upscale. But the deals are usually excellent. The Fossil store, Wilson leather, IZOD, Van Heusen, Eddie Bauer usually have better deals. We also love the Nike store on 192 and the Rack Room Shoes next door. I have purchased at both many times.

You can get better deals at LBVF stores, we always get sneakers there and Eddie Bauer has a good clearance section. It's not near as nice as the Premium Outlets, and won't take you too long to go through the shops. The Disney Stores aren't the same, I seen items dated 2008 a couple of weeks ago, so I wouldn't count on there for souvenirs. :)

I actually prefer LBV to Premium for the stores I want. Not as much of a zoo.

Whichever outlet mall you end up going to, make sure you go to the Customer Service desk and ask for a coupon booklet! Gives you deals on top of whatever sales the stores are having!

We went to LBV factiry stores by mistake, we thought we were going to the stores we could see from our hotel, which turned out to be the premium outlet place. It was really good though and we both got some good deals. Old navy is great, not sure how big it is in the US as we dont have it in the UK but i really liked what i got from thier.

The Orlando Premium outlets Vineland location is about a mile or so away from the Lake Buena Vista factory stores,the Orlando Premium outlets International Drive location is at the north end of International Drive closer than Mall at Millenia so I don't understand why you feel it will take so much longer to get to the Premium outlet locations.

The Premium Outlets have a ton of stores but not many "outlet prices." We spent several hours there and left empty handed.

The best prices we have found for Disney souvenirs is at the Super Target on 192. They have a very nice selection.

I also second the Nike Outlet Store on 192. They have a huge selection of footwear and clothes at great prices. The store wasn't busy and the staff was very helpful. I'm actually looking forward to going back so I can hit the parks with a new pair of sneakers!

Could someone give me directions to this Nike Clearance Store for DTD? Thanks!:)

I also second the Nike Outlet Store on 192. They have a huge selection of footwear and clothes at great prices. The store wasn't busy and the staff was very helpful. I'm actually looking forward to going back so I can hit the parks with a new pair of sneakers!

Our timing must be terrible....we ALWAYS find that store to be hopping with shoppers. Someone must have let our secret out ;) .

Could someone give me directions to this Nike Clearance Store for DTD? Thanks!:)

Try this:

https://maps.google.ca/maps?ie=UTF-...359&ei=S_5KUv7kJZbI4APet4HAAQ&ved=0CDAQrwswAA

But note that its not in Downtown Disney......its in Kissimmee.

Our timing must be terrible....we ALWAYS find that store to be hopping with shoppers. Someone must have let our secret out ;) .

They are open late. I went at around 9:30. In fact, I recall the shopping experience was so enjoyable because I put the kids to bed and went by myself!

Are these outlets the cheapest place, off WDW, to get tshirts, character souvenirs, etc. or are there better stores?

Depends, if price is the only determinant, then no. There are lots of "souvenir" stores in the area with gauze thin unathorized shirts and made offshore toys for a song. The Disney Outlet at Premium is the cheapest you will find REAL park merch. The Disney outlet at LBV has fairly good prices on moderate quality licensed merchandise like you would find at Target or other big box. They have more stock than a Target, but the prices aren't that much better.

So if better is about "bang for the buck" then yes, the outlets are the best place (but not the cheapest).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter