LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Also, I've never done this type of project before. How to I make them into magnets? And the body parts, I emailed myself the links --- how would I complete the project? Sorry for sounding dumb! LOL!
Hi :)
Make sure you download the items from photo bucket. If you right click and save you will not get the full resolution.
Making Magnets:
You can purchase magnet paper from Staples, Walmart, Office Max, etc. I personally did not like the magnet paper (I used it for the stateroom portal ears on the Disney Wonder and my magnets kept falling off the door) but it is
up to you. If you buy the high gloss paper be sure to use the high gloss setting when printing or the ink will rub off.
You can print your magnets on cardstock (laminating optional but not necessary) cut out and then mount with magnet strips or sheets.
You can print your magnets on regular paper, laminate and then mount with magnet strips or sheets. If you use regular paper you will need to laminate or the magnets will not last long.

Hi :)
Make sure you download the items from photo bucket. If you right click and save you will not get the full resolution.
Making Magnets:
You can purchase magnet paper from Staples, Walmart, Office Max, etc. I personally did not like the magnet paper (I used it for the stateroom portal ears on the Disney Wonder and my magnets kept falling off the door) but it is
up to you. If you buy the high gloss paper be sure to use the high gloss setting when printing or the ink will rub off.
You can print your magnets on cardstock (laminating optional but not necessary) cut out and then mount with magnet strips or sheets.
You can print your magnets on regular paper, laminate and then mount with magnet strips or sheets. If you use regular paper you will need to laminate or the magnets will not last long.

Thank you! Did you see my reply re the images you sent me? I'm switching one (from black and red Minnie to Moana) and it needs the name Parker on it Thank you so much!! This is so kind of you!!!

My Family of 5 plus the grandparents are traveling to Walt Disney World on March 3rd. I was hoping you may be able to do some invitations and name fills for us:

BBB-
Kendall Triplett
March 4th at 8:20 am

Cinderella Royal Table
Kendall, Trevor, Cole
March 4th at 12:55pm

Chef Mickeys
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 5th 5:05pm

Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 5th

Mama Melrose's
Kendall Trevor and Cole
March 6th 1:15pm

Vip - Fantasmic
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 6th 7pm

T-Rex Cafe
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 8th 4pm

The Garden Grill
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 9th at 8am

The Cyrstal Palace
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 10th at 8:10am

Be Our Guest
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 10th at 7:40pm

Tusker House
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 12th at 8:10am

Name Fill- Pirates- TREVOR
Name Fill- Star Wars- COLE
Name FILL- Cars- COLE
Name Fill- Disney Princesses- KENDALL
Name FIll- Minnie
Name Fill Mom- Mickey

I wasn't sure if you were able to do Pressed penny money containers- If so I could use one for each of the kids:
Trevor- Stars Wars
Cole- Cars
Kendall- Frozen

Thanks so much.

Hi! My family and I are going on a Mardi Gras trip (leaving 2/24/17) and was wondering if you can please make some designs for us. It's an extended family vacation (9 names), so if you can't do everything, I completely understand.

1. Names - Joe, Joseph, Joshua and Ray

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Mickey Mouse/LadyBMHMickey24.jpg.html?sort=9&o=23

2. Names - Julia, Jennee, Jaci, Sharyn and Mary Ann

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Minnie Mouse/LadyBMHMinnie42.jpg.html?sort=9&o=37

3. Names - Joe, Joseph, Joshua, Julia, Jennee and Jaci (Instead of Jedi M at the bottom if possible)

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Star Wars/LadyBStarWarsSign1_zps3b84b1bb.jpg.html?sort=9&o=99

4. Names - JOE, JOSHUA and RAY (You have Joseph out there that I can download, if ok with you) - with border

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Names - Completed/I J/LadyBJosephMickeyNameFill_zpsc89be750.png.html?sort=9&o=51

5. Names - JULIA, JENNEE, JACI, SHARYN and MARY ANN - with border

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Names - Completed/I J/LadyBIDINAPrincessNameFill.png.html?sort=9&o=28

Last edited:
Hi LadyB,
I absolutely love your designs and would like to request a few for an upcoming DCL cruise.

1. LadyBCruiseMH62 (when looking at the anchor I would like Jenn on the left, Andrew in the middle and Henrik on the right)

2. LadyBCruiseLove63 (Top - Jenn & Henrik, Bottom - Est. 2002)

3. LadyBCruiseAutographCover1 (Andrew)

4. LadyBStateroomParts50

5. LadyBStateroomParts50b

6. LadyBCruiseMHPirate4 (Jenn)

7. LadyBCruiseMHPirate7 (Henrik)

8. LadyBCruiseMHPirate53 (Andrew)

Thank you very much!!!!

My Family of 5 plus the grandparents are traveling to Walt Disney World on March 3rd. I was hoping you may be able to do some invitations and name fills for us:

BBB-
Kendall Triplett
March 4th at 8:20 am

Cinderella Royal Table
Kendall, Trevor, Cole
March 4th at 12:55pm

Chef Mickeys
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 5th 5:05pm

Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 5th

Mama Melrose's
Kendall Trevor and Cole
March 6th 1:15pm

Vip - Fantasmic
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 6th 7pm

T-Rex Cafe
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 8th 4pm

The Garden Grill
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 9th at 8am

The Cyrstal Palace
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 10th at 8:10am

Be Our Guest
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 10th at 7:40pm

Tusker House
Kendall, Trevor and Cole
March 12th at 8:10am

Name Fill- Pirates- TREVOR
Name Fill- Star Wars- COLE
Name FILL- Cars- COLE
Name Fill- Disney Princesses- KENDALL
Name FIll- Minnie
Name Fill Mom- Mickey

I wasn't sure if you were able to do Pressed penny money containers- If so I could use one for each of the kids:
Trevor- Stars Wars
Cole- Cars
Kendall- Frozen

Thanks so much.
Hi,
I am happy to do these but you will need 10 posts for me to pm you the link with the completed items. Please see page one of my thread for the link to the test board.
I am sorry but I have never done the pressed penny money containers. I have no clue as to what size they are.

Hi LadyB,
I absolutely love your designs and would like to request a few for an upcoming DCL cruise.

1. LadyBCruiseMH62 (when looking at the anchor I would like Jenn on the left, Andrew in the middle and Henrik on the right)

4. LadyBStateroomParts50

Thank you very much!!!!
Hi,
I am happy to do these but you will need 10 posts for me to pm you the link with the completed items. Please see page one of my thread for the link to the test board.

1. File Name: LadyBAutograph4x6 17 link:http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...ph Covers 4 x 6/LadyBAutograph4x6 17.jpg.html

2. Names: I need 3 different ones - Jonathan, Annarose and Millianna
Dates, Color, Font: the same way it is in the picture but a smaller font - Jonathan's Autograph Book (on top) Disney World 2017 (on the bottom) and the same for the other 2 (Annarose and Millianna)
3. As is
4. Date you need items by 3/25/27
5. File type: png is fine
6. Desired size: 8 1/2 x 11.

THANKS SO SO VERY MUCH!!!!

Looking for these for my little guy's upcoming 3rd birthday! I want to make a banner with them. Thanks so much for all of your work!

LadyBCupcake10_zps047bdaf6.jpg -- 3! (if this is not acceptable then Oliver :) )
LadyBStreetSign6_zpsba9ccd4b.jpg - WDW at top. Name: Oliver
LadyBBrandonPlutoNameFill.png - Oliver with red border would be great!

Can I also get each of the Pluto Mickey heads with Oliver and or 3!
LadyBMHPluto3_zps49395c83.jpg
LadyBMHPluto2_zps6db27acc.jpg
LadyBMHPluto1_zpsc5b40ac0.jpg

1. File Name: LadyBAutograph4x6 17 link:http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Autograph Covers/Autograph Covers 4 x 6/LadyBAutograph4x6 17.jpg.html

2. Names: I need 3 different ones - Jonathan, Annarose and Millianna
Dates, Color, Font: the same way it is in the picture but a smaller font - Jonathan's Autograph Book (on top) Disney World 2017 (on the bottom) and the same for the other 2 (Annarose and Millianna)
3. As is
4. Date you need items by 3/25/27
5. File type: png is fine
6. Desired size: 8 1/2 x 11.

THANKS SO SO VERY MUCH!!!!
do you want this landscape or portrait?

Hi,

Hi LadyB,
I apologize, I didn't realize I needed 10 posts for you to pm with the link for the completed items. I now have 11 posts!!! If you could please complete the following items I would greatly appreciate it.

4. LadyBStateroomParts50

Thank you very much!!!!

Dear Lady B,

Would you be able to make a revision on this order? Everything would be the same but we would like a different Star Wars symbol in the middle of the shirt. I can tell you the reason via PM but the men tend to see another image when looking at the design work from afar.

The design in the middle of the shirt we would like is this one:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Star Wars/LadyBStarCruise20.jpg.html?sort=9&o=23

If this is going to take up a lot of your time, we are okay with the original design work. I just didn't know if you already have the current design on file somewhere and it would be an easy copy and paste.

Thank you,
Gina
View attachment 217098 View attachment 217098 [/GALLERY]
Dear Lady B,

Would you be able to make a revision on this order? Everything would be the same but we would like a different Star Wars symbol in the middle of the shirt. I can tell you the reason via PM but the men tend to see another image when looking at the design work from afar.

The design in the middle of the shirt we would like is this one:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Star Wars/LadyBStarCruise20.jpg.html?sort=9&o=23

If this is going to take up a lot of your time, we are okay with the original design work. I just didn't know if you already have the current design on file somewhere and it would be an easy copy and paste.

Thank you,
Gina

Hi Lady B,

We just came back from our first Disney cruise. Here is our group wearing the shirts you designed for all of us. Thank you so much! We all loved them and wore them proudly!

Attachments

• IMG_9787.JPG
    IMG_9787.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter