LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hello, hello!
Our extended family is very fortunate to be taking a Star Wars cruise in 2017!!
I was wondering if it is possible to modify your DISign so we would just have a Mickey Death Star, with our names going off into the distance (like in the Star Wars movies)?
our family names are:
WHITE
HEERSPINK
TATEMICHI
SZABO
I would love 1 version with the names in this order, and a 2nd version using this one:
WHITE
TATEMICHI
SZABO
HEERSPINK

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Walt's Wife.
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/July/waltcanada
password is waltcanada

never mind, I just saw you did the mickey heads. Those are perfect!!!!

Are you able to do anything with a firefighter theme? Maybe with Mickey for fmy husband?

Thanks,
What is your husbands name? If you want name fills too I can do those, just let me know.

Oh my Gosh, I love them I love them!!!

It would be great to get 1 without names, maybe that says "Disney Fantasy 2017"??

That was so fast! Could you do 2 more name switcheroos? (that way every family will get to be first, lol)
SZABO
TATEMICHI
HEERSPINK
WHITE

AND

HEERSPINK
TATEMICHI
SZABO
WHITE

also... could these please be jpegs?? I'm not very computer-savvy. Thanks a MILLION!

Hi again,

May I please request another name fill? This time for 'Nadia' with the Disney princesses. Thanks again for your time!

Hi Lady B, can I please request the following:
LadyBCruiseHalloween10 - The Sigler Family, Disney Dream, 2016
3 of the LadyBCruiseHalloween22 - Chad, Dena, Cory - 2016
LadyBMHBDay2 - Dena
LadyBCruiseMap1 - Nassau, Castaway Cay - Disney Dream - September 19 - 23, 2016 - Chad, Dena & Cory
LadyBSurfShack4 - Sigler Family, just 3 boards please Mickey Board - Chad, Pluto Board - Cory, and Minnie Board - Dena

Thank you!

Hi Lady B,
Lovely designs! I love the Christmas Minnie Mouse gingerbread head image (from the LadyBMHChristmas34 folder) for a t shirt, question for you - can you place the name under the head instead of in the ear area? My girls' names are pretty long (8 letters each) and I'm afraid the font size would have to be pretty small to fit their names in. Thanks in advance for your response!

Hi Lady B,
Lovely designs! I love the Christmas Minnie Mouse gingerbread head image (from the LadyBMHChristmas34 folder) for a t shirt, question for you - can you place the name under the head instead of in the ear area? My girls' names are pretty long (8 letters each) and I'm afraid the font size would have to be pretty small to fit their names in. Thanks in advance for your response!
Hi, sorry but the name needs to be somewhere on the design, this is because I have found my designs for sale on etsy and ebay. I am happy to do initials or dates instead of the full name.

Hi, sorry but the name needs to be somewhere on the design, this is because I have found my designs for sale on etsy and ebay. I am happy to do initials or dates instead of the full name.

Oh, ok, I understand. I also liked the Mickey/minnie head with the Santa hat. I'll look up the number and send you another post. Thank you, Lady B!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter