LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi LadyB - my daughter just LOVED the designs that you did. We both agree your talents are impressive. Can I request something more and possibly a special request?

LadyBMHBambi4 - name: Danielle (left ear) and 2015 (right ear)

Would it be possible for you to design an image using the villain high heeled shoes (like the pins)? I know you don't have anything like it, but was wondering if you thought you could make the designs. I was thinking of making them in a circle around the phrase - "If the shoe fits ... why not wear it?" (I would put this on the back of a shirt so full-page size.)
If this can't be done, do you have any Mickey heads that are villains other than Malificent that I received?

Thanks - Danielle

Hi LadyB - my daughter just LOVED the designs that you did. We both agree your talents are impressive. Can I request something more and possibly a special request?

LadyBMHBambi4 - name: Danielle (left ear) and 2015 (right ear)

Would it be possible for you to design an image using the villain high heeled shoes (like the pins)? I know you don't have anything like it, but was wondering if you thought you could make the designs. I was thinking of making them in a circle around the phrase - "If the shoe fits ... why not wear it?" (I would put this on the back of a shirt so full-page size.)
If this can't be done, do you have any Mickey heads that are villains other than Malificent that I received?

Thanks - Danielle
Hi,
I do have other villains:

I can do the shoe design but it would take me some time, when is your trip?

Hi,
I do have other villains:
We leave for Disney on June 27, so I would need them earlier that week. Would this be possible in that short a time frame? I was hoping to have just villain shoes (like the actual pins) if possible. I am so grateful for anything you can do!!!

I can do the shoe design but it would take me some time, when is your trip?

Hi, I am not sure I would have time to do that, it takes me 2-3 hours to do each mickey head so I am sure it will take around the same time to do shoes and I do not post blanks so I would need some way to personalize them.

Hi, I am not sure I would have time to do that, it takes me 2-3 hours to do each mickey head so I am sure it will take around the same time to do shoes and I do not post blanks so I would need some way to personalize them.

Darn, thanks for considering it anyways. Maybe I will do it another time. I really loved the other ones that you did for me - in case people don't say it enough ... thanks for doing this and spreading the love!!!! Have a fabulous day!

thank you! I have one question however I'm sure it is me but when I download these they are not jpeg file so I am unable to open nor print....help I'm confused. thank you!!!
Hi There :) I use png file format unless you specify otherwise when you request. I went ahead and converted them for you to jpeg so please download them again.

Last edited:
Darn, thanks for considering it anyways. Maybe I will do it another time. I really loved the other ones that you did for me - in case people don't say it enough ... thanks for doing this and spreading the love!!!! Have a fabulous day!
Hi Again,
Now that I am thinking more on it I am going to pass on doing shoes for now because right now I do character mickey heads, balloons, kites, cupcakes and surfboards. That is a lot of items to keep up with on new requests so I would rather not add another custom item like those as they are so time consuming.
I might change my mind in the future but for now I just don't have the time to devote to another item.
Thanks for your understanding :)

I love those villian Mickey heads. I'm not finding them in your photo bucket. Do you happen to know the album? Thanks so much!

LOVE your cupcake designs for our upcoming Disneyland trip however was disappointed to not find the villains. Have you created a Maleficent one and I'm looking in the wrong folder??

Wonderful! We have a couple of young girls so as to not list their names can all the cupcakes read Disneyland 2015? I know that's a lot for the cupcake so maybe right below at the base??? I need a Tinkerbell, Minnie Mouse, Ariel, Olaf and Maleficent. Thanks! :-)

Welcome back :) Will you please do the following designs for our next trip. It is not until next year so whenever you have time it will be greatly appreciated.

LadyBcruiseChristmas48-The Teague Family, Disney Wonder 2016
LadyBcruiseChristmas50-Chris(dad), Cathy(mom), Kristin(daughter)
LadyBcruiseChristmas51-Disney Wonder, The Teague Family 2016, Dad, Mom, Girl gingerbread people
LadyBChristmasmisc1-Chris, Cathy, Kristin
LadyBChristmasmisc5-2016 The Teague Family
LadyBcruiseChristmas5-The Teague Holiday Cruise
LadyBcruiseChristmas20-The Teague Family 2016
LadyBcruiselifepreserver38-November 10-14th, 2015, Disney Wonder
LadyBcruiselifepreserver25-Wonder 2016

Thank you again for your time.

Welcome back :) Will you please do the following designs for our next trip. It is not until next year so whenever you have time it will be greatly appreciated.

LadyBcruiseChristmas48-The Teague Family, Disney Wonder 2016
LadyBcruiseChristmas50-Chris(dad), Cathy(mom), Kristin(daughter)
LadyBcruiseChristmas51-Disney Wonder, The Teague Family 2016, Dad, Mom, Girl gingerbread people
LadyBChristmasmisc1-Chris, Cathy, Kristin
LadyBChristmasmisc5-2016 The Teague Family
LadyBcruiseChristmas5-The Teague Holiday Cruise
LadyBcruiseChristmas20-The Teague Family 2016
LadyBcruiselifepreserver38-November 10-14th, 2015, Disney Wonder
LadyBcruiselifepreserver25-Wonder 2016

Thank you again for your time.
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/June/tigger777
password is tigger777

Dear Lady B,

First, I love your designs! You had done a name fill for ADAM with Jedi Mickey - would it be possible to do a similar one with the four main characters in their Star Wars outfits (Jedi Mickey, Darth Goofy, Stormtrooper Donald and Princess Minnie)?

Thank you so much for doing this!
Rachel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter