• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

I just realized that the Mickey ears with Family Vacation on the inside is the wrong color and it's totally my fault. In my head I thought that I asked for it to be done in red since it's going on a black shirt but when I went back to check my post, I failed to put it on there. I know how time consuming these can be and I know that you receive many requests but I'm hoping that those 3 Family Vacation mickey ears can be changed from black to red. Please let me know if this will be possible.

Thanks,
Melanie

I just realized that the Mickey ears with Family Vacation on the inside is the wrong color and it's totally my fault. In my head I thought that I asked for it to be done in red since it's going on a black shirt but when I went back to check my post, I failed to put it on there. I know how time consuming these can be and I know that you receive many requests but I'm hoping that those 3 Family Vacation mickey ears can be changed from black to red. Please let me know if this will be possible.

Thanks,
Melanie
Hi, All fixed and added to your folder :)

Hello,
Love your Designs!
Can I request Pinocchio, Stitch and Cinderella Mickey Character Heads. Thanks so much.

Sorry, Just noticed that you want names for the Mickey Character Heads. If it is less trouble, you can make them without the names. I was going to put the names in 3D.
If not the names are:
Pinocchio - Alexander
Stitch - David
Cinderella - Libby Gray
Thanks so much.

Hello! Could I request a welcome letter? The template in your photo bucket is addressed to Ashley and Maddie and the characters are Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle, with Tinkerbell in the top right corner of the page. I realize this is last minute, but could you possibly get it done by Friday afternoon?

I replied to my (initial) thread, but was not sure if you saw it, or if I did it correctly. I am new to the boards. Thank you for your help!

Could it possibly read:

Dear Gabbi,

Minnie and I heard you are coming to Disney World soon! We can't wait to meet you!! We're sure your visit will be filled with magic and adventure! You will have so much fun on the rides, and of course, visiting with my fantastic friends!

Be a super good kid, and get lots of rest and we will see you soon!

Your pals,

Mickey and Minnie

Love, love, love your designs! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with everyone!

I know we are in less than the two week window so if you don't have time, I fully understand. :)

If possible, I would like to request:
LadyBMHWedding1 - Jodie (name centered like on 2)
LadyBMHWedding2 - Eric

We sale on Disney Magic on March 29th (7-night western Caribbean). The font currently used on them is great.

Perhaps size them to print them both on the same page? (This is my first DCL cruise and I'm not sure just how big to have them if we also print out the Ariel Stateroom Ears and Parts.

Hello! Could I request a welcome letter? The template in your photo bucket is addressed to Ashley and Maddie and the characters are Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle, with Tinkerbell in the top right corner of the page. I realize this is last minute, but could you possibly get it done by Friday afternoon?

I replied to my (initial) thread, but was not sure if you saw it, or if I did it correctly. I am new to the boards. Thank you for your help!

Could it possibly read:

Dear Gabbi,

Minnie and I heard you are coming to Disney World soon! We can't wait to meet you!! We're sure your visit will be filled with magic and adventure! You will have so much fun on the rides, and of course, visiting with my fantastic friends!

Be a super good kid, and get lots of rest and we will see you soon!

Your pals,

Mickey and Minnie
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/March/waters05?sort=9&page=1
password is waters05

I forgot my Husband and myself. Could I have the Mickey Ears with the White silhouette of Mickey and Minnie in the Anniversary Album. Names Tim and Janet. Also Mickey Ears with cruise Heart Logo with Tim and Janet in Heart. Thank you for making these for fellow Disney Fans!

Just saw the Sailor Mickey and Minnie Beside the Porthole with the Fantasy in the Middle. Can I add that one as well. Names Janet and Tim.
Thanks again.

Sorry, Just noticed that you want names for the Mickey Character Heads. If it is less trouble, you can make them without the names. I was going to put the names in 3D.
If not the names are:
Pinocchio - Alexander
Stitch - David
Cinderella - Libby Gray
Thanks so much.
Sorry but I do not post designs without a name on them, I used to post blanks but then people took them to sell and claim as their own.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...mpleted Orders/March/4DISNEYFAN?sort=9&page=1
password is 4DISNEYFAN

Love, love, love your designs! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with everyone!

I know we are in less than the two week window so if you don't have time, I fully understand. :)

If possible, I would like to request:
LadyBMHWedding1 - Jodie (name centered like on 2)
LadyBMHWedding2 - Eric

We sale on Disney Magic on March 29th (7-night western Caribbean). The font currently used on them is great.

Perhaps size them to print them both on the same page? (This is my first DCL cruise and I'm not sure just how big to have them if we also print out the Ariel Stateroom Ears and Parts.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/March/FLpixie?sort=9&page=1
password is FLpixie

Sorry but I do not post designs without a name on them, I used to post blanks but then people took them to sell and claim as their own.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/March/4DISNEYFAN?sort=9&page=1
password is 4DISNEYFAN

Wow! These are amazing! Thank you for making these for me. Especially so quickly. The kiddies will be jumping with excitement and my Hubby will be surprised. So nice of you to do these for us.

If you have time, can you reverse the names on the Sailor Mickey and Minnie Beside the Porthole with the Fantasy in the Middle. Instead of Janet and Tim. Can you say Tim and Janet. My mistake. Would also like to add another Mickey ears with a Full body Cinderella beside it name Libby Gray.
Thanks again.

Okay I am new to this thread and could use some help we are taking our parents on their first trip to Disney on April 17th what I am looking for is the mickey ear with the name under them not the full mickey headed if that makes sense.
I need one that is Mickey ears and says PaPa
I need 5 that are Minnie ears and say Emma, NaNa, Annalyse, Kristin and Kimberly
Then for the back of the shirts I was looking to write this saying in Disney font.

26 Years
( larger than the rest)
Happy Anniversary
Mom and Dad!​

All text in red please

thank you in advance to anyone who can help, Kim

Wow! These are amazing! Thank you for making these for me. Especially so quickly. The kiddies will be jumping with excitement and my Hubby will be surprised. So nice of you to do these for us.

If you have time, can you reverse the names on the Sailor Mickey and Minnie Beside the Porthole with the Fantasy in the Middle. Instead of Janet and Tim. Can you say Tim and Janet. My mistake. Would also like to add another Mickey ears with a Full body Cinderella beside it name Libby Gray.
Thanks again.
I added these to your folder :)

Okay I am new to this thread and could use some help we are taking our parents on their first trip to Disney on April 17th what I am looking for is the mickey ear with the name under them not the full mickey headed if that makes sense.
I need one that is Mickey ears and says PaPa
I need 5 that are Minnie ears and say Emma, NaNa, Annalyse, Kristin and Kimberly
Then for the back of the shirts I was looking to write this saying in Disney font.

26 Years
( larger than the rest)
Happy Anniversary
Mom and Dad!​

All text in red please

thank you in advance to anyone who can help, Kim
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...mpleted Orders/March/KimHarrell?sort=9&page=1
password is KimHarrell

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter