• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Thanks so much, Lady B! They look great - the girls love the cupcake ones. The life preserver with Megan's name on it looks great (and is another favourite) but it says Wonder instead of Fantasy. Do you have time to change it?

I will definitely send you a photo of our door, but at this rate, I may need 2 cabins just for the magnet space! Haha...1st time cruisers got a little excited....

Hi! I promise, these will be the last two I ask for :) I just love your work!

LadyBMHDonald2_zps9bf85220.jpg - with Nolan under the head in black
LadyBMHGoofy4_zps9a7de7a6.jpg - with Brendan under the head in black

Thank you!!

Thanks so much, Lady B! They look great - the girls love the cupcake ones. The life preserver with Megan's name on it looks great (and is another favourite) but it says Wonder instead of Fantasy. Do you have time to change it?

I will definitely send you a photo of our door, but at this rate, I may need 2 cabins just for the magnet space! Haha...1st time cruisers got a little excited....
Sorry about that, all fixed and added to your folder :)

Thank you so much!
And thats not a problem my wedding is not until may so no rush! and for the buttons I was hoping they could be 2 1/2 inches and Beauty and the Beast that say "Im Celebrating Melissa and Andre Fairy Tale Wedding May 23, 2015"
as far as characters I was thinking either Belle and the Beast or the catoon version of the Fantasy Boat? Not sure what will look better? Oh and I saw this site below something kind of like this is what I was thinking if possible? and colors Navy blue, and gold and white

( http://wdwprepschool.com/build-your-own-disney-theme-park-style-buttons/ )

and for the door hangers I was thinking 8x4 and the front side saying "Were here to celebrate the Fairy Tale Wedding of Andre and Melissa" and then same colors navy blue, gold and white and either Belle and the beast or maybe the silhouette of the kissing minnie and mickey mouse? Not sure on characters and the back saying " Shhh Do not Disturb were recovering from celebrating Melissa and andre wedding" and maybe a grumpy tinkerbell or something and I was hoping for different types of font's if possible? :confused3

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :worship: so much I really really appreciate it!

Melissa

Hi, I will start working on these :)

Hi and thank you so much for offering this service!!

We are leaving on the Disney Magic May 30th, 2015 for the 7 day Northern Europe. Would it be possible to create a Mickey head with the 5 country flags of the places we will visit? Estonia, Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Russia? Then someplace else on the (perhaps the ears) put Disney Magic 2015.

I was also hoping for graphics for the following:
#2: Pirate Mickey Head with Sabrina Pirate Fairy with the name "Leora" in the right ear. Left ear blank: Cruise/Pirate%20Mickey%20Heads/LadyBCruiseMHPirate34_zps450414d7.jpg.html?sort=9&o=31

#3: Pirate Mickey with sword with the name "Dad" in the right ear. Left ear Disney Magic: photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Pirate%20Mickey%20Heads/LadyBCruiseMHPirate11_zps04919230.jpg.html?sort=9&o=10

#4: Pirate Minnie with "Mommy" on right ear. Left ear Disney Magic: photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Pirate%20Mickey%20Heads/LadyBCruiseMHPirate12_zps95ff72b0.jpg.html?sort=9&o=11

#5: Pirate Daisy with "GrandMaMa" on right ear. Left ear Disney Magic. photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Pirate%20Mickey%20Heads/LadyBCruiseMHPirate23_zpsdd612104.jpg.html?sort=9&o=21

#6: Pirate Goofy with flag. Right ear "Papa" left ear Disney Magic.
photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Pirate%20Mickey%20Heads/LadyBCruiseMHPirate8_zps5d430159.jpg.html?sort=9&o=7

#7 Would it be possible to do the same a similar shirt to the others with the character Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates? It would say "Rowan" on right ear and be blank on left here. My son would love that!

Thank you so much. I was hoping to have the graphics by 2/28/15. email is sb621gems at gmail

***UPDATE***
It seems that Photobucket has made a few updates and even though the download button will appear when following the thumbnail link it is not downloading the item. :confused3 I think this is due to the folder being password protected but you don't need the password to view the thumbnail item. So long story short I will now be posting the link and password instead of thumbnails. :surfweb:
I think this change is fairly recent. If anyone is having download issues please let me know and I will post the album link and password, you will be able to download once the password is entered. However, if you have any issues please let me know.

Thanks so much for offering this service! Such talent!

We are planning a last minute trip over MLK weekend. I would love to make t-shirts using this design:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...yBTShirt2015B_zps1c77dacd.jpg.html?sort=9&o=1

I like the colors as posted, I only need to change the family name to 'Willis." I would love to have it by January 10th. It is completely last minute, so I understand if you are unable to do it. Thanks so much!

Thank you so much!
And thats not a problem my wedding is not until may so no rush! and for the buttons I was hoping they could be 2 1/2 inches and Beauty and the Beast that say "Im Celebrating Melissa and Andre Fairy Tale Wedding May 23, 2015"
as far as characters I was thinking either Belle and the Beast or the catoon version of the Fantasy Boat? Not sure what will look better? Oh and I saw this site below something kind of like this is what I was thinking if possible? and colors Navy blue, and gold and white

( http://wdwprepschool.com/build-your-own-disney-theme-park-style-buttons/ )

and for the door hangers I was thinking 8x4 and the front side saying "Were here to celebrate the Fairy Tale Wedding of Andre and Melissa" and then same colors navy blue, gold and white and either Belle and the beast or maybe the silhouette of the kissing minnie and mickey mouse? Not sure on characters and the back saying " Shhh Do not Disturb were recovering from celebrating Melissa and andre wedding" and maybe a grumpy tinkerbell or something and I was hoping for different types of font's if possible? :confused3

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :worship: so much I really really appreciate it!

Melissa

Here are a few choices for the buttons and door hangers. Let me know if you need any changes.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ed Orders/January/Disneyducks12?sort=9&page=1
password is Disneyducks12

Thanks so much for offering this service! Such talent!

We are planning a last minute trip over MLK weekend. I would love to make t-shirts using this design:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...yBTShirt2015B_zps1c77dacd.jpg.html?sort=9&o=1

I like the colors as posted, I only need to change the family name to 'Willis." I would love to have it by January 10th. It is completely last minute, so I understand if you are unable to do it. Thanks so much!

Have a great trip!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ted Orders/January/scdvcwannabe?sort=9&page=1
password is scdvcwannabe

Can't remember who has done my countdowns before and I need an "emergency" one. Do you do these?

Thank you!

Can't remember who has done my countdowns before and I need an "emergency" one. Do you do these?

Thank you!

I have not done those before but I am willing to give it a try. you want a calendar type with numbers counting down right?
Please let me know the count and colors/characters, etc:)

Hi and thank you so much for offering this service!!

We are leaving on the Disney Magic May 30th, 2015 for the 7 day Northern Europe. Would it be possible to create a Mickey head with the 5 country flags of the places we will visit? Estonia, Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Russia? Then someplace else on the (perhaps the ears) put Disney Magic 2015.

I was also hoping for graphics for the following:
#2: Pirate Mickey Head with Sabrina Pirate Fairy with the name "Leora" in the right ear. Left ear blank: Cruise/Pirate%20Mickey%20Heads/LadyBCruiseMHPirate34_zps450414d7.jpg.html?sort=9&o=31

#3: Pirate Mickey with sword with the name "Dad" in the right ear. Left ear Disney Magic: photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Pirate%20Mickey%20Heads/LadyBCruiseMHPirate11_zps04919230.jpg.html?sort=9&o=10

#4: Pirate Minnie with "Mommy" on right ear. Left ear Disney Magic: photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Pirate%20Mickey%20Heads/LadyBCruiseMHPirate12_zps95ff72b0.jpg.html?sort=9&o=11

#5: Pirate Daisy with "GrandMaMa" on right ear. Left ear Disney Magic. photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Pirate%20Mickey%20Heads/LadyBCruiseMHPirate23_zpsdd612104.jpg.html?sort=9&o=21

#6: Pirate Goofy with flag. Right ear "Papa" left ear Disney Magic.
photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Pirate%20Mickey%20Heads/LadyBCruiseMHPirate8_zps5d430159.jpg.html?sort=9&o=7

#7 Would it be possible to do the same a similar shirt to the others with the character Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates? It would say "Rowan" on right ear and be blank on left here. My son would love that!

Thank you so much. I was hoping to have the graphics by 2/28/15. email is sb621gems at gmail

Hi, I am working on this request. I will need to gather some clipart for the flags but will post in the next few days :)

All I can say is WOW thank you so much!!!!!!!! These are so perfect and exactly what I was thinking of!!! I really appreciate it so much! :woohoo::thumbsup2:worship:

Melissa

Glad you like them :) I will start working on the porthole items. I forgot to mention that I sized them so that you need to print them with .25 margins. Best to do a black and white test page first though so you don't waste colored ink. Let me know if you have any size problems.

Glad you like them :) I will start working on the porthole items. I forgot to mention that I sized them so that you need to print them with .25 margins. Best to do a black and white test page first though so you don't waste colored ink. Let me know if you have any size problems.

Okay I am taking them to get printed at staples so I will let them know that and see how it comes out and will let you know!

Melissa:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter