• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Lady B you are crazy fast. Excited so I took a day off work to make these into magnets. Toying with the idea of shirts too!

Hi LadyB! I need a letter for our Christmas surprise. Could I please have
"LadyBCruiseLetter15" to say:

Aiden & Nolan,

Merry Christmas! We are so excited that you guys will coming aboard the Disney Dream for a 4 night cruise to the Bahamas! Plus, you'll be spending a couple days in Walt Disney World! It's going to be a blast!
See ya real soon on February 28th!
(Minnie & Mickey that you have already there)

And if you think it will look ok, can the font please be in RED? I'll probably need by December 20th. Thank you so much! :goodvibes

May I please make the following requests:

1.) cruise kite design with Mickey pulling the kites
Disney Fantasy
George
Barbara

2.) cruise kit design with Donald pulling the kites
Disney Fantasy
Tina
Caroline
Lauren
Kate

Thank you very much!

Hi, I love your DISigns! Would it be possible to get the following? Thank you so much!! We leave for our cruise on December 13th. If it isn't possible to get them before that, don't worry about it! Thanks!

Filenames (I think and hope these are right):
LadyBMHChristmas25_zps40c7699c.jpg with Megan on the ear
LadyBMHChristmas25_zps40c7699c.jpg with Sharon on the ear
LadyBCruiseChristmas25_zpsb28b3a46.jpg with The Stinson Family Holiday Cruise Dec 2014
LadyBCruiseChristmas3_zpsfa453115.jpg with Sharon and Megan on one ear and then the rest (Magic and 2014) is great!
LadyBCruiseChristmas29_zps960b613f.jpg with Sharon and Megan with Disney Magic on the ship and the dates as December 14-21,2014

Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

Hi LadyB! I need a letter for our Christmas surprise. Could I please have
"LadyBCruiseLetter15" to say:

Aiden & Nolan,

Merry Christmas! We are so excited that you guys will coming aboard the Disney Dream for a 4 night cruise to the Bahamas! Plus, you'll be spending a couple days in Walt Disney World! It's going to be a blast!
See ya real soon on February 28th!
(Minnie & Mickey that you have already there)

And if you think it will look ok, can the font please be in RED? I'll probably need by December 20th. Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Here you go :)

password is Dreamin

Disney Fantasy
George
Barbara

Disney Fantasy
Tina
Caroline
Lauren
Kate

Thank you very much!
Hi There :)
Can you please list the character kite you would like for each name (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc). For the one with just 2 names do you want all the kites and just names on 2 or just 2 kites (I can make them bigger).
Thanks!

Hi, I love your DISigns! Would it be possible to get the following? Thank you so much!! We leave for our cruise on December 13th. If it isn't possible to get them before that, don't worry about it! Thanks!

Filenames (I think and hope these are right):
LadyBMHChristmas25_zps40c7699c.jpg with Megan on the ear
LadyBMHChristmas25_zps40c7699c.jpg with Sharon on the ear
LadyBCruiseChristmas25_zpsb28b3a46.jpg with The Stinson Family Holiday Cruise Dec 2014
LadyBCruiseChristmas3_zpsfa453115.jpg with Sharon and Megan on one ear and then the rest (Magic and 2014) is great!
LadyBCruiseChristmas29_zps960b613f.jpg with Sharon and Megan with Disney Magic on the ship and the dates as December 14-21,2014

Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...eted Orders/December/mstinson14?sort=9&page=1

password is mstinson14

Hi There :)
Can you please list the character kite you would like for each name (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc). For the one with just 2 names do you want all the kites and just names on 2 or just 2 kites (I can make them bigger).
Thanks!
Originally Posted by bes391 View Post

Disney Fantasy
George - Mickey
Barbara - Minnie

Just 2 kites

Disney Fantasy
Tina - Daisy
Caroline - Minnie
Lauren - any female character
Kate - any other female character or Mickey

Thank you very much!

These designs are absolutely fabulous - you are so imaginative!

Could I please make the following requests? We are taking my sister along on our next cruise so I would like to surprise her with some door magnets:

LadyBPortholeEar10 - Disney Magic - Amelia - 2015
LadyBPortholeEar15 - Disney Magic - Sophie - 2015
LadyBMHFlagBritain1 - 2015 in one ear and Disney Magic in the other

LadyBCruiseMap5 - Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Castaway Cay, Disney Magic, Feb 15 - 22, 2015, Lucy

LadyBCruiseMap 4 - Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Castaway Cay, Disney Magic, Feb 15 - 22, 2015, Damian, Beki, Sophie and Amelia

Many Thanks x

These designs are absolutely fabulous - you are so imaginative!

Could I please make the following requests? We are taking my sister along on our next cruise so I would like to surprise her with some door magnets:

LadyBPortholeEar10 - Disney Magic - Amelia - 2015
LadyBPortholeEar15 - Disney Magic - Sophie - 2015
LadyBMHFlagBritain1 - 2015 in one ear and Disney Magic in the other

LadyBCruiseMap5 - Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Castaway Cay, Disney Magic, Feb 15 - 22, 2015, Lucy

LadyBCruiseMap 4 - Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Castaway Cay, Disney Magic, Feb 15 - 22, 2015, Damian, Beki, Sophie and Amelia

Many Thanks x

Have a great cruise!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...leted Orders/December/poohspals?sort=9&page=1
password is poohspals

This is quite a last minute request for a last minute booking, I understand completely if it's not possible…
Could I please make the request for:
LadyBMHChristmas33 (Gingerbread Mickey head) with Amy on the ear
LadyBMHChristmas34 (Gingerbread Minnie head) with Karen on the ear
LadyBMHChristmas42 (Pluto Christmas lights head) with Fred on the ear
LadyBCruiseChristmas25 (Ship with Santa's sleigh) with Salter Family Holiday Cruise

All in fonts and colors as displayed on your photo bucket site, or with whatever you think looks best. Date needed would be by 12/18/14 if at all possible.

Thank you so much!

This is quite a last minute request for a last minute booking, I understand completely if it's not possible…
Could I please make the request for:
LadyBMHChristmas33 (Gingerbread Mickey head) with Amy on the ear
LadyBMHChristmas34 (Gingerbread Minnie head) with Karen on the ear
LadyBMHChristmas42 (Pluto Christmas lights head) with Fred on the ear
LadyBCruiseChristmas25 (Ship with Santa's sleigh) with Salter Family Holiday Cruise

All in fonts and colors as displayed on your photo bucket site, or with whatever you think looks best. Date needed would be by 12/18/14 if at all possible.

Thank you so much!

Have a great cruise! Password is flrealtorgrl
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ed Orders/December/flrealtorgrl?sort=9&page=1

Hi Lady B-

I was able to add our friends to our last minute cruise. If possible we would love:
LadyBMHChristmas73 (Mickey and Minnie blue Santa Mickey head) with: Gary (on ear side by Mickey) Sue (on ear side by Minnie)
LadyBCruise29 (ship with beach and Mickey sunset, Mickey and Minnie and Donald and Daisy) with: Disney Wonder The Fairs Dec. 22-26, 2014

All same fonts as in your examples or whatever you think is best. We are sailing on the Wonder on 12/22.
Thank you! Thank you!

Hi Lady B-

I was able to add our friends to our last minute cruise. If possible we would love:
LadyBMHChristmas73 (Mickey and Minnie blue Santa Mickey head) with: Gary (on ear side by Mickey) Sue (on ear side by Minnie)
LadyBCruise29 (ship with beach and Mickey sunset, Mickey and Minnie and Donald and Daisy) with: Disney Wonder The Fairs Dec. 22-26, 2014

All same fonts as in your examples or whatever you think is best. We are sailing on the Wonder on 12/22.
Thank you! Thank you!

Here you go :) Happy Holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter