LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Can I get a few names? TIA! We aren't going until November for my 40th birthday :)

1. PirateBoylNameFill
Brec
Ashton
2. PirateGirlNameFill
Mommy
Grammy
Great Grammy
3. LadyBMHDaisy5
Grammy

Hi Lady B,
Would it be possible to request the following design:
MickeyWordHeadEuhberlbbadd
Using names:
Dad
Mom
Julia

You designed one for me with our names but hubby asked for one with mom and dad. Our trip is Sept 2014.
Thank you so much!
Wendy

Hi Beachgirl85,
I delete completed items from my Photobucket and my computer so I don't know what mickey word head this is. Can you please tell me what is in each ear and head and the clipart used?
Thanks!

Hi Lady B,

It's a Mickey head with Mickey Mouse in the middle, the left and right ear on the outside says Our Family Vacation, the inside of the left ear is WDW and inside the right ear it says 2014 with the Mickey ears on the 0, and around Mickey could it say Dad Mom Julia. Hope I explained this clearly. It also has blue Mickey heads between the words. There is a picture of it in post#154. Sorry I didn't know how to post the picture.

[/SIZE]
Hi Lady B I f you could can I get a few street signs that says Disney world at the top, and the name at the bottom. I work at a Preschool and would like to do something for the kids. Like this one:
zpsfaef369a.png: Tianna Blvd Frozen, Johnathan Ave with fab5, Aiden Ave but with cars, Damien Dr with Lighting McQueen. Gavin Lane with goofy. There is no rush just when ever you can!
Thank you very much!!:cheer2:

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums... FE/FE TAGS/LadyBCruiseFETag7_zps4185c66a.jpg It's a ship in the water with Alaska in the background.

I would love to have this FE tag. From one DISpeep to another... (on the top) and Tim & Terri (on the bottom)

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...se Alaska/LadyBAlaskaCruise12_zpsc6b88f34.jpg Kinda of a license plate type with Alaska and Wonder.

If it could say Jeff & Bernie for our friends I would really appreciate it.

We are cruising the beginning of August. Thanks!

Lady B -

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! That was super fast and perfect. Could not have asked for any more. You are wonderful. I will post the items as soon as they are done.

Again, thank you.

Lady B - you are the final piece of my puzzle! Extended family vacation coming up in October and your Mickey Ear hats are perfect. Could you possibly make

LadyBearhat20143 for the following boys: Walt (my dad is very excited to sport a custom "Walt" shirt at Disney!) Wally, Alex, Jon

And LadyBearhat20144 for the following girls: Sue, Jenny, Michelle, Becky, Zoey, Abby, Caroline

Since Michelle and Caroline are kind of long, if you think the name would look better under the hat vs in an ear, I'll leave it to your creative judgement ;)

Last request if possible - SnowWhite Mickey ears LadyBMHSnowWhite2 - ideally the adult wearing it would want no name on it, but if you prefer not to do a blank, it's for Jenny (maybe it could say "Fairest of them All"? Again, leaving it to your judgement!)

Ideally, my "need by" date is Aug 1 so I can give the Walt one as a bday gift, but our trip is October, so I can wait until end of August if necessary.

Thank you, thank you,:yay:

Lady Boadicea,

Your disigns are fantastic. We are heading on our first cruise in August and it would be great if you could help us to decorate our stateroom door.

Can you please create two pictures that I can then convert into door magnets?

1) Cruise Sign
Disney Magic on a cloud with balloons
LadyBCruiseSign29_zpsd914fbc9.jpg
I don't know if you can change the colors of the balloons. Don't worry if you cannot.
Balloon 1 - Green - Andrew
Balloon 2 - Blue - Angela
Balloon 3 - Red - Heather
Balloon 4 - Purple - Isla
Along the bottom - "The Booth Family "Magic"al Cruise!"
All in Disney font, exactly like the sample.

2) Pirate Mickey Head
Zarina Pirate Fairy
LadyBCruiseMHPirate34_zps450414d7.jpg
Left Ear - Isla
Right Ear - Disney Cruise Logo
Same font as sample will be great

As I say, we are travelling in August, so if we could have them by the end of July, then we have a bit of time to get them printed, laminated, etc.

Thank you for your time and effort,

Andrew and family

Hi Lady B! Thank you so very much. My family loves it :)

God bless you...

Hi lady B i wanted to know if you could make a design for our group for our cruise The Everyday Dreamers - Disney Dream 10/12/14
i also wanted to know if you could make
a boat picture in the back ground with Mickey swimming in the water with the saying Just Keep Swimming
and im going to try to find the picture but it was with pooh and gang and the looked like balls i wanted to know if you could make pooh and gang and mickey and gang as balls as well
i aslo wanted to know do you just have the out line of the Dream i was hoping to get tee shirts made up and i thought the outline of the boat would look amazing

Hi Lady B,
Your designs are wonderful. This is my first attempt to make a request so please bare with me. I hope I am doing this correctly.

1. LadyBLetter33 for my 2 GS Colin and Aiden Separate letters for each name please

2.LadyBLetter16 also a separate letter for both names for lunch on Tuesday September 2, 2014 at 12:15

3. LadyBMHMickey1 for Aiden

4. LadyBMHMickey3 For Colin

Our trip starts Labor Day Weekend so the beginning of Aug would be great.

Thanks for your help.

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter