LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi All,
I will have limited design time if any until Monday, Aug 17th. Thanks for your understanding :)

Hi LadyB! Looks like you have some design time off but when you get back if you could help me with something I would really appreciate it :) I just love your cupcakes and am hoping to create something with the Cinderella one.... I am going to celebrate (and actually be) at Disney for my 40th birthday... for the day of my bday eating breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table.

With the Cinderella cupcake (LadyBCupcake 17) I am hoping to create a shirt with something along the lines of .... Turning 40 a bad thing?! (on top and then Cinderella cupcake) Not Disney style! (then this under the cupcake) ... I am open to suggestions :)

Last edited:

Could you please do these designs for us? I am so sorry, but we are leaving next Wednesday...eek. If you can't I totally understand.

Jeanette - 2015

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise%20Signs/LadyBCruiseSign8_zpsb02cda60.jpg.html?sort=9&o=7

Becky Elvin

August – 2015

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise%20Signs/LadyBCruiseSign133_zpsb30b0b33.jpg.html?sort=9&o=132

The Vlasov Family

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise%20Signs/LadyBCruiseSign161_zpsd45dad2a.jpg.html?sort=9&o=160

I really appreciate it!

Thanks so much!

So sorry, didn't realize you aren't around. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
Hello! I would love to have some of your signs for our upcoming Disney World Trip! We leave at the end of August, and I am hoping to get these back by 8/21... BUT, I know you are away for a few days (hopefully doing something fabulously fun!), so if you can't get to it, I totally understand!

Thank you for all of your hard work!

1. File Name – LadyBMHAristocats1
a. Writing –
i. Sister – in 1 ear​

2. File Name - LadyBMHCars9
a. Writing
i. Brother – in one ear​

3. File Name - LadyBMHDisneyWorld8
a. Writing
i. Surprise
ii. 2015​

4. File Name – LadyBMHPhineasFerb1
a. Writing
i. Daddy (in the hat)​

5. File Name - LadyBMHMinnie14
a. Writing – As is, but remove the year​

Hi Lady B!!
May I please get the new Minnie holiday dine invite??

LadyBHollyWoodVineChristmasLetter1 (Genevieve and Jaxson ~ Dec 6 at 6pm)

Thank you so much!!

Hi again, Lady B! We're going back again - this time for MVMCP. It's our first time! Could you PLEASE make me some DISigns? I LOVE your minnie Christmas ornament like LadyBChristmasOrnament14.zps585b2355.
Can you put names on them? Carissa, Mimi, Annelyse.

Thank you SO MUCH!

Hi Lady B! It is EXTREMELY difficult choosing designs - there are SO many that we LOVE! I hope you are doing something wonderfully fun on your "time off"! I have some requests, maybe more than some. We haven't been on a cruise in over 10 years so we are completely excited to be going! Thank you for doing all of this for all of us! It is very sweet of you. We leave early the 6th of September to head off for our cruise (on the 7th). I would love to get these as soon as possible, but no later than 26th of August (if possible). THANK YOU!!!

HudsonNeverPirateampMickeyNameFill: Name; Kyler Characters; Colored Pirate Mickey (like in the U), Jake, Scully, Hook, and Smee
LadyBHawaiiNameFill: Name; KameaLyn (there is not a space between the "a" and "L" it is all 1 word with a capital letter in the middle), any characters will be wonderful especially if you have a hula Stitch!
LadyBHawaiiNameFill: Name; KailiAnn (there is not a space between the "i" and "A" it is all 1 word with a capital letter in the middle), any characters will be wonderful

LadyBCruiseMH2: Name; Kyler (no other text)
LadyBCruiseMH3: Name; KameaLyn (no other text)
LadyBCruiseMH1: Name; KailiAnn (no other text)

LadyBCruiseMH42: Put Little Kahuna in place of ship name in the same colors as the ship name if possible, and no name in the middle above Mickey, leave the cruise logo on there
LadyBCruiseMH42: Put KameaLyn in place of ship name in the same colors as the ship name if possible, and no name in the middle above Mickey, leave the cruise logo on there
LadyBCruiseMH43: Put KailiAnn in place of Castaway Cay in the same colors as the ship name on the 2 above requests if possible, and add the cruise logo on the other ear
LadyBCruiseMH41: Put Chad in place of ship name in the same colors as the ship name if possible, and no name in the middle above Mickey, leave the cruise logo on there
LadyBCruiseMH42: Put Kathy in place of ship name in the same colors as the ship name if possible, and no name in the middle above Mickey, leave the cruise logo on there - I would love to have the Tinkerbell silhouette like in LadyBCruiseSunsetPlate2 instead of the Mickey

LadyBCruiseSunsetPlate6: Name; Kyler and no ship name at the top, if possible we would like only Mickey on the background
LadyBCruiseSunsetPlate5: Name; KameaLyn and no ship name at the top, if possible we would like only Stitch on the background
LadyBCruiseSunsetPlate2: Name; KailiAnn and no ship name at the top

LadyBAulani10: Name; KameaLyn

LadyBCruiseGroup5: Ship; Disney Wonder - Goofy for Dad, Mickey for Kyler, Tinkerbell for KailiAnn, Pluto for Mom, Minnie for KameaLyn - Our Hawaii Cruise 2015

LadyBCruiseLetter17: Name; Kyler - Ship; Wonder - Boarding 7 September 2015 - Love, Mickey and Friends
LadyBCruiseLetter6: Name; KameaLyn - it is time for a cruise to Hawaii instead of it is time for a day at Castaway Cay
LadyBCruiseLetter1: Name; KailiAnn

LadyBMHPlanes15: Name; Poppy

LadyBCruiseBoardingPass1: Name; Kyler - Ship; Wonder - Cruise; Hawaii Cruise - Dates; September 7-17, 2015
LadyBCruiseBoardingPass1: Name; KameaLyn - Ship; Wonder - Cruise; Hawaii Cruise - Dates; September 7-17, 2015
LadyBCruiseBoardingPass1: Name; KailiAnn - Ship; Wonder - Cruise; Hawaii Cruise - Dates; September 7-17, 2015

LadyBCruisePorthole104: Name; Sadeski (no other text)

LadyBCruiseFETag6: The Crew in #1047 at the bottom, keep the top the same (unless we can leave the cabin # off, we are trying to upgrade)
LadyBCruiseFETag10: "WONDER"ful instead of "MAGIC"al, From: The Crew in Cabin #1047 (unless we can leave the cabin # off, we are trying to upgrade)
LadyBCruiseFETag12: Hawaii (or blank) instead of Castaway Cay - From: The Sadeski's

LadyBCruiseMH41: Name; Chad

If there are too many please let me know! I had a difficult time narrowing it down to this many! Your DISigns are amazing! THANK YOU!

LadyBStreetSign36Brooklin%20Blvd._zps8bjfiiu2

Could I get this same design with the name Kaylin and Emma?

I am using these on my 1st graders lockers and I just got new students.

Thanks,
Stephanieie

Last edited:
Hi! I saw you have some time off an am hoping that you are having a great vacation and relaxing! I loved your designs so much before, I just had to come back for more (btw, i did the tye dye/transfers for the other ones and they look amazing)! My family was able to get tickets for MVMCP...our first time ever going! Could you please make the following designs for me? If possible to have by september-mid september, that would be great!

LadyBMHChristmas77_zps6f809d11.jpg: Left ear-Allison
LadyBMHChristmas73_zps8d7623a9.jpg: Left ear-Kathy
LadyBMHChristmas73_zps8d7623a9.jpg: Left ear-Sarah
LadyBMHChristmas83_zps5cc0b93d.jpg: Left ear-Charles

Could I also make a special request? Could you make a separate, non-Christmas Mickey head design for my mother (Kathy)? Feel free to use your creativity! Our first family trip was in 1991 (this is 24 years of Disney...and every trip has been magical!!!!) and I would like to surprise her with a special design. Obviously we get our love of Disney from her! She loves all things Disney/Walt Disney/Mickey Mouse, the castle, Beauty and the Beast, going to the beach/concerts/music, the holidays, and going to the movies. She is such an amazing person......I really appreciate any and all of your help! Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Hello,
You have too many wonderful designs to choose from. We have a cruise in October 2015 and I would love to make magnets from the following designs. I would like them to be about 5"7" magnets if possible. Thank you!!

1. LadyBCruiseHalloween5_zpsbeb7eea7.jpg Wording: Dollar Family

2. LadyBCruiseHalloween10_zps2b603b14.jpg Wording: Halloween on the High Seas, Disney Wonder, October 2015

3. LadyBCruiseHalloween18.jpg Wording: left ear: Dollar right ear: 2015

4. LadyBCruiseMHPirate36_zps36e7fa5e.jpg Wording: left ear: Disney Wonder, Mickey's face: Curt and Melissa

5. LadyBCupcake8_zpscb8605fc.jpg Wording: Curt

6. LadyBCupcake25_zps9cec135a.jpg Wording: Melissa

7. LadyBMHHalloween10_25pa71e9664.jpg Wording: Dollar Family (above ghosts)

8. LadyBMHHalloween24_zp580756a4d.jpg Wording: Wonder 2015

Hiyas. We will be heading to Disney on Nov. 30th. We would like to do matching shirts for our MVMCP night.

File: LadyBChristmasMIsc_zpsle37a310.jpg 3 gingerbread men with names Paul, Mason, Liam in red
File: LadyBChristmasMisc7_zps77603c7.jpg 3 gingerbread women with names Bella, Christy, Sadie

Thank you so much!

Hi Lady B!

Hope all is well! I love your designs (as always) and just happened to be thumbing thru looking for some more ideas (it's an addiction), and came across some that I do not recall seeing before.....and this one caught my eye!

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...uiseSign154_zpsc25de4e8.jpg.html?sort=9&o=153

Not sure if it is at all possible to do, as we leave next week :eek:....so I TOTALLY understand if not. But I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask!! :worship:

It would be just perfect for our 2 families, because both of us have 5 members in our traveling party. Plus it would go perfect with the sailor heads you already made for us. We printed those out to use as magnets on the door! They look awesome!

Anyway, if you would be able to make one for each of us....that would be absolutely fabulous!As I said, we leave next week - sailing on the Disney Dream! :sail:

So, if you are able to complete 2 of these for us before we go, could you please make one for:

The Kurdziolek Family ~ August 2015

And then another one for:

The Gadziala Family ~ August 2015

Thank you so much in advance for your consideration!!:flower3:

-AM

Hi,

Can I please have the following

1. Stroller tag - Cars theme ( Name - Mahir's Stroller, Aug 2015, Disneyworld)
2. Luggage Tags - Toshniwals as below
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...gs/mhluggagetagfrontbuzz.jpg.html?sort=9&o=39

Mahir's bag
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...ageTags/bennettmickeytag.jpg.html?sort=9&o=11

2. Tshirt desings -
Actual Mickey Face - 1 ear Dad, 2nd ear - 38th Birthday, below - 2015
Actual Mickey Face - Mahir 2nd ear -Happy Birthday Daddy Birthday, below - 2015
Actual Minnie Face - Mum 2nd ear - Happy Birthday Hubby, below - 2015

We are going next week so it will be really good if we can get this whenver earliest is possible for you.

Thanks
Maddy

I would like to request a few designs but can't figure out were to get any number or anything to tell you which ones I would like. They all say swith the same number.

Hi LadyB, I am looking for a pretend ticket for MVMCP. Do you have anything like that? We are taking our kids and grandsons and wanted to surprise them with a "ticket". Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter