LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Lady B,

Thank you so much for the welcome letters for Samantha, Charlie and Emma they are perfect. I would like to request if you do them so thank you cast member cards to print with them personalized for each of the grandchildren Samantha-Mary Poppins and Dora from Nemo Charlie-Star Wars and Goofy Emma-Daisy Duck and Minnie
Thank you again for the letters and I understand if you don't do cast member thank you cards

Kathy
Hi :) I added your cards to your folder

Hi Lady B! I am in love with all of your Disigns and would like to make a few requests, for when you get a chance (no rush).

BBB letter for Princess Addison Paige for September 29, 2015 at 4:20 p.m. - LadyB%20BibbityLetter%202_zpsmk4vhtf0.jpg
Chef Mickey letter for Luke, Brandon, Alex, Addison, and Brinley for September 29, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. - LadyB%20WDW%20Restaurant%2011_zpshmmodnf5.png
Be Our Guest letter for Luke, Brandon, Alex, Addison, and Brinley for September 29, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. - LadyB%20WDW%20Restaurant%2012_zpsdnyzviuf.png
'Ohana letter for Luke, Brandon, Alex, Addison, and Brinley for September 26, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. - I did not see one in your photobucket but was hoping you either had one or could disign one, please!

Thank you so much for all your time and talent in bringing magic to kids and families!!

Hi Lady B! I am in love with all of your Disigns and would like to make a few requests, for when you get a chance (no rush).

BBB letter for Princess Addison Paige for September 29, 2015 at 4:20 p.m. - LadyB%20BibbityLetter%202_zpsmk4vhtf0.jpg
Chef Mickey letter for Luke, Brandon, Alex, Addison, and Brinley for September 29, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. - LadyB%20WDW%20Restaurant%2011_zpshmmodnf5.png
Be Our Guest letter for Luke, Brandon, Alex, Addison, and Brinley for September 29, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. - LadyB%20WDW%20Restaurant%2012_zpsdnyzviuf.png
'Ohana letter for Luke, Brandon, Alex, Addison, and Brinley for September 26, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. - I did not see one in your photobucket but was hoping you either had one or could disign one, please!

Thank you so much for all your time and talent in bringing magic to kids and families!!
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/July/Emerie
password is Emerie

Thank you!!! These look fabulous!!! If you could, however, fix two things that would be great! On the Chef Mickey's invite, please change breakfast to dinner, and on the Be Our Guest invite, please change lunch to breakfast. I apologize that I didn't note that in my original request - my fault!! Thanks again for all your hard work!!
Sorry about that, all fixed :)

Thanks so much Laby B, these are amazing, can't wait to display these on our resort and DLC stateroom door!

You are very kind. I'm in no hurry we are going to the party on Oct 16th, Friday and I live in Florida so no traveling involved. I would just need time to print them off, if you are able too. I understand if you cannot do them. Just trying to find someone or something similar if possible.

We are using yours for our Alaska cruise next month it will be my daughters first autograph book and I can't wait!! Your time and designs are truly appreciated!

Hi :) I am glad you are making use of the cards.
I am almost done with the Halloween ones, however, I would like to know if you want the characters names on the cards and or MNSSHP?

Hi :) I am glad you are making use of the cards.
I am almost done with the Halloween ones, however, I would like to know if you want the characters names on the cards and or MNSSHP?
Can you do nothing on them? Just Halloween Themed and the characters in Halloweenish gear if you can find (I know some aren't in Halloween gear which I'm ok with)

You are the DISigner and I am so thankful for you doing them. And I know others will be also :)

Quick last minute request. I am not for sure if you have any of these or if you would be willing to design a candy bar wrapper?
I am needing a candy bar wrapper with some type of design for our Disney Dream Cruise with Mickey and Minnie.
Maybe you could just put Disney Dream Cruise 2015 on there since you like to have a date of your items.

Just let me know if you can or are willing to do something. If not, it is no big deal. I just thought I would ask since you have done some things for me for this trip and your designs are amazing.
Thanks,
Dona Momma

Quick last minute request. I am not for sure if you have any of these or if you would be willing to design a candy bar wrapper?
I am needing a candy bar wrapper with some type of design for our Disney Dream Cruise with Mickey and Minnie.
Maybe you could just put Disney Dream Cruise 2015 on there since you like to have a date of your items.

Just let me know if you can or are willing to do something. If not, it is no big deal. I just thought I would ask since you have done some things for me for this trip and your designs are amazing.
Thanks,
Dona Momma
I do have a candy wrapper it is for regular size bars, the size of the wrapper is 5.5x6.25, I added it to your folder :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter