LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi Lady B --

I would like to know if you could make these designs for our up coming trip which is April 23rd. Your designs are all so cute! I'm new to the disboards so i am hopefully doing this correctly!!

LadyBT-ShirtTravel5_zps7fbd144f.jpg :: Isabella as her name and a red boarder if possible

LadyBT-ShirtTravel3_zpsf8456399.jpg :: I would need 2 of these one with the name Zachary and one with the name Nicholas and with a red boarder as well if possible!!

Thanks so much!!
Arianne
I think you posted the wrong file name for the first one as I assumed you wanted them matching, if I got it wrong please let me know. I love your Disboard Name!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/April/disneyella
password is disneyella

While I'm asking... I'm DREAMING of a shirt that just has a 40 on the chest, but with the 4 filled with minnie dots and The 0 made of a minnie head with a bow and birthday hat. I've searched everywhere for this, including (shhhh!) etsy, and couldn't find one. I googled all sorts of combos, I tried zazzle, and the disney store... And then I found YOU! :) Does it sound crazy? I swear, when I sketch it it's adorable!

Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/April/CarissaRoe
password is CarissaRoe

Oh my goodness! I think I just sprinkled my minnie panties. :) THANK YOU SO MUCH - they are EXCELLENT! PERFECT! AMAZING! Woo hoo! You added SO MUCH magic to my trip! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Hi: I would like to know if you could make me ladybletter42_zpsc358315a (It is a welcome letter)
My son's name is Shane. We leave May 3. Thank you so much!! I love your letters.

Hi Lady B --

I ordered some images from you last week for our up coming trip that we are leaving for on April 23rd. I was wondering if you could make me the kids names for some bags that I purchased for them to put their things in. The image jpg that I would like is listed below:: I would like all the names in the same font and with the same characters as it is here with Nicholas. If I could have these other names made up please ::

Isabella
Zachary
Regain
Nicholas

NicholasAssortedCharacterNameFill2_zps9657aa8e.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Thank you so much!!!!!!
Arianne

Hello Lady B,

Thank you for what you do to make our disney trips so special. It's amazing. I was wondering if I could get a couple things:
1. LadyBMHDocMcStuffins1_zpscb4040b1.jpg (Doc McStuffins dressed mickey head) with the name Sienna
2. LadyBMHJakeNever3_zpsfd527d59.jpg (Jake dressed mickey head) with the name Easton

We are leaving April 24th. Thank you very much!

Hi Lady B --

I ordered some images from you last week for our up coming trip that we are leaving for on April 23rd. I was wondering if you could make me the kids names for some bags that I purchased for them to put their things in. The image jpg that I would like is listed below:: I would like all the names in the same font and with the same characters as it is here with Nicholas. If I could have these other names made up please ::

Isabella
Zachary
Regain
Nicholas

NicholasAssortedCharacterNameFill2_zps9657aa8e.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Thank you so much!!!!!!
Arianne

I'm not sure how the spelling of Reegan got to Regain…..but it is spelt REEGAN ----- sorry

okay I am desperate I need a design made. Minnie Mouse twirling a colorguard flag. Preferably Minnie dressed in maroon and the flag orange. PLEASE help me I need it by Friday for my daughters secret buddy for colorguard. Oh and if you could put her name under the DISign In Disney font it is "Mikaela" thanks so much!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter