• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Now I feel horrible, but after showing my daughter the cupcakes, she's worried they won't look right on the door (she's a little OCD). :sail: Can you make a captain Minnie with Kate? She's going to save the Rapunzel for our August cruise.
Thank you!!!!!

Hey:flower1:
I love your designs and would love to request a few things.
Our trip isn't until the last week of May.
I would like to request mickey heads to decorate our door with.

Nemo with the black ears with Mommy on it.

The Incredible symbol with Mr. Incredible in the right ear and Dad in the left ear.

An Olaf one with the name Jake.

A Buzz with the name Connor.

A Flynn Rider with the name Tanner.

A Cheshire cat if you have one that is the cat and not just clip art I would prefer it but if not that's ok. This one with the name Mary.

One with the Castle that says Disney World 2015.

Then if I could get a welcome letter for Epcot we will be eating at the Coral Reef that day too if you want to include something about that?! The letter would be for Connor and Tanner.

Thank you in advance!:flower3:

Now I feel horrible, but after showing my daughter the cupcakes, she's worried they won't look right on the door (she's a little OCD). :sail: Can you make a captain Minnie with Kate? She's going to save the Rapunzel for our August cruise.
Thank you!!!!!
I added this to your folder :)

Hey:flower1:
I love your designs and would love to request a few things.
Our trip isn't until the last week of May.
I would like to request mickey heads to decorate our door with.

Nemo with the black ears with Mommy on it.

The Incredible symbol with Mr. Incredible in the right ear and Dad in the left ear.

An Olaf one with the name Jake.

A Buzz with the name Connor.

A Flynn Rider with the name Tanner.

A Cheshire cat if you have one that is the cat and not just clip art I would prefer it but if not that's ok. This one with the name Mary.

One with the Castle that says Disney World 2015.

Then if I could get a welcome letter for Epcot we will be eating at the Coral Reef that day too if you want to include something about that?! The letter would be for Connor and Tanner.

Thank you in advance!:flower3:

Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/March/Mbc1225
password is Mbc1225

Hey LadyB!!! So happy to see you are still around, I had you make some DiSigns a couple of years ago!! I have a few DiSigns that I was hoping you could make and I am not in a huge hurry because we don't leave until April 2016!!

I would like a Street Sign: LadyBStreetSign28, Moore Ave., Disney Fantasy

Also, 4 license plates:

1. LadyBCruiseLicensePlate5, Apr, 2016, Cole and is it possible to do Disney Fantasy on the bottom instead of Disney Cruise Line?

2. Do you have a Jedi Mickey you could use with the Star Wars background for a license plate? Apr, 2016, Scott, Disney Fantasy

3. My daughter likes the Minnie in LadyBCruiseMH21, could we use that on the LadyBCruiseLicensePlate6, Apr, 2016, Julia, Disney Fantasy

4. I was wondering if you could use the LadyBCruiseMHPirate15 on a license plate? Apr, 2016, Tracy, Disney Fantasy.

Let me know if I am asking too much or if something won't work.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

Hey LadyB!!! So happy to see you are still around, I had you make some DiSigns a couple of years ago!! I have a few DiSigns that I was hoping you could make and I am not in a huge hurry because we don't leave until April 2016!!

I would like a Street Sign: LadyBStreetSign28, Moore Ave., Disney Fantasy

Also, 4 license plates:

1. LadyBCruiseLicensePlate5, Apr, 2016, Cole and is it possible to do Disney Fantasy on the bottom instead of Disney Cruise Line?

2. Do you have a Jedi Mickey you could use with the Star Wars background for a license plate? Apr, 2016, Scott, Disney Fantasy

3. My daughter likes the Minnie in LadyBCruiseMH21, could we use that on the LadyBCruiseLicensePlate6, Apr, 2016, Julia, Disney Fantasy

4. I was wondering if you could use the LadyBCruiseMHPirate15 on a license plate? Apr, 2016, Tracy, Disney Fantasy.

Let me know if I am asking too much or if something won't work.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/March/magicalmoments4
password is magicalmoments4

Hi Lady B! Love your DISigns, and was wondering if you could make me some for my 4 boys. We are going to Disney April 28th. I would like some Star Wars Mickey heads.
This one with the name Liam http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Star Wars/LadyBMHStar20_zps892a54a8.jpg.html?sort=9&o=19
This one with the name Hudson http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Star Wars/LadyBMHStar13_zps1acc8e18.jpg.html?sort=9&o=12
This one with the name Weston http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...adyBMHStar16_zpscc3b35d3.jpg.html?sort=9&o=15
This one with the name Sawyer http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Star Wars/LadyBMHStar19_zps638c5072.jpg.html?sort=9&o=18
Thank you!

If possible could you change the font for the names to the Disney font? If not, no problem. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Hi Lady B, your designs are great. My family is visiting disney in late August and I am hoping you can help me with a cover for an autograph book. Here's what I would like if you have time:
1. 4x6 Cover page for an autograph book in landscape with the frozen characters on it and Jamie's Autograph Book on the front in disney font and the writing can be in either pink or purple, which ever looks better to you is fine with me. Can you also include a back page with Minnie ears in the middle of the page and Walt Disney World 2015 written in it.
2. 4x6 Cover page for an autograph book in landscape with the disney starwars characters on it and Samantha's Autograph Book in disney font and blue writing and the back cover the same as above but in a princess leai Minnie silhouette. Thank you so much for your time and talent.

Lindsay

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter