• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

I saw on the other page where someone asked you for a Chap Stick cover design. Do you happen to have one made. I am also giving Chapstick and would like a cute design to put on it.
I am sailing on the Fantasy on May 30, 2015 - anything would do - I am not picky.

Hello LadyB! I am having fun tonight looking through all your amazing DISigns!

I would love to have a name fill done for my son. I would like it by March 20th, please.

File name: LadyBJoelMickeyNameFill (Pirate Mickey)
Name: Ian

Thank you so much!

You have already created some amazing disigns for me that I am so grateful for!! I would like to request a couple more:

LadyBCruiseSign6
Disney Dream
August 21 - 24, 2015 (across the middle where the names are)

and

LadyBCruiseSign20
to read
Disney Dream
August 21 - 24, 2015

We are leaving at the beginning of August for our trip so there is some time.
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ted Orders/February/nancyjo1998?sort=9&page=1
password is nancyjo1998

May I have 2 cruise journals? 1 for Timmy and 1 for Emma. Their trip is on March 8. Timmy is in my class and I thought this would be really cute to send as his "make up work" while on vacation. Emma is his little sister. Thanks so much!!!
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Cruise/Cruise
Here are your covers, the journal pages link is on the first page of my thread with my samples.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la... Orders/February/Disneycrazymom?sort=9&page=1
password is Disneycrazymom

Hello I've been looking at York work it's truly magical!!!!!
We just moved to Florida from ny and it's my daughters 9th birthday next week so we are surprising her with a last min trip to Disney world. Is there any way you could do a few quick designs for some shirts for us?? Pretty please with pixie dust ontop lol
If so my daughter Would love a Mermaid cupcake with her name that's says it's my birthday or something cute.
a stitch Mickey head with the name Kyle
Any other character cupcakes she loves tink Marie the cat Elsa Minnie
Something that says Mom and Dad Mickey heads maybe.
A goofy Mickey head that says Tyler.
And last request IK im pushing it but the incredibles logo that says the Townsend's underneath it maybe.
If you could only do one then Chloe's birthday design is tops. Thank you for you time!!!!

Hello I've been looking at York work it's truly magical!!!!!
We just moved to Florida from ny and it's my daughters 9th birthday next week so we are surprising her with a last min trip to Disney world. Is there any way you could do a few quick designs for some shirts for us?? Pretty please with pixie dust ontop lol
If so my daughter Would love a Mermaid cupcake with her name that's says it's my birthday or something cute.
a stitch Mickey head with the name Kyle
Any other character cupcakes she loves tink Marie the cat Elsa Minnie
Something that says Mom and Dad Mickey heads maybe.
A goofy Mickey head that says Tyler.
And last request IK im pushing it but the incredibles logo that says the Townsend's underneath it maybe.
If you could only do one then Chloe's birthday design is tops. Thank you for you time!!!!
Here you go:
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...eted Orders/February/mamamouse3?sort=9&page=1
password is mamamouse3

Hi Hon
I have a favor to ask
My youngest son is getting married July 1st 2015. Mayan Riviera Mexico. (Destination Wedding)
I would like to make special t-shirts for them. ( color white)
Their wedding theme is Disney's UP Movie" with Carl & Ellie
Their names are
Ryan And Rebecca
Their wedding invite said "Our Best Adventure Is Yet To come"
Well this mom is drawing blanks and I was wondering if you would consider making a DISign for them?
I know you are busy so I understand if this is not possible.
Thanks for considering this.
Hugs Mel

This is their SURPRISE Mom we are getting Married video
https://bexryan.wordpress.com/

Welcome to my Design Thread! I caught the bug while making magnets for my 2012 cruise. Please see the links below for all the samples I currently have on file.
Password is DISneySmiles

I am sorry but I do not provide Blanks, you must provide a name or initial for each design you request.

**Please note that name fills, mickey word heads and the Mickey word silhouettes are very time consuming so I am unable to do these last minute. I consider anything less than 2 weeks last minute. Also please note that if you misspelled something on a request for one of those designs it takes me just as long to fix it as I have to start all over. Please please proof read your request/spelling before posting. Depending on how busy the thread gets my turn around time can be 2-4 weeks**

Request Instructions and Other Info:
If you are new to the DISign board please check out this post before requesting designs:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2430262

When requesting a design please give me the following information:
1. File Name of the sample from my photo bucket. If you do not post the file name and give a vague description like a pirate mickey head I will choose one for you and if it was not the one you had in mind you might not have your items in time if I have to re-do it. Please note that the file name can be found in the web address of the photo bucket page. .photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey%20Heads/Goofy/MickeyHeadGoofyMaster_zps46f92edc.jpg.html The file name for this link is MickeyHeadGoofyMaster.
2. Names (Please note that I do not provide Blanks), Dates, Color, Font or any other information you would like on the design. All info must be in your original request. It is time consuming to change things after the design is completed.
3. Character you want on the design if different than the sample, if you want me to use a specific clip art please post a picture of it in your request.
4. Date you need items by. * If you do not post this I am no longer asking when you need it by as I have grown tired of asking that over and over. If you do not list a need by date I will place your
request on my list in order of received and that is how I will complete it which means you might not get your request in time if it is needed right away.*

Street Signs
When requesting a Street Sign please give me the following information:
1. Name to use (first, last or other like Pirate or Princess)
2. List what street type to use (St, Ave, DR, Blvd or Lane)
3. Character you would like me to use or file name of the street sign sample in my photo bucket.
4. Name of place to put in the Mickey Head (Disneyland, Disneyworld, Cruise ship name etc). If you do not put a place I will leave it blank.
I will use a Block font or another font that I think fits the theme of the Street Sign.

Most of my DISigns are sized to print 8 1/2 x 11. If you need a specific size you must add that detail to your request. I use png file format for my DISigns so if you need the designs in a different format you must include that info when you post your request. *Please note that my newer designs have a transparent background in png file. This means the background will print clear.*
Please note that all my designs are meant for personal use only which means you print them personally and do use them in anyway for profit.

**After you pick up your items please post a reply to let me know. Also be sure to preview all items before printing as I am human and can error especially when up late at night :)
*** After you complete your T-shirts, magnets etc, I would love to see a picture of the completed items. You can post it here on my thread.
When your design is finished I will post a link to it on my thread. You will need to download it and print it. If the photo bucket link is broken please ask me to repost your items, I sometimes move things
around in photo bucket and that breaks the link.
**Please note that due to Photbucket and my PC space issues I am going to start deleting items from my completed file on Photobucket and my PC. You have one month from the time I post your completed items to
pick them up. Please be sure to check here often for your Disigns and please pick them up so I do not have to create them again as this will take time and you might not have them in time for your trip.**

***UPDATE on 1/2/15***
It seems that Photobucket has made a few updates and even though the download button will appear when following the thumbnail link it is not downloading the item. :confused3 I think this is due to the folder being password protected but you don't need the password to view the thumbnail item. So long story short I will now be posting the link and password instead of thumbnails. :surfweb:
I think this change is fairly recent. If anyone is having download issues please let me know and I will post the album link and password, you will be able to download once the password is entered. However, if you have any issues please let me know.

To Download your completed DISign click on the link I posted, this will take you to my photo bucket site and you will prompted to enter the password I will list with your link.
After you enter the password you will be directed to your Design folder, you must click on each picture and on the right side of the screen will be a download button located under media options. You must download the picture to get the full size, if you right click and save you will not get the full size and it will appear blurry or pixelated when printing. Select download and then save the design to your computer. I recommend making a folder on your desktop so
they are easy to find when you need them. After you download your item open it to make sure everything looks ok before printing! Sometimes items do not download correctly.
When printing, always be sure to select the highest quality print option or photo printing. This is found under preferences when the print box pops up. Also be sure to use print preview before printing. If the
item appears cut off in the preview chances are it will print that way and you will need to select fit to page. I also recommend you print a test page on plain paper before printing on your
transfers/cardstock/magnet paper. Every program and printer is different and I have no way to control how things will print for you.

You can print your designs in several ways:
To Print from Paint:
Open a copy in Paint and print it from there, be sure to use print preview and make any adjustments if it does not fill the page as desired.
Click on file, page setup and you will be able to make your design portrait or landscape. You can also set margins.
To make your design fit on one page use the scaling option and choose fit to a 1 x 1 page

To have a little more flexibility in working with the design you can insert the image into a Word
Document.
To insert an image into Word:
From the toolbar select insert, then picture
From file: Use the file browser to locate your file
Choose the file and then click insert
To change the size of a photo in word
You can then right click on the picture and choose format picture then click on the size tab
and choose the dimensions you want the file to be (make sure your margins are set as small as possible)
or
click on the image and place your arrow over one of the corner guides when it become a two way arrow,
click on it and drag the arrow to the size you want the photo to be
(make sure you use a corner guide the middle guides will change the aspect ratio)
T-shirt Transfers- Mirror Images:
To make a mirror image in paint (for t-shirt transfers):
Press Ctrl+R this will bring up the flip/rotate dialogue window
Choose flip horizontal and then click on okay this should give you a mirror image of your design
To make a mirror image in Word:
This will be done in the printer options how to do this will vary by printer
Choose File
Print
and then Properties
there is probably a layout feature that will have a mirror image option choose this option and then print. Not all printers can do this if not you will have to first reverse the image in paint (see directions above)
I have never made a T-shirt but you can find instructions to make a T-shirt here (post 13):http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2430262

Making Magnets:
You can purchase magnet paper from Staples, Walmart, Office Max, etc. I personally did not like the magnet paper (I used it for the stateroom portal ears and my magnets kept falling off the door) but it is
up to you. If you buy the high gloss paper be sure to use the high gloss setting when printing or the ink will rub off.
You can print your magnets on cardstock (laminating optional but not necessary) cut out and then mount with magnet strips or sheets.
You can print your magnets on regular paper, laminate and then mount with magnet strips or sheets. If you use regular paper you will need to laminate or the magnets will not last long.
If you have something in mind that you do not see please ask and I will try to make it for you. If it is beyond my ability I will let you know.

Hi! I love your designs. I would like to request a few. We aren't going until early November so no rush! Thank you!

1. Ladybautographs4x66 - Gracelyn 2015
2. Ladybautograpghs4x62015 - Landon 2015
3. Ladybmhchristmas1 - I would like one to say Gracelyn and one to say mommy
4. Ladybmhchristmas3 - I would one to say Landon and one to say Daddy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter