• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi LadyB,

May I please request a few welcome letters?

Would you be able to make something that is a welcome letter for Caribbean Beach Resort. Would Minnie and Mickey work with that if it is pirate-y?
It is for Lucas, Sophie and Zoe. We will be there December 2016.

Also,

This is for Sophie - can you change it to welcome back and add Merry Christmas somewhere?
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Letters/WDW Welcome/LadyB WDW Letter 22_zpsumqcpcmv.png.html?sort=9&o=18

This is for Lucas. - can you change it to welcome back add Merry Christmas somewhere?
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Letters/WDW Welcome/LadyB WDW Letter 75.jpg.html?sort=9&o=55

This is for Zoe - can you add in that this is a first visit for her? Could you add Merry Christmas somewhere too?
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Letters/WDW Welcome/LadyB WDW Letter 18_zps1nf1zgpm.png.html?sort=9&o=14

Thank you!
pm has been sent

Good morning!

I've got a friend leaving for Disney very soon. I've looked all over the thread but cant find the image she wants. Its the "fill" name. She wants NANA with the blue background Mickey. I've seen them before, but couldn't find them on your threads.

Thanks in advance!
--CB
Per my new rules you will need 10 posts for me to pm you the link.

Good Evening Lady B;
DISREGARD...will update tonight (11/2) with links and the proper information.

We are going on our first cruise next week (Nov 10th) and just saw online that you can decorate your door.
I know its really late in the game and if this cannot be done, I understand.

We would be looking for the following:
1) Either the Death Star or Millennium Falcon for the port hole, with Mickey Ears and name of Yoda (Chad), Darth Vadar (Jake), Rey (Kathy) and Chewbacca (Quinn)
2) Mickey port hole with Goofy (Chad), Pluto (Jake), Minney (Kathy), Donald (Quinn) ears and names
3) Pirate theme port hole with three "male" pirate Mickey ears (Chad, Jake, Quinn) and one "female" Mickey ear (Kathy)

Would like to print these in color and be able to paste magnetic tape to the back to put on the door.
I know this is a huge ask and 100% understand if this cannot be done.

Thanks,
Chad
Hi, the link to the port hole parts can be found on page 1 of this thread. I do not take requests for these but I do have star wars, pirate and mickey. They are read for download from that link.
I did make you some mickey heads as I will not have time to work on anything this week. I will pm you the link.

Hi, the link to the port hole parts can be found on page 1 of this thread. I do not take requests for these but I do have star wars, pirate and mickey. They are read for download from that link.
I did make you some mickey heads as I will not have time to work on anything this week. I will pm you the link.

THANK YOU Lady B...those are fantastic.
Sorry for such a late notice.

Looking forward to our first cruise and you have definitely added magic to the trip.

Hi LadyB,

Can I request the following:

LadyBMHChristmas106 - The Ronos, Disney Wonder
LadyBCruiseFETag9 - The Ronos, #7130, Disney Wonder
LadyBCruiseChristmas26 - Disney Wonder, Merrytime Cruise, 2016
LadyBCruiseChristmas54 - L - The R- Ronos

Thanks so much for you hard work!

Can I please get 3 8x8 Autograph Covers made with "All Character Candy Cane Christmas Design" (file name 8x8_zps7baeb3bd)....I need one to say "Rylan's Autograph Book December 2016"; another with "Charlee's Autograph Book December 2016"; and last one "Caylee's Autograph Book December 2016"

Thanks so much! :)
Hi,

I got your PM but I did not see a Autogrpah Cover for Caylee on photobucket.

Thanks!

Hello Lady B-
Your work is fantastic!

I'd like to request 3 designs:
All from the Princess Protection "bucket"

1. Gold shield with "Dad"
2. Gold shield with "Mom"
3. Donald Duck center with "Agent Wyatt"

addendum: the "'s are not necessary in the design, that's just the names I would like added please and thank you :)

Thank you so much!
-the Hansen's

Last edited:
I know you have a new policy. But I can't find it. I struggle with this site.

One of the families that had planned to go with us had to cancel. Would love to update the names.
Erik, Cammi, Genevieve, Simon, Bryon, Kim, Jackson, and Ella.
Hi, You have 10 posts now so I can pm you now but can you please post what design you need updated and when you need it by?

Dear Lady B,

Would you be able to make a revision on this order? Everything would be the same but we would like a different Star Wars symbol in the middle of the shirt. I can tell you the reason via PM but the men tend to see another image when looking at the design work from afar.

The design in the middle of the shirt we would like is this one:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Star Wars/LadyBStarCruise20.jpg.html?sort=9&o=23

If this is going to take up a lot of your time, we are okay with the original design work. I just didn't know if you already have the current design on file somewhere and it would be an easy copy and paste.

Thank you,
Gina
pm has been sent

Good morning!

I've got a friend leaving for Disney very soon. I've looked all over the thread but cant find the image she wants. Its the "fill" name. She wants NANA with the blue background Mickey. I've seen them before, but couldn't find them on your threads.

Thanks in advance!
--CB
pm sent

Hello Again Lady B.
Your work for me in the past has been wonderful. I have not had time to look for my original post for the Star Wars shirts. Where do I find the file name? I am using an I pad so it may be different than a pc.
Could you make two letters for me with sully, Mickey, Minnie, Cinderella, and dumbo. Addressed to The Stergakos family. Something along the line of. It's Christmas morning kids and Walt Disney World is awaiting your arrival in 41 days.. Your count down chain starts today! We can't wait to see you . Thanks you so much. The second letter addressed to The Jakubas Family with characters, Elsa , sully, Mickey and nemo. With the same content of the countdown chain starting christmas morning.
Thank you for all that you do and thank you for your kindness.
Gramma 4

Hi,
I am attaching a screen shot that shows a file name, I do not have file names on all items yet as it takes a long time to do that. So if there is not a file name copy and paste the direct link to the item and include that in your request. The screen shot shows where to find the direct link.

link sample.jpg

Lady B,

Hi! Can I please request the following for our 1st Very Merry Time Disney Cruise? We leave on November 24th. Please put the files in .JPG format!

1. "DISNEY VERY MERRY TIME CRUISE" (under Cruise Holiday and Christmas)
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Cruise/Cruise Holiday/Christmas/LadyBCruiseChristmas62.jpg

The Richards Family~Disney Wonder
November 25th - December 2nd 2016

2. "CHRISTMAS TRIP 2014" (under Autograph Covers 8x8)
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Autograph Covers/Autograph Covers 8x8/LadyBAutograph8x88_zps7baeb3bd.jpg

CAN YOU MAKE THIS DESIGN 4 x 6 INSTEAD OF 8 X 8?

Mackenzie's Autograph Book
Disney Wonder

Makayla's Autograph Book
Disney Wonder

Thank you in advance! I greatly appreciate your time and efforts!
THANK YOU SO MUCH LADY B! THEY LOOK AMAZING!!! CAN'T WAIT TO PRINT THEM!! THANKS FOR HELPING MAKING OUR SURPRISE CRUISE EXTRA MAGICAL!!!

Dear Lady B,

Would you be able to make a revision on this order? Everything would be the same but we would like a different Star Wars symbol in the middle of the shirt. I can tell you the reason via PM but the men tend to see another image when looking at the design work from afar.

The design in the middle of the shirt we would like is this one:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Star Wars/LadyBStarCruise20.jpg.html?sort=9&o=23

If this is going to take up a lot of your time, we are okay with the original design work. I just didn't know if you already have the current design on file somewhere and it would be an easy copy and paste.

Thank you,
Gina
pm sent :)

Lady B,

Hi! Can I please request the following for our 1st Very Merry Time Disney Cruise? We leave on November 24th. Please put the files in .JPG format!

1. "DISNEY VERY MERRY TIME CRUISE" (under Cruise Holiday and Christmas)
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Cruise/Cruise Holiday/Christmas/LadyBCruiseChristmas62.jpg

The Richards Family~Disney Wonder
November 25th - December 2nd 2016

2. "CHRISTMAS TRIP 2014" (under Autograph Covers 8x8)
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Autograph Covers/Autograph Covers 8x8/LadyBAutograph8x88_zps7baeb3bd.jpg

CAN YOU MAKE THIS DESIGN 4 x 6 INSTEAD OF 8 X 8?

Mackenzie's Autograph Book
Disney Wonder

Makayla's Autograph Book
Disney Wonder

Thank you in advance! I greatly appreciate your time and efforts!
pm sent :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter