LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi Lady B!
This is my first time using this page/forum and I'm not exactly sure how to go about requesting the following designs. I think I did it right, but please let me know if I need to list them a certain way! Your designs are exactly what I'm looking for our upcoming cruise on 10/1. If you don't have enough time, I understand, but if you do that would be awesome!

2 of them please....
Name: Greg
Name: Timmy

Name: Isabella

2 of these please...
Names: Natale
Rachel

Name: Ryan

Halloween on the High Seas
Disney Fantasy 2016

Hello Lady B, thank you for creating for all of us!
ALL Jpeg files please

Here are my requests: 2016 in same ear on each (so they all "match")
1)LadyBMHTangled1-2016 in one ear
2)LadyBMHMickey19-2016 in one ear
3)LadyBMHSports9-2016 in one ear
4)LadyBMHSports7-2016 in one ear, also could you add the New York Yankees logo on it?
7204.gif new-york-yankees.jpg

5)I don't see what I'm looking for in an Ariel mickey head. I want it to look similar to the tangled one above in her tail outfit. 2016 in one ear
ariel-007.jpg

6)LadyBMHWord1
all font Disney and black
left and right ear outside=Swigert Family Vacation
inside left ear=Walt Disney World
inside right ear=2016 (with the mickey head 0 like sample)
Head names=Michael, Robin, Gabriel, Caleb, Emmaline (if this isn't enough wording I'm okay with them repeating once)
Inside Head=Mickey mouse image on sample
Icon word separator=Black Mickey Head

Our trip is mid Oct, but if possible if I could get these by the end of Sept to give me time to put it all together.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Here are my requests:
1)LadyBMHTangled1-no name
2)LadyBMHMickey19-no name
3)LadyBMHSports9-no name
4)LadyBMHSports7-no name, but could you add the New York Yankees logo on it?
View attachment 195436 View attachment 195437

5)I don't see what I'm looking for in an Ariel mickey head. I want it to look similar to the tangled one above in her tail outfit.
View attachment 195438

6)LadyGWDWT-shirt24
No family reunion-replace with=Walt Disney World 2016
Ears say=Swigert Family Vacation
Names=Michael, Robin, Gabriel, Caleb, Emmaline

Our trip is mid Oct, but if possible if I could get these by the end of Sept to give me time to put it all together.

Thank you!
Hi, I am sorry but I do not provide items without a name or some sort of personalization. Please post a a name, initial or date for each item.

Hi, I am sorry but I do not provide items without a name or some sort of personalization. Please post a a name, initial or date for each item.

I hadn't even thought about it, but that's probably to protect you from people stealing your designs. I'm so sorry!! The "no blanks" totally makes sense now. We're just cautious and don't like the kids wearing shirts in crowded places with their names on them for their safety (the family one is a little different since it's not just their name). So how about putting 2016 on each of the heads I said no name on? And can you put the 2016 on the same ear on each one? Right or left doesn't matter, but not in the middle like the soccer sample, just on the ear? And all in Disney font. Sorry I'm being difficult. I edited my request to correct it (also edited #6 to have a better example, I didn't see that you had exactly what I was looking for under Mickey Word Heads).

Thank you again!!

Hi Lady B. I have some requests, you've done so work for me in the past and I appreciate all your creativity. I would like some invitations.
1. invitations to the storybook princess luncheon at Akershus on February 7,2017 at 12:05. Addressed to Madiylnn , one to Erika and one to Shannon. Add princesses jasmine, Ariel and Cinderella and Snow White.
2. a invitiation addressed to Maverick, Owan, Kenny and Rick. After breakfast at Disney Junoir on February 7, 2017 at 8:15 , your requested to go directly to Jedi Training add some Mickey and Star Wars
3. An invitation to the entire Stergakos Family to meet and dine with Mickey, Minnie and all their friends to Chef Mickeys on February 8,2017 , arrive at 2:00 to start your magic..
4. A invitation addressed to Shannon that her presence is requested in the Magic Kingdom for Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomarrowland Terrence on February 8 th a half hour prior to fireworks above Cinderellas castle.
5. An invitation to breakfast with LILO and stitch on February 9 th at 9:40 am.. Seperate letters addressed to , Owan , Sedrick, Maverick, and Madilynn
And there was a designer that offered prince and princess in training rules, if you have this I would like them for Madilynn , princess, and prince for Maverick.
Thank you so much.

Hi I love your designs! I hope this is the right way to post request. Thanks so much!

LadyBMHHalloween8_zps3728eb.jpg
David
Dave
Melissa

LadyBMHChristmas25_zps40c7699c.jpg
Melissa

LadyBMHChristmas26_zps9e965348.jpg
Dave
David

LadyBMHStitch4_zps9dd96252.jpg
David

LadyBMHPrince15_zpse24218fb.jpg
David

Hi Lady B! Like I've said before, your designs are awesome. Thanks for sharing your talent. I would like to request:

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...HHalloween15_zpsd05b2c36.jpg.html?sort=9&o=12

with "Cox Family" on the moon; "Brian" & "Cindy" on the 2 largest pumpkins; then "Brady" & "Logan" on the 2 medium size pumpkins.

Thanks sooooo much!!
Here you go :)
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Completed Requests/September/bradyloganmom
password is bradyloganmom

Hi Lady B!
This is my first time using this page/forum and I'm not exactly sure how to go about requesting the following designs. I think I did it right, but please let me know if I need to list them a certain way! Your designs are exactly what I'm looking for our upcoming cruise on 10/1. If you don't have enough time, I understand, but if you do that would be awesome!

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Completed Requests/September/Natale
password is Natale

ALL Jpeg files please

Here are my requests: 2016 in same ear on each (so they all "match")
1)LadyBMHTangled1-2016 in one ear
2)LadyBMHMickey19-2016 in one ear
3)LadyBMHSports9-2016 in one ear
4)LadyBMHSports7-2016 in one ear, also could you add the New York Yankees logo on it?
View attachment 195436 View attachment 195437

5)I don't see what I'm looking for in an Ariel mickey head. I want it to look similar to the tangled one above in her tail outfit. 2016 in one ear

6)LadyBMHWord1
all font Disney and black
left and right ear outside=Swigert Family Vacation
inside left ear=Walt Disney World
inside right ear=2016 (with the mickey head 0 like sample)
Head names=Michael, Robin, Gabriel, Caleb, Emmaline (if this isn't enough wording I'm okay with them repeating once)
Inside Head=Mickey mouse image on sample
Icon word separator=Black Mickey Head

Thank you!
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Completed Requests/September/swigert99
password is swigert99

I love your designs and you have helped me out in the past for our Disney Cruise. I have a favor for a t-shirt design
This time if you are able to help..... I would like to have the words Disney Magic in white so I can iron on to a
T shirt if you are able to create. In your DCL designs Disney is in the Disney font and MAGIC is in the cruise line
font. Your help is greatly appreciated and no worries if this cant be done.
Disney would be above Magic. I am surprising my kids for Christmas for a cruise on the Magic. Thank you for your
Beautiful designs °o°

Good morning!!! I have been privileged to have had your invitations in the past. The excitement your designs bring to my kiddos is infectious! I was hoping you could help with a few last minute designs. I will take what I can get as I realize you are very busy. Let me know if you can help at all.

WDW letter 65 Poly invite Rosen Family, take out the word third from body please
WDW letter 5 Epcot w/Figment 9/30/16
Halloween Party w/Tink, mummy donald, to be 2016 with names Addy, Belle, Heidi, Eric
WDW Restaurant invites:
Chef Mickey's dinner Rosen Clan no day and time as we have 2 reservations and not sure which we can keep
Be our Guest 9/28 5:00 Addison & Annabelle
Spirit of Aloha Dinner show Rosen Family 9/24
1900 Park Fare Dinner Rosen Family 9/29
1900 Park Fare breakfast Rosen Family if you have a Mary Poppins 10:30
CRT for Rosen Family breakfast 9/28 8:05
Ohana breakfast w/Lilo and Stitch for Addison & Annabelle 9/29
Mad Hatter Tea Party for Addison & Annabelle 9/29

Thank you! The Halloween ones are perfect, but when I go to print the reindeer, they turn sideways and cut off the ears, can you tell me what i am doing wrong? Than you!
Hi, I resized them so please download again. Also they will need to be printed portrait.

Last edited:
Good morning!!! I have been privileged to have had your invitations in the past. The excitement your designs bring to my kiddos is infectious! I was hoping you could help with a few last minute designs. I will take what I can get as I realize you are very busy. Let me know if you can help at all.

WDW letter 65 Poly invite Rosen Family, take out the word third from body please
Halloween Party w/Tink, mummy donald, to be 2016 with names Addy, Belle, Heidi, Eric
WDW Restaurant invites:
Chef Mickey's dinner Rosen Clan no day and time as we have 2 reservations and not sure which we can keep
Here you go, I wasn't really sure what you wanted for some of them as you did not list the file name for all.
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Completed Requests/September/1man3ladies
password is 1man3ladies

Here you go, I wasn't really sure what you wanted for some of them as you did not list the file name for all.
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Completed Requests/September/1man3ladies
password is 1man3ladies
Thank you so much for filling this VERY last minute request. They look great! One thing I noticed upon 2nd glance was the last invite Should be for the Spirit of Aloha dinner show and not O'hanas. If there is time to correct I would really appreciate it! I''ll try to take a picture as we give them the invitation so you can see how happy you make them! I love that for 6 years now my kids still think that everything they do at Disney is invitation only;) Thanks again for all you do to make so many people very happy!

WDW Restaurant invites:
Hi, I have added the Spirit of Aloha letter.

Hi Lady B. I have some requests, you've done so work for me in the past and I appreciate all your creativity. I would like some invitations.
1. invitations to the storybook princess luncheon at Akershus on February 7,2017 at 12:05. Addressed to Madiylnn , one to Erika and one to Shannon. Add princesses jasmine, Ariel and Cinderella and Snow White.
2. a invitiation addressed to Maverick, Owan, Kenny and Rick. After breakfast at Disney Junoir on February 7, 2017 at 8:15 , your requested to go directly to Jedi Training add some Mickey and Star Wars
3. An invitation to the entire Stergakos Family to meet and dine with Mickey, Minnie and all their friends to Chef Mickeys on February 8,2017 , arrive at 2:00 to start your magic..
4. A invitation addressed to Shannon that her presence is requested in the Magic Kingdom for Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomarrowland Terrence on February 8 th a half hour prior to fireworks above Cinderellas castle.
5. An invitation to breakfast with LILO and stitch on February 9 th at 9:40 am.. Seperate letters addressed to , Owan , Sedrick, Maverick, and Madilynn
And there was a designer that offered prince and princess in training rules, if you have this I would like them for Madilynn , princess, and prince for Maverick.
Thank you so much.
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Completed Requests/September/gramma4
password is gramma4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter