• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the revisions Roxie! One last question - I can see I have 19 disigns in my folder that you created for me, but I can't view 2 of the 3 you added? I can't see the new coach micket heads you created. What am I doing wrong?

So excited - we leave Thursday and the girls are going to love these in their hotel windows?

blondie:)

Thanks for all the kind words :)
Here are your requests:
These are awesome can I get your new Hollywood and Vine with all the characters on it for Autumn & Sara on April 29th @9:45am
Thank you so much I need it as soon as you can thank you again

Mickey head full football with Seattle Seahawks Logo with Kaleb
Mickey head with the Football Goofy with Kyler

Shankles letter name with the fab 5.

Thank you!!

Thanks for the revisions Roxie! One last question - I can see I have 19 disigns in my folder that you created for me, but I can't view 2 of the 3 you added? I can't see the new coach micket heads you created. What am I doing wrong?

So excited - we leave Thursday and the girls are going to love these in their hotel windows?

blondie:)
Not sure, I tired deleting them all and uploading again:
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la... Orders/January 2014/Luv2Travel?sort=3&page=1

Hello! Ive looked through your photo bucket and you do nice work! I am wondering if you could make me a few names with characters for our up coming trip.

Averie with Doc McStuffins & Minnie Mouse
Hudson with Jake & the Neverland Pirates & Mickey Mouse

Also, a few years ago I had a shirt made by someone on here, it was the outline of Mickey Mouse and it was filled with the names of our party. If this is something you can do, please let me know and Ill get you the names.

Thanks!

Hello! Ive looked through your photo bucket and you do nice work! I am wondering if you could make me a few names with characters for our up coming trip.

Averie with Doc McStuffins & Minnie Mouse
Hudson with Jake & the Neverland Pirates & Mickey Mouse

Also, a few years ago I had a shirt made by someone on here, it was the outline of Mickey Mouse and it was filled with the names of our party. If this is something you can do, please let me know and Ill get you the names.

Thanks!

Yes, I can do that, I have several styles. Please take a look at my PB and select one and let me know the names:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Mickey Word Heads?sort=4&page=1

I'm sorry that this is a last minute request but with the new addition of Sofia and Doc to H&V, I got a reservation for breakfast so my girls could see them.

Could you do an invite for H&V Breakfast (the one from the other thread that has Doc, Sofia, Jake and Manny in a purple background). Time: Tuesday, February 25th at at 8:00am? Names are Brooklyn & London

Thank you so much!!!

Hi!! I have to say that I am looking at your designs on photbucket and I am BLOWN AWAY by your talent (sadly I have no talent LOL). W are cruising on the Disney Fantasy on March 1st and I was wondering if you could possibly make me two "Cruise Signs" that I can print onto transfer paper and iron onto pillow cases. That way I can have all of the characters sign them and make awesome souvenirs for my children. I was hoping for the "Mickey Captain with Princesses" With "Welcome Aboard Princess Abby" "Disney Fantasy" and "March 2014" as well as "Disney Cruise Pirate Ship Deck" with "William - A Pirate Adventure Awaits" "Disney Fantasy" and March 2014". I know I am asking for a lot but if it would be possible to also get "ABBY" as a princess name fill my daughter would be over the moon. I would really appreciate this (or really anything you can do for me) Thanks so much!!!! ~Anna

Hey Everyone,
I worked on requests last night but PB was being a beast and I was having trouble uploading so will try again tonight. Just a reminder: I need to know the date you need the items by, if you do not list a date your request is filled in order of received. If your items are needed right away and you do not list the need date you might not get them in time. Thanks!

I'm sorry that this is a last minute request but with the new addition of Sofia and Doc to H&V, I got a reservation for breakfast so my girls could see them.

Could you do an invite for H&V Breakfast (the one from the other thread that has Doc, Sofia, Jake and Manny in a purple background). Time: Tuesday, February 25th at at 8:00am? Names are Brooklyn & London

Thank you so much!!!

Sorry! I would need by 2/19

Finally resolved one of my PB issues and I should be able to log in and upload requests tonight. I have 6 or so orders done just need to post them.

Hello! Your DiSigns are amazing! I found several completely unique ones that I love. I do have some requests, if you have the time. Time is not an issue on my end; we aren't cruising until next year! I'd like all of my requests to be generic regarding the ship name and dates since I'd like to use them on multiple trips. Thanks so much!! Here are my requests:

1. MickeyHeadNeverPiratesJake I'd like this with the name "Josh"

2. MickeyHeadCharacterAriel I'd like this with the name "Kimberly"

3. MickeyHeadCharacterSofia With the name "Kyra"

4. MickeyHeadMike "Tyler"

5. DisneyMagicCruiseLetter No cruise name, please. One each with the names "Kyra" and "Tyler"

6. CastawayCayLetter One each with the names "Kyra" and "Tyler"

7. CruiseUnderWaterGoofyDonaldMickeyMinnie_ Line 1: We're ready for adventure! Line 2: The Raker Family

8. CruiseShipCloudDisneyDream No cruise name or date, just "The Raker Family" at the bottom with the names Josh, Kimberly, Kyra and Tyler in the balloons.

Thank you sooooo much! It's absolutely amazing of you DiSigners to volunteer to do this for everyone. Us less creative types appreciate it immensely! Please let me know if you need further information, it wouldn't let me post the actual links, so I tried to pull out the file names. Thanks again!!

Kimberly

Have a great Cruise!!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ders/February 2014/MrsRaker2015?sort=3&page=1

Hi,
My daughter loves your designs, esp. the Elsa mickey head (file: MickeyHeadFrozenIceElsaSnowFlake). Would you be able to do an autograph cover for her using using the picture of Elsa from the mickey head? Please include the following information on the cover:
Isabelle
Autographs 2014

I'm not very creative so I'll let you decide how best to design the cover.

No rush, we are not going to Disney until 1st week of March. Hope I've included all the information you need. Thanks so much for your help!

Here you go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter