• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Letters

Magic Kingdom
MagicKingdomLetterEthanMaddie_zpse51deba5.png
Corbin, Brooklynn & Tatum

Hollywood Studios
HollywoodStudiosLetterMaster_zps3cffd5e3.png
(no date)

Animal Kingdom
AnimalKingdomLetterMom_zpsdc23d215.png
(no date)

Epcot
EpcotLetterJimmy_zps3833ba7a.png
(no date)

Sea World
SeaWorldLetter_zps612ebacc.png

Do you have a Kennedy Space Center welcome letter? If so, I would love one for my kiddos.

Thank you very much!

I would like to see about getting the Planes logo Austin with the name CORVAN in it. I saw it in your photo bucket under planes. I will be using this to create my sons 3rd Birthday Party Theme. I am not sure how all this works but my email is ifasn8me2 at gmail. if i could have this by 1.30.14 i would greatly appreciate it.

love all the work you do.

From Your Moderator.....please do not pack a DISigner's request thread with requests when your event/trip is months away and the DISigner has indicated they are on vacation. They need time to settle in and address the requests that are for dates nearer in time.

Thanks for understanding

Hello! I hope you're having a wonderful trip. I apologize for posting while you're away, its not my intention to bother you while you are on vacation, I just wanted to post a request before I forget. You were kind enough to create mickey heads with a sorcerer hat and safari hat, they turned out wonderful! If its not too much trouble, I would love the following welcome letters. We're leaving for our trip on Feb 19. I realize this is a short turn around time for you and I imagine you'll have a lot of things on your plate when you return from vacation, so if you don't have time, I completely understand.

HollywoodStudiosLetterMaster_zps3cffd5e3.png.html
Jack, Noah & Tyler

Welcome%20Letters/AnimalKingdomLetterMom_zpsdc23d215.png
Jack, Noah & Tyler

Welcome%20Letters/MagicKingdomLetterEthanMaddie_zpse51deba5.png
Jack, Noah & Tyler

/EpcotLetterJimmy_zps3833ba7a.png
Jack, Noah & Tyler

And if its not too much trouble, I would love the planes water bottle & chocolate bar wrappers. Like this, but instead of Happy Birthday, either Have a Magical Day! or Jet Fuel

BottleWaterWrapperPlanes_zpsc3b52639.png

CandyWrapperPlanes_zps433cec98.png

And I realize that I'm asking a lot and completely understand if you can't, but I was wondering if you might have any other water bottle designs? We're staying off site for most of our trip and planning to bring snacks & water. thought it would be a little more magical if I could add some fun water bottle labels. Any one of these would be fabulous
Animal Kingdom or Jungle Book
Pirates of the Carribean
Star Wars
Monsters University
Cars
Toy Story
Mickey

Thank you!

Hello! I hope you're having a wonderful trip. I apologize for posting while you're away, its not my intention to bother you while you are on vacation, I just wanted to post a request before I forget. You were kind enough to create mickey heads with a sorcerer hat and safari hat, they turned out wonderful! If its not too much trouble, I would love the following welcome letters. We're leaving for our trip on Feb 19. I realize this is a short turn around time for you and I imagine you'll have a lot of things on your plate when you return from vacation, so if you don't have time, I completely understand.

Jack, Noah & Tyler

Jack, Noah & Tyler

Jack, Noah & Tyler

Jack, Noah & Tyler

And if its not too much trouble, I would love the planes water bottle & chocolate bar wrappers. Like this, but instead of Happy Birthday, either Have a Magical Day! or Jet Fuel

And I realize that I'm asking a lot and completely understand if you can't, but I was wondering if you might have any other water bottle designs? We're staying off site for most of our trip and planning to bring snacks & water. thought it would be a little more magical if I could add some fun water bottle labels. Any one of these would be fabulous
Pirates of the Carribean
Star Wars
Monsters University
Cars
Toy Story
Mickey

Thank you!

Hi,
I am still on vacation. I am happy to do these when I return, however, I will need a name to personalize the water and candy wrappers. Did you want me to use the same names as for the letters? Please let me know.
Thanks!
Roxie

Welcome Letters

Magic Kingdom
MagicKingdomLetterEthanMaddie_zpse51deba5.png

Hollywood Studios
HollywoodStudiosLetterMaster_zps3cffd5e3.png
(no date)

Animal Kingdom
AnimalKingdomLetterMom_zpsdc23d215.png
(no date)

Epcot
EpcotLetterJimmy_zps3833ba7a.png
(no date)

Sea World
SeaWorldLetter_zps612ebacc.png

Do you have a Kennedy Space Center welcome letter? If so, I would love one for my kiddos.

Thank you very much!

When do you need these by? I will not be back from vacation until the 20th.

Hi,
I am still on vacation. I am happy to do these when I return, however, I will need a name to personalize the water and candy wrappers. Did you want me to use the same names as for the letters? Please let me know.
Thanks!
Roxie

Yes, please. that would be perfect. Thank you! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

I hope you had a great vacation. I am hoping you can create a few items for me. I was wanting mickey heads of the following
Olaf - ear name Kyler
Dopey - ear name Kyler
Chip and Dale ear name Kaleb
Goofy - ear name Kaleb
Robin Hood -ear name Kerry
Minnie Mouse - ear name Katrina.

Also a our first cruise with the Wonder ship. The Shankles family, we are a family of four so whatever your creative mind comes up with.

Also considering a FE gift for the Cruise so if I can request one more. Possibly a drawstring bag or a large magnet.

Such a "Wonder"ful time to Cruise the Caribbean.
Pick of the Disney Wonder
March 7th - March 12, 2014
Maybe some of the Disney Cruise logos around.

Thank you so much for sharing your great talent with us.

Request from julgator
Hello!
My family is so excited to go on our first Disney cruise in February! I have 4 images that I'd like to request below. Our cruise is on February 23rd, 2014.

Here are the links to the images I'd like:
s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise%20Signs/DisneyLogoBorderMickeyOurFirstCruise_zps35db231a.p ng.html?sort=4&o=15[/url]

2 of these
1. The Miller Family; Disney Dream; February 2014
2. Don and Nancy; Disney Dream; February 2014

s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey%20Heads/Princess/Frozen/MickeyHeadFrozenIceElsaSnowFlake_zps2e890511.png.h tml?sort=4&o=14[/url]

This Elsa Mickey Head with the name "Madelyn" please

s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey%20Heads/Jake%20and%20Neverpirates/MickeyHeadJakeCohen_zps9a266c1f.jpg.html?sort=4&o= 1[/url]

This Jake Mickey Head with the name "Lily" please

This is my first time making a request, so just let me know if you need any more info from me. I appreciate it!!

Hi Roxie,

I love your creativity in disigns! I'm a cheer mom and my daughter's high school squad will be competing int he upcoming National high school competition at disney next month. Its the first time ever that our school is competing at Nationals, so when I saw your cheer hat/head, I knew that is exactly what I was looking for. I want to surprise the girls and ideally am looking them to be personalized, but if that is asking too much, I understand and can reuest a generic version.

I'm interested in this cheer head/hat:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...rt=4&o=2&_suid=138929214114405278603419604078

With the following changes:
- Can you make it black and gold (yellow)?
-Can you add verbiage into the ears in white? Left ear, "2013", right ear, "NHSCC".
- Can you add a name to personalize in gold (yellow)? Olivia, Nicole, Bella, Sam, Choua, Ariana, Kate, Emily, Sarah, Jessie, Natalie, Julia, Ana, Stephanie, Jess, Ashley
- Can you add verbiage above the cheer hat/head? In black, add, "Franklin High School Varsity Cheer".
- Can you add verbiage below the cheer hat/head? In gold (yellow), add, "GO SABERS!".
- I would need these by Feb 3, and I know you are going on vacation, so I hope this is enough time.

The girls will be beyond surprised and excited with these. Let me know if you have questions.

THANK YOU!:worship: Blondie
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...d Orders/January 2014/WiBlondie?sort=3&page=1

I would like to see about getting the Planes logo Austin with the name CORVAN in it. I saw it in your photo bucket under planes. I will be using this to create my sons 3rd Birthday Party Theme. I am not sure how all this works but my email is ifasn8me2 at gmail. if i could have this by 1.30.14 i would greatly appreciate it.

love all the work you do.

Jack, Noah & Tyler

Jack, Noah & Tyler

Jack, Noah & Tyler

Jack, Noah & Tyler

Pirates of the Carribean
Star Wars
Monsters University
Cars
Toy Story
Mickey

Thank you!

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ted Orders/January 2014/AJ2Hall?sort=3&page=1

I have added your items to your folder, there are now several pages so you will have to view each page to see all the items. Have a great trip.

Hi! I would love to see if you can do one of the new Hollywood and Vine invite with Princess Sofia for me. It would be for March 5, 2014 at 12:20. Names are: Simona and Alessia.

Thank You so Much!

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ted Orders/January 2014/AJ2Hall?sort=3&page=1

I have added your items to your folder, there are now several pages so you will have to view each page to see all the items. Have a great trip.

Lady B, these are absolutely fabulous. Thank you for taking the time to create these for me. I was hoping you could create one or two water bottle designs, but you have definitely exceeded expectations and gone above and beyond. Words can't begin to express how grateful I am for your kindness, generosity and creativity. My boys are going to be so surprised, you have made our trip a little more magical. The water bottle designs are amazing, the pirate brew is my favorite. Thank you!

Good Evening,
I have a few requests if you have time. Our surprise Disneyland trip is Feb 14-16. If it is too short notice, I completely understand!
Sara
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...thMiniMinnies_zpsfd0aba52.png.html?sort=4&o=6
Sara
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...terCinderella_zps14f8feaa.png.html?sort=4&o=0
Aidan
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...acterPeterPan_zps13409c5b.jpg.html?sort=4&o=0
One for Riley and one for Aidan
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...adMiniMickeys_zpse6c578ea.png.html?sort=4&o=5
Riley
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...agLightningLg_zps0a195629.png.html?sort=4&o=0
Riley & Aidan
Changes: omit "for the first time"
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...nieampMickey_zpscdbb133a.png.html?sort=4&o=24
Left Ear: Disneyland (DL if Disneyland won't fit), Right Ear: 2014, Names: Brent, Sara, Riley, Aidan
However you can make it is great! Your work is amazing!
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...rilmomMickey_zpsdcfef569.jpg.html?sort=4&o=17

I'm not sure if you would be able to do this but I was wondering if you could make a themed cupcake (either Aurora, Cinderella, Minnie, Marie or Tinkerbell) with the name "Sara" on it? Something that kind of looks like this http://www.disneystore.com/pin-sets...cter-cupcake-pin-set-7-pc/mp/1285607/1000286/ but however you want to make. If you can't, no worries, just thought I would ask.

Thank you so much!!!

Hello! Your designs are wonderful! You have such creative talent. I was hoping to ask you if you would please create me a few items for our upcoming trip. Date for trip will be April 5, 2014.

I will need two 8x8 autograph book covers
The first, a Cinderella Mickey head with crown. With the words, Violet's Autograph Book, in a Disney font.
The second, a solid black Minnie head with a pink polka dot bow. Please write around the head, Ella's autograph book. In Disney font.

I would also like to ask for, printable luggage tags. Three with black Mickey heads with crowns, and one just a plain Mickey head.

Would also love to have a stroller plate. Could it read, with two Minnie heads, one with a Cinderella Minnie and one with a Minnie with pink polka dot bow. Would love it to read Violet and Ella's stroller.

Would also love to have a tip envelope that I could use all through out the park. Any design you choose would be great. I just want to bless those who bless us:)

Would also like an 8x8 cover that would read our Disney world family vacation. Would love to have 4 Mickey heads on cover. One plain, three with crowns. Would love for the crowns to be different colors. One silver, purple, and pink.

Please use your creative genius. Looking forward to anything you can create. JPEG files please.

Please forgive me if I posted wrong. I did read directions. My first time:)

Thank you, thank you!!!

Hi!!

It's my friend's 40th birthday (On the 4th of july!!) and we're going to Disney World! YAY! :)

Could I please have these by April 1 so I have time to learn how to print, etc?

The 4th of July MickeyHeadPatrioticHat…

Would you print the names in white disney font?

For Mickey:
Mark
Chris
Teagan
Ethan
Luis

MickeyHeadMinnieFlagBow...

For Minnie: (Also in white disney font)
Anne
Jen
Heidi
Alison

Also, please send any links to funny sayings you may have come across for shirts in your travels, looking for some funny stuff.

Thank you so much for taking your time to do this, and I hope you enjoyed your vacation! :wizard:

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...leted Orders/January 2014/Jenda?sort=3&page=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter