• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lady B. I love those FE tags so much that I was hoping you wouldn't mind creating one more for me. I was going to do something myself, but yours are so much better :) This one is for the ladies only and Im looking for a Minnie theme of some sorts. The following poem as well.

Our Christmas Disney Cruise is finally here
Now relax and enjoy this special time of year!
From our family to yours, best cruising wishes
This special Minnie will help you do your dishes!

Merry Christmas from The Brown Family

if you can, in the next few days? Thanks so much and sorry for the last minute rush.
Here you go:

Your stuff is amazing!! I would love to have the Christmas fireplace one done with my families names on the stockings. ( fireplaceJeffRoxie-)
Our names are: Paul, Jennifer, Ashlyn, Michael, Ava Jane, and Bear. (our little dog ;) Thank you so much!!

HI, I am happy to do this. Just so you know this is an older design I made before my laptop died. I am happy to recreate it but it might not be exactly as before but I will do my best to duplicate it.

Hello Ms LadyB....I have been searching high and low for a great disign to make for my daughters 13th birthday which we will be celebrating on the Dream this December. I found two of your designs that I would love to use to make T-shirts for the family. For the birthday girl, I would like the birthday Mickey Head that’s in the Birthday folder. The one that says...It's my birthday....For the rest of the gang; I'd like the Mickey head with the Disney Dream with no outline that’s in the Cruise/birthday folder. If you can do Happy Birthday up above and her name Tajay below. I wanted to incorporate Mom, Dad and sister of the birthday girl somehow but if that’s too , I completely understand.

Thank you SO MUCH in advance.

MickeyHeadSolidMeridaCrown_zps23ebe460.jpg[/url]

Isabella

MickeyHeadTangeledButterflywithCrown_zps5efd8cb5.jpg

Irelynn

NewMickeyBirthdayCrownYvette_zps30d07258.jpg

Isabella with the number 8 somewhere?

MickeyHeadArielPrincess_zpsfcc24c4d.jpg

Irelynn

Please let me know if you have any questions, I am new to this whole thing :thumbsup2

Sara

Thanks so much Lady B! They are beautiful! My girls are going to be SOOOO happy with their new Sofia shirts!

Lady B! I just now found your page. This would be a super last minute request. If you have time, could you do the Mickey Head Sofia the First with the name "Ava". Thank you.

Lady B! I just now found your page. This would be a super last minute request. If you have time, could you do the Mickey Head Sofia the First with the name "Ava". Thank you.

Hi, welcome :)
In order to fill this request I need to know when you need it by I also need to know which Sofia mickey head as I have 6 or so different ones.

We are:

Holly & Jonathan

Getting married on CC on 01/29/14.

We are staying in the Walt Disney Suite.

Jonathan's fav characters are Bambi and Mickey. Fav movies are Bambi and Finding Nemo.
Holly's far characters are Jasmine, Belle, Mickey and Donald. Fav Movie is Lion King.

We would like 4/5 designs that we can use on board the Disney Magic.
Other than this we ask to let your creativity run free...

Hey,
Hoping all is well. Did you see my earlier request?

Thanks.

Jonathan

Hi, I have you on my list. I plan to work on them tomorrow. I had a few that needed their requests right away so I skipped around a bit. Thanks for your patience :)

Hi Lady B,
Your designs are so unique!
I have plans to make T-shirts for our family as gifts since we are surprising them with a Fantasy Cruise.
Would you please make the following:
Life Preservers
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...sneyDream2014_zpsca98aa9c.jpg.html?sort=4&o=2
Ears - "Disney Fantasy" , "Mahoney Family Cruise"
Could you add "November, 2014" somewhere?

Also, Cruise Mickey Heads
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...hCyrstalBall_zpse9057822.png.html?sort=4&o=30

Ears - "Mahoney Family Cruise" "November 2014"
"Disney Fantasy" in middle

I would like them by December 7th so I have time to create the T-shirts.
Thank you!

Requesting for our surprise pre Christmas trip have limited access to internet right now not picky just need ...
I am going to Walt Disney World
With a Christmas theme Maybe text inside a christmas wreath shaped like mickey ears I would really appreciate your help

Hi LadyB,

Just wondering if it is not too much trouble could I please get two of the Minnie head/skirts from you? They are just gorgeous :)

If possible one with Lil Sis on it and the other with Mum on it.

Also could I ask for a Disney Dream coaster image with Chip and Dale - dates are May 4-8 2014 and can it say All the way from Australia at the bottom.

Cheers :thumbsup2 & thank you so much in advance!!

Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...vember 2013/AustralianJetsetter?sort=3&page=1

It's been a few weeks but I wanted to stop in and say thanks for the disigns that you made for our cruise!
They are delightful!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter