LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I request one more favor please? Need it by 11/7 if possible

Can I have this:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...MickeyHeadReindeerMinnie_zpsf0e891fd.png.html

and this:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...stmas/MickeyHeadReindeer_zps410aa955.png.html

I don't need any names in them (I don't want to print the names at all; not sure if that's possible).

Thank you.

I am sorry, I no longer post blanks. However, I am happy to personalize these with a name for you. Please let me know.

I am sorry, I no longer post blanks. However, I am happy to personalize these with a name for you. Please let me know.

No worries, it wasn't so much about "blanks" as two are adults and don't want the name on (actually really only one LOL)

Can you do two Minnie's with Lanna on one, and Goga on the other
and then the Mickey with Ryan?

Not sure if it's possible to put the names under the reindeer nose instead of the ear.

Thank you so much.

If there is any way possible to get some of the names with characters inside them, I would appreciate it. We leave for our cruise on November 8th, so the sooner the better - I apologize for the last minute request; however, I just found this site.

Layden - with Cars characters
Elizabeth - with Little Mermaid characters
Elliot - with Monsters characters
Ernie - with Hercules characters
Chelsea - with Lion King characters
Charles - with Toy Story characters
Heidi - with Finding Nemo characters

Also, if we could get two of the Mickey Disney Fantasy heads (i1061 I believe) with November 9 - 16, 2013 - one with The Johnson Family and one with a list of destinations - Cayman Islands, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Castaway Cay.

If you don't have time to get this done, I do understand. Thank you for your help.

I apologize - I should have mentioned my plan for this request is to make them all magnets for our room doors on the cruise ship.

If there is any way possible to get some of the names with characters inside them, I would appreciate it. We leave for our cruise on November 8th, so the sooner the better - I apologize for the last minute request; however, I just found this site.

Layden - with Cars characters
Elizabeth - with Little Mermaid characters
Elliot - with Monsters characters
Ernie - with Hercules characters
Chelsea - with Lion King characters
Charles - with Toy Story characters
Heidi - with Finding Nemo characters

Also, if we could get two of the Mickey Disney Fantasy heads (i1061 I believe) with November 9 - 16, 2013 - one with The Johnson Family and one with a list of destinations - Cayman Islands, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Castaway Cay.

If you don't have time to get this done, I do understand. Thank you for your help.

Hi,
I will see what I can do, I could not find very many Hercules Clipart large enough but I will see what I can do. I will not have time to work on these until Sunday though. I might have to do Mickey Heads for you instead if I am running short on time. Name Fills are more time consuming.

If I make a request today would it be ready by Monday the 4th? Just found this forum and really need magnets!

Hello :) I am happy to make something for you. Please list the names and favorite characters. I am unable to do name fills or any custom type designs with such short notice but I can do Mickey Heads with character clipart or any of my cruise designs that just require editing the names. I would be able to work on this for you on Sunday.
Let me know.

I am looking at photo bucket now and attempting to put links to designs but don't think it's working right but I will post anyways

I am looking at photo bucket now and attempting to put links to designs but don't think it's working right but I will post anyways

I think you need a certain number of posts before you can post links. Instead you can post the name of the file or give me a detailed description. When you are on the picture you want if you look at the web address you will see the file name. For example I copied and pasted the address to my sofia head design below and removed the http:
s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey%20Heads/Character%20Designs/MickeyHeadCharacterSofia_zpsf1004d0c.png.html

The name of the file on this design is MickeyHeadCharacterSofia

Hope this helps :)

Ok here it goes:

Mickey Head Disney Dream-with Jacob

Pirate Map Disney Dream PC, Nassau, CC-with Hedgecock Family Nov 10th-14th

Mickey Head Character Ariel-with Riley

Mickey Head Teen Beach Musical-with Reagan

Ok here it goes:

Pirate Map Disney Dream PC, Nassau, CC-with Hedgecock Family Nov 10th-14th

Mickey Head Character Ariel-with Riley

Mickey Head Teen Beach Musical-with Reagan

Hi,
Can you describe this one for me? Not sure which it is :confused3

Thanks!

It's a Mickey Head with the Dream sticking out of the head part. Think it is has the name Ortiz Family on it. It's in the Cruise album then think sub album cruise mickey heads

Hi, I was wondering if I can make a request for a design for a magnet.
It is:
MinnieampMickeySantaDancingChristmasPorthole: with Dream instead of Fantasy, names Sean and Nicole, December 2013.
Thank you!

I would like to make a few requests for our NYE cruise.

Could I get this design with the names: Marc, Anita, and Harper
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...uiseNameFill_zpsaeb2b027.png.html?sort=4&o=13

Could you please add this: Harper Dean the Evil Queen is Sailing with you on the Dream!
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...ns/QueenIsMyMiddleNameRoxanne_zpsac969d6b.jpg

We're Sailing Away on the Dream NYE Style! 2014
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums... Signs/DisneyDreamSailingAway_zpse0c4ae8b.jpg

Thanks so much!

Could you make an aquadunk mickey head for me that says Disney Dream on one ear and Dec. 15th -19th 2013 on the other ear (the same Mickey head you use with the name Tayshon not so long ago, the all blue one) I would like to use it for me FE's.

THank you so much!! Love your designs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter