• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you mean by plain for the minnie head? Do you want a bow or just a black head? If you want a bow please let me know what color.
Thanks!

Minnie head red bow on Mom.
Michael & Dad just black mickey head. thanks again.

We need by Nov. 10th if you are able.
Michael age 2, boy - plain black mickey head
Mom minnie head with red bow
Dad plain black mickey head.

Thanks so much,

Hello! I am wondering if you could make a few name fills for me? I really like the name fills like this one - http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...ncessNameFIll_zps81b0f779.png.html?sort=4&o=8 - that have the characters sort of "coming out" of the letters a little. I hope that makes sense? LOL The information is as follows:

Brevan - Mickey
Andrew - Donald Duck
Paige - Princesses (actually the one I posted is perfect!)
Noah - Lightning (Or random Disney Characters if Lightning is too large)
Payton - Tinkerbell and Friends
Isaiah - Goofy

Thank you for all your hard work to make families vacations extra special. It is truly appreciated! :tink: :grouphug:

I have several Birthday sings in my photo bucket, did you have a particular one in mind? If not please post her favorite character and colors and I will come up with something. :)

Hi
I think the picture of the ship and balloons with the Dream and her info will work out great
Thanks so much

Hi there!! Love love your designs! I have some more searching through your pb to do ;) but for now....could you make the planes design with the 2 planes with the name Nathan.
(I wasn't able to post the link...sorry. Let me know if there is some confusion ;)).
Thank you!
Rachel ;)

Your designs are amazing I have a few requests please and its no rush we don't leave until Christmas day!
1) Mickey head reindeer Minnie -Maleeah-Mom-Jillian-Kenna
2) mickey head snow Minnie-Maleeah-Mom-Jillian-Kenna
3) bth mickey head gingerbread Minnie-Maleeah-Mom-Jillian-Kenna

Please put the names on individually not all together Thanks so much!!!!
I like the colors you have used in your photo bucket

Hi Lady B,

Thanks so much for your creativity and time. My son and I really appreciate it. We cannot thank you enough for this. I am going to use it for his 4th birthday.

I would love to get the three planes logos ( Dusty+Chupakabra , Red logo and only Dusty log0) for my son RISHABH.

And Just the red logo for my little one SHRENIK.

Thanks again.

Hello! I have a big order for you.... hope it's ok!
Could you please make those designs for us?
I would need them if possible by November 10th. Sorry I can't post link so I'll try to describe the design..

1. ( The Mickey head with the aquaduck with Donald sitting on a life preserver with the blue ears)

with Kijané’s name and add 2013 under Disney dream

2. (The blue mickey head with Donald and aquadunk written under)

With Tayshon’s name and Disney Dream 2013

3. (The Mickey head with writings all around it + 1 red Disney cruise sign in each ears and words insteand of lines. the one with captain Mickey and Donald )

We are on the Disney Dream Dec 15th to 19th 2013
Véronique-Anne, Tayshon and Kijané The Mulrain’s family
Stops in Nassau and Castaway Cay

4. Tayshon in Jake and friends letters , with a blue around it

5.Kijané in minnie letters with full minnie in each letter in red

6. Véro-Anne in Thinker bell letters (TB in each letter)

7. The sith one in the cruise sigh section (with stitch)

The Mulrain Family - Véro-Anne, Tayshon and Kijané (with 3 boards)

Thank tou so much!!!

:goodvibes

Have a great trip!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...eted Orders/October 2013/Vats82?sort=3&page=1

I am so sorry. I just downloaded the DISigns and there seemed to have been some confusion. The one I was after is MerryTimeCruiseMoon, which is the one with the huge moon in the background with the sleigh and reindeer. I love the one that you made for me and it will definitely go on our door, but could I have the original request as well? The name is the Ball family.

I also spotted another couple of DISigns that I love. Could I also have MinnieampMickeyClassicChristmasPorthole and MinnieampMickeySantaDancingChristmasPorthole with Disney Magic? It would be wonderful if I could have them by November 10th as I have a few days off after this and can concentrate on making by magnets.

Corinna
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ders/October 2013/Dolphingirl47?sort=3&page=1

Hello,

Can you please make something for me (no hurry, I'm planning waaaayyyyy ahead here)

I would like two designs in the street sign that I saw on your photobucket.
It is the Cars background (like on Justin Ave)

I would like one to say Justin Ave and the other to say Nanette LN
But I don't want them to say Wonder on top, I would like them to say Disney World.

Thank you so much!

Have a great trip!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...s/October 2013/CantWaittoGo2007?sort=3&page=1

Hi LadyB :wave2:

You doing really good work! I have enjoyed looking at all your items in your photobucket acct.

I would like to request:

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/StarWars/StarWarsSignJustin_zps79e0fd3a.png.html?sort=4&o=0

I need 3 of these 1) Jedi Peyton 2) Jedi Richie 3) Jedi Marissa

Also would like http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Years/2013/CharactersHoldingYear2013SmithFamily_zps5d978d5f.png.html?sort=4&o=2 and need 2 here as well 1) The Anderson family 2) The Justice family

Need by November 10th if at all possible. Thank you so much for your time on this!

Have a great trip!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ders/October 2013/Tiggergalttfn?sort=3&page=1

Hello. I am in love with your designs. I was hoping to get a few designs. We're leaving in two weeks. I know it's short notice but I just discovered this site. What you do here is amazing. I love the design with the tree of Life with all the names written on it and maybe we can do name fills with any charcters that are dressed in animal Kingdom clothing. And I love the mickey and minnie heads with the names written in them. I will appreciate anything you can do. Thanks

Mi-mi (or mom whichever is easier.)
Lacy
Lauren
Brenlyn
Brylee
Britten he is the only boy.

Hello. I am in love with your designs. I was hoping to get a few designs. We're leaving in two weeks. I know it's short notice but I just discovered this site. What you do here is amazing. I love the design with the tree of Life with all the names written on it and maybe we can do name fills with any charcters that are dressed in animal Kingdom clothing. And I love the mickey and minnie heads with the names written in them. I will appreciate anything you can do. Thanks

Mi-mi (or mom whichever is easier.)
Lacy
Lauren
Brenlyn
Brylee
Britten he is the only boy.

Hello :) I will be out of town this weekend but I should have some time next week to work on these. I do not have a tree of life design like you described. That design might belong to someone else? But I am happy to do the rest for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter