LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your work is wonderful and you are very talented. I was looking at your designs and was wondering if you don't mind making these for me:

Name fills:

Shelli- Grumpy
Payten- Mickey
Michael- Goofy
Grandma- Daisy
Pop Pop- Donald

This design with Grandma and Pop Pop on the bottom and Disney Dream on top:
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...talDonaldDaisyCalvinlovesEtta_zpsee36a77c.jpg

This design with theses characters instead of the gang:
Mom- Pluto
Dad- Pirate Mickey
Payten- Stitch
Michael- Goofy

names on the bottom and Disney Dream on top:

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...e Ears/PortalGangZepedaFamily_zpsf65d2de4.jpg

Thank you for your work.

I am happy to do this but I need to know when you meed them by.

Thank you!! These are great. You do such an amazing job! I am especially grateful that you were willing to do a couple new princesses for us! Thank you so much!

I am so embarrassed to say anything, but I managed to put the wrong link for my niece. I cringe to even type this because I know how busy you are, if it was my own child I'd just tell her to deal with it, Mommy made a mistake, but for my niece I feel extra bad. If at all possible, could you make me one more, please?

Could I pretty please get this one:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...adTianaCrown_zps29ca4a12.jpg.html?sort=4&o=11

and have it say "Princess Tiana" It is the one in the same style as the other princess ones I requested and it has Tiana on it in her green dress. My niece was born way before princess and the frog. Tiana is her favorite princess since they share a name.

If you can't get to it, I completely understand. It was my mistake.
removed

You have done 1 DISign for me I was wondering if you could do me another as Liz (Lizabu) isn't able to complete her DIsigns due to her computer going South :(

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...Requests/MickeyWordHeadShelly_zps3af941b6.png

But could we have a Mickey in the middle please.

Our names are - Stuart, Trish, James, Scarlett, Paul, Toria, Em & CJ

Can you reverse it for me as well so I can put it on our T-Shirts

Thank you :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for the Thanksgiving Beach Club Mickey head!!!! I love it and can't wait to iron it on my bag for the plane! :thumbsup2

Hello just wondering if you managed to do this for me i would hate to of missed it
Thanks
That would be great I need them separate please I was thinking of printing them around 6x4 but I can enlarge the image if needs be
Thank you!!

Hello

Can I please have the below saying Happy 60th Birthday

MickeyMouseSilhouetteWordColorHaybuggsmom1_zpsf2e9d674.png

Can I have the below 2 saying Jedi M and Jedi Z

MickeyHeadStarswarsMickeyJedi_zps26719f8f.png

StarWarsSign_zps70fc5549.png

Can the below say Princess A

MickeyHeadStarswarsMinnieLeia_zpsd56fa07a.png

Thank you :)

Lady B: Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the super designs!!! I will try to post if I can make it work. Thank you again and God bless.

Hi...we aren't going to disney for 6 months...so please take your time...I am new at this so I am hoping I am doing this correctly

Could I please have the Mickey bubble head that says Brady & another one that says Bryce

And I loved the Star Wars one but I don't know how to link it but if that could say Brady and another one that says Bryce that would be great!

One more please...anything monsters inc that could say Brady and Bryce would be amazing

Thanks so much!;)

These are fantastic! We are going on our first Disney Cruise with a couple of families and I wonder if you could do the kids names like these?
Ethan - Mickey Star Wars
Adam - Mickey Star Wars
Rick - monsters U if you have it or Incredibles
Tonya - Little mermaid inside the letters
Sorina - baby princess or Sofia the first
Savana - Sofia the first or baby princess inside the letters
Nami - Snow White inside the letters
Jonathan - Mickey Star Wars or Incredibles

hi lady b
we are jumping on the disney cruise again in november
I wanted to request a few things please.
--the mickey head with the cruise maps. you have one created
but it has a name. roxie and jeff if we can just change to nov9-nov16 2013
--also the fe tags with the boat on the background saying from our family to yours. and then amador family
ok now to the name fills we are a family of 16 :{
you have a mickey with boston on a name fill
i would like luis with texas rangers
chip and dale 1 with mark and the other martin
nicholas-donald
caine-goofy
noemi-daisy
maria-minnie
ariel-the little mermaid
brianna-minnie
carlos-pirate mickey
Andrew-stich
angelica-pirate girl
aurelio-pirate boy

thank you i hope you can help any thing you can make im happy not picky just want to have something on our doors.

Have a great trip!
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...sts/September 2013/MrsAmador321?sort=4&page=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter