• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :) I am Happy to do these for you. I am able to change the color of the hat and bow.

Yay! My family and I are so excited for these! I wasn't sure if changing the hat\bow colors was a big deal. My youngest is even more excited now!

Yay! My family and I are so excited for these! I wasn't sure if changing the hat\bow colors was a big deal. My youngest is even more excited now!

Some are easy to change the colors and some are not, it just depends on how I made it. Clipart and backgrounds I find online are not as easily changed but things I make or "tweak" myself usually are :)

Hi :) I am happy to do this. I need a few more details for the letter: What, When & Where for the invite? Do you want any specific wording? If so please list.
Also the item for her birthday, will this go on a shirt or magnet or??
When do you need these by?

We are sailing November 2 western carribean on Disney wonder and it's a 7 night cruise. Im pretty open to the wording. She doesnt know anything about the trip yet so yhis letter will reveal it to her tye night before and end up in her scrapbook. They will all be magnets. It may take me. Few tries to print them off right so if I could have then by oct 1 that would be great :)

Lady B

Can I get some street signs made for our upcoming Alaskan cruise on August 12 aboard the Wonder

I am not picky about who gets what except for Jake and he loves goofy. The rest of the names are:

David
Debbie
Keith
Amy
Katie
Justin
Josh
Tara
Brooke
Ethan
Autumn

Thanks!

Here you go :)

Have a great trip :)

Hi again! I was wondering if you could re-do the Mickey word head without "Joey" in it. He is no longer going on the trip. If not, it's not a huge deal. If you are able to do, I was wondering if you could do it as soon as you are able. We leave in 15 days.
Thanks again!! We really appreciated all you did for us!
Cathy :)

Lady B - the street signs are wonderful. I love them. Thank you once again for all your work. The grandkids will love them. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

I can understand that. How about using just the first initial or Little brother, big sister etc.?

Thanks so much for the offer, but he really wants them plain. I found some things with Mommy, Daddy, etc. but he wanted those blank as well.

Really love what you did with those mickey heads.

the mickey and Minnie with the map and the same names Clifford, Hollie, Brenton, Samantha, Dalton. WE are Disney Vacation Club Members EST. 2007 might be cute to put and the big map of the back some how use your own judgment thanks you like

Hi Lady B, I'm hoping you can help create a shirt for my family and our friends to wear when we go on our joint trip to Disney World in October!

I'm hoping to have a Mickey word head like this: http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...adChungFamily_zpsee73b45e.jpg.html?sort=4&o=1

Except without the DCL logos and instead of Captain Mickey in the middle, I'd like the castle like what's in this one all in black if possible: http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...ead3Friends_zps4b54f25b.jpg.html?sort=6&o=185

For the Ears it could say "8 Friends - 4 Parks - 2013" and for the Mickey head portion the names would be "Ron, Michelle, Jacob, Natalie, Mike, Jillian, Luca, Sydney".

I don't know if the smaller Mickey heads would look good as the spacers between each word or not?

Also, is it possible to get this as a hi-res pdf? I have a friend who can screenprint these for me in solid black instead of doing iron-on transfers.

We don't leave until October, so I hope that's enough time. I'm excited to see what you come up with...thanks!!!

Hi Lady B, I'm hoping you can help create a shirt for my family and our friends to wear when we go on our joint trip to Disney World in October!

I'm hoping to have a Mickey word head like this: http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...adChungFamily_zpsee73b45e.jpg.html?sort=4&o=1

Except without the DCL logos and instead of Captain Mickey in the middle, I'd like the castle like what's in this one all in black if possible: http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...ead3Friends_zps4b54f25b.jpg.html?sort=6&o=185

For the Ears it could say "8 Friends - 4 Parks - 2013" and for the Mickey head portion the names would be "Ron, Michelle, Jacob, Natalie, Mike, Jillian, Luca, Sydney".

I don't know if the smaller Mickey heads would look good as the spacers between each word or not?

Also, is it possible to get this as a hi-res pdf? I have a friend who can screenprint these for me in solid black instead of doing iron-on transfers.

We don't leave until October, so I hope that's enough time. I'm excited to see what you come up with...thanks!!!

Hello :) I am happy to do this. However, I have no idea how to convert a file to pdf as pdf is not one of the file options in my program. Photo bucket takes only jpeg or png files so that is what I use.

Hi LadyB could I please request a pink grad Mickey head with 'Mum' written on it. Also could I ask you for the Mickey and Minnie sailor heads.....with 'Riley' and 'Dad' on Mickey ones and 'Abbey' and 'Mum' on Minnie ones.

Thank you so much :) You totally rock!!!!
No hurry!

Hi Lady B,

I'm not sure if you've missed mine or posted already and I've missed it or you haven't got to it yet as there is absolutely no hurry yet :)

I just thought I would check so I don't miss them that's all. Please don't feel this post is impatient as I'm just checking. We are not going for a while yet (2014) so all good!!

Cheers hun,
Kirsty.

Hello :) I am happy to do this. However, I have no idea how to convert a file to pdf as pdf is not one of the file options in my program. Photo bucket takes only jpeg or png files so that is what I use.

Ok no problem! Jpeg should be fine, I can convert it on my end! I just need it high res/quality...if that's ok? Thank you!!!!

Hi Lady B,

I have another request for you please. Would you be able to create a mickey head with the floral border but with Snow White inside? I saw ones with other princesses and fairies but didn't see Snow White. If you can do it, will you please put WDW in one ear and 2013 in the other ear. I don't need it until mid October. Thank you!

Have a wonderful vacation!
Melissa

Hi Lady B,

I'm not sure if you've missed mine or posted already and I've missed it or you haven't got to it yet as there is absolutely no hurry yet :)

I just thought I would check so I don't miss them that's all. Please don't feel this post is impatient as I'm just checking. We are not going for a while yet (2014) so all good!!

Cheers hun,
Kirsty.

Hi There, sorry, I did yours but forgot to post them! Here you go :)

Hi again! I was wondering if you could re-do the Mickey word head without "Joey" in it. He is no longer going on the trip. If not, it's not a huge deal. If you are able to do, I was wondering if you could do it as soon as you are able. We leave in 15 days.
Thanks again!! We really appreciated all you did for us!
Cathy :)
Hi :) I would prefer to post my items with a name or perhaps the ship name or park name instead?

Thank you so much for your designs!!! I love them!!!!

Could you just do one more thing for me? Could you do up some FE tags as well, I love the one you did with Mickey, if it could just say Mickey's Stash! Enjoy! Mike, Diana & Danika #2017

Just a few new things:

New Name fill- Style is Lilo and Stitch only, Characters will not be changed:

New Honeymoon/Anniversary Designs:

Thank you so much for your designs!!! I love them!!!!

Could you just do one more thing for me? Could you do up some FE tags as well, I love the one you did with Mickey, if it could just say Mickey's Stash! Enjoy! Mike, Diana & Danika #2017

Is this the one you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter