LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I didn't post a needed date because I'm happy to wait.

We're going to Disneyland next summer, but I'm a super early planner. My daughter Asha has agreed to let me use my current overwhelming Disney obsession to give her a Mickey Mouse theme for her 10th birthday. That party will be August 18th. So, while we're not going to Disneyland for more than a year, I'll absolutely use any Mickey things for her birthday...

THANKS much!!

Angie

Hi :) I should be able to get to these soon. Thanks for letting me know the date.

Please & thank you!

* it removed URL - it was ears hat with 2013 & "gramma"

Please 2013 - no names

* it removed URL - it was Minnie safari hat

Olivia
Tracy

*it removed URL - it was safari Hat Mickey

Mark

And do you think you could do something like this but with Tink & Peter (like as the actual Mickey head?)

*it removed URL - it was pooh Mickey head

We are going in September - the 1st week - for my daughter's 3rd birthday (and 1st trip!).

I saw you had welcome letters? Do you have a happy birthday letter from MM & MM? It's a surprise trip ;)

THANK YOU!

Hi,
:) I am happy to do these for you. I assume you want something like this for Pan and Tink?

Just so you know I will not post the character heads (Tink and PeterPan) as blanks because they take so much time and I draw a lot of it by hand so I will need a name to put on each of those.
For the letter, which is your daughters name? Do you want it to say WDW or specific parks? Do you want me to mention any specific rides or activities you have planned?

Yes, like that! Thank you so much. Her name is Olivia, mine is Tracy & the boys are Mark & Parker. I *really* appreciate it. So excited ;)

We are going to Disney World - AK, HS, & MK. She is most excited about Mickey & Minnie but really whatever is easiest for you. (generic)

THANK YOU!

Hi :) I have the backgrounds ready for the letters but wanted to know if you wanted to include certain rides/activities in the text for each park? If not I will come up with something. Thanks :)

No I didn't have anything specific it needed to say. Whatever you come up with I'm sure will be fine.

Hi, I'm loving your designs!! and I'm new here and we are going on our first ever Disney cruise vacation, I would love if you could design for me:

MM Word Head:
Could it read 2013 Walt Disney Cruise, The Gordon Family, Mike, Diana, Danika, November 10 to November 15, 2013

Also could you name fill my daughter (Danika) in Tinkerbell?

Also do you do designs for around the room number on the cruise?
My daughter loves all the princess's, if you could something with that?

And could you also do a road sign:
The Magic
Concordia Ave East
Princess Background

If this is too much, I understand

We are not sailing until November so there is a lot of time yet.

Thank you in advance!! :)

Hi, I'm loving your designs!! and I'm new here and we are going on our first ever Disney cruise vacation, I would love if you could design for me:

MM Word Head:
Could it read 2013 Walt Disney Cruise, The Gordon Family, Mike, Diana, Danika, November 10 to November 15, 2013

The Magic
Concordia Ave East
Princess Background

Thank you in advance!! :)
Hi :) I am happy to do these for you. I have a few word head designs. Did you want the one with the family name in the middle or the picture of Capt Mickey? I haven't done designs for the room # before but I can give it a try. Do you want a specific princess?

Could I please have name fill for:

Allison w/ Goofy

Danielle w/ Pluto

Laura w/ Minnie

Thank you!:)

Hi :) I am happy to do these, please post the date you need them by. Thanks!

Hi you did some designs for me a while back, we are bringing a little girl to Disney for her first time...Well now her family is going to join us the 2nd half for our trips! So now I want to make them shirts for our 4 park days together.

We leave July 16
:love:
DonaldNameFillAiden_zps41d777a9.jpg Lisa
I could not find a Pluto design? If I missed it let me know- It would be for Matt and Jim (even a fab 5 with Pluto would work, I guess this is both of their favorite character)

:goodvibes Thanks you!

Have a great trip!

Your designs are wonderful! Is it possible for me to get a street sign.
The Dream
Beth Blvd.
background: Goofy

We sail July 14. I hope that's enough time for you.

I think that's all the info I need. Thank you for adding to the magic of our trip!

Have a great cruise!

Hi :) I am happy to do these for you. I have a few word head designs. Did you want the one with the family name in the middle or the picture of Capt Mickey? I haven't done designs for the room # before but I can give it a try. Do you want a specific princess?

Hi :) I am happy to do these, please post the date you need them by. Thanks!

Would July 15th work? We are leaving for our cruise on July 20th. Thx

PLEASE HELP: Hi All! 2 years ago I had MM head silhouette's filled in with family member's names made for my family and I can't find the designer now. Help? Need:

Larry, Deena, Samuel, Madeline

Bottom of head:
2013 Finkelstein Disney Vacation

Also, my husband is currently serving in Afghanistan, so any suggestions on how to "mark" he's not on this trip.

Thank you so much for all suggestions!!

Deena
This is what I came up with:

It's AWEOME!!!! Thank you! Can you take out of the head "2013 Finkelstein Disney Vacation" and put it below head? And below that put an asterick with "Serving in Afghanisten" and take that out of the head but leave the asterick after every Larry? I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

Also, make another head with: Ilene, Jake, Ben "2013 Disney Vacation"
And another with: Leisa, Rachel "2013 Disney Vacation"

I can not thank you enough! You are amazing! Everyone is going to be so surprised!

Deena :woohoo:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell2013 View Post

MM Word Head:

The Magic
Concordia Ave East
Princess Background

Thank you in advance!!

Hi I am happy to do these for you. I have a few word head designs. Did you want the one with the family name in the middle or the picture of Capt Mickey? I haven't done designs for the room # before but I can give it a try. Do you want a specific princess?
Yes if you could put our family name in the middle that would be great!!

I would appreciate it if you could but understand otherwise, no specific princess she loves them all!!

Sorry one more thing, could you do up some FE tags as well, I love the one you did with Mickey, if it could just say Mickey's Stash! Enjoy! Mike, Diana & Danika #2017

It's AWEOME!!!! Thank you! Can you take out of the head "2013 Finkelstein Disney Vacation" and put it below head? And below that put an asterick with "Serving in Afghanisten" and take that out of the head but leave the asterick after every Larry? I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

Also, make another head with: Ilene, Jake, Ben "2013 Disney Vacation"
And another with: Leisa, Rachel "2013 Disney Vacation"

I can not thank you enough! You are amazing! Everyone is going to be so surprised!

Deena :woohoo:

Here you go:

This Goofy "Beth Blvd" is so beautiful!!

Could I please add it to my request?

With the blue background also, but with Mickey Mouse? Saying "Asha Ave" and Disneyland up top?

Actually, if it's not too much to ask, I'd love them for my whole group...

Asha Ave
Angie Ave
Olivia Ave
Joy Ave
Mike Ave

But the Asha one is top priority... I feel like I'm asking for a lot already...

Oh gosh... Just thought of another idea...

This one is top priority, and the others, including "Asha Ave" would be fantastic, but would totally understand if it's too much.

What' I'd LOVE for her birthday (that's the August 18th party)

Is a Mikey Mouse street sign, but with Happy Birthday up top, and Asha below. Or maybe Asha up top, and Happy 10th! below? Whatever you think is best would be so awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter