LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Design: Could be a magnet or T-Shirt. I can add up to six ballons, specify color for each. Also can change ship name or add cruise dates :)

Welcome back! Love, love, love this! Any chance I could get one with the "Fantasy" name and the dates "March 23-30, 2013" Also, could I possible get one with Sophia the 1st that says, "Happy 7th Birthday Callie!"
You are so generous to do this for people. I am inspired to pay your kindness forward. Thank you!!!

I just noticed that Jaime is misspelled. you have JAMIE. I showed the transfers to my family....and I didn't notice myself until then. I know you are away now, and I am in no hurry, but if you wouldn't mind redoing that one I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Donna

Lady B,

Would you be able to make me a mickey head with Disney dream in one ear and Feb 10, 2013 in the other ear please?

Thanks, I really like your work!

Sherie

Lilo's Mom said:
I just noticed that Jaime is misspelled. you have JAMIE. I showed the transfers to my family....and I didn't notice myself until then. I know you are away now, and I am in no hurry, but if you wouldn't mind redoing that one I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Donna

I am so sorry! :( i will fix it when I return!

Hi Lady B! When you return from vacay, can I please have the following Dream design with dates of March 24-28, 2013 for a FE gift? Thanks so much!

DisneyDreamSignJan13-17_zps37cf3660.jpg

You designs are great! We booked our trip close to the departure date so we won't have time to pull this together. I'll keep you in mind for our next trip!

shezfrombermuda said:
Lady B,

Would you be able to make me a mickey head with Disney dream in one ear and Feb 10, 2013 in the other ear please?

Thanks, I really like your work!

Sherie

I'm still on vacation but have a quick question about this so I can work on It when I get home. Do u want the Mickey head with the buttons that looks like mickeys pants or just a plain head or one with a pic of the ship? :) thanks!

Hi Lady B,

I love your stuff! Would you be able to make me three for our upcoming trip when you return from your vacay? I would love two pirate Mickey heads with the names Caden and Colton and the Minnie with the tiara with the name Reise. Thank you!!

Hi Lady B,

I know you are still on vacation but I wanted to write to you now in case I forgot to in a few days (very easy for me to forget things lately). I know in your instructions you ask for atleast a month (and I totally understand if you cannot fill my request) but we are about 3 weeks away from our trip Disney reunion trip.

If possible would you be able to design 3 mickey heads and 1 minnie head with red polk a dot bow.

Mickey:
Nicholas
Lucas
Benjamin

Minnie:
Sofia

Again, if possible would you be able to design the years "2013" with the disney characters for the kid's autograph books. You're the designer so if you think that the idea i'm throwing at you could be improved by all means go ahead and tweak it. I was thinking:

Nicholas'
"your 2013 pic"
Walt Disney Autographs

Lucas'
"your 2013 pic"
Walt Disney Autographs

Benjamin's
"your 2013 pic"
Walt Disney Autographs

Sofia's
"your 2013 pic"
Walt Disney Autographs

My ideas was to print these Years in 4x6 photo paper and slide into the cover of a photo book. The heads I was thinking of printing on card stock and using on the front of each child's "surprise" bag.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us all. If I did not come across your thread my kids bags would be BORING.

Hope you are having an awesome vacation!!!!
Romina ::MinnieMo
(if it's easier to email me the jpegs you can do so to mina576@aol.com)

Oh shoot! I didn't realize you require a month notice. I am only 2.5 weeks away from my trip! If you cannot fulfill my request I undertand. I am so last minute for everything! :(

jannel80 said:
Oh shoot! I didn't realize you require a month notice. I am only 2.5 weeks away from my trip! If you cannot fulfill my request I undertand. I am so last minute for everything! :(

I should be able to do these adding names to a design I already have is fairly quick. I will try to do yours first when I return.

Hi LadyB I know you are on holidays but I thought I'd better post my request now or I'll forget LOL

There's no hurry for these things so just whenever you get the time :)

I have two requests:

1. Are you able to do me a Mickey head like this one MickeyHeadDad_zpsd2513661.jpg with "Big bro" on it.

2. Can I get a Halloween Mickey head like this one MickeyHalloweenYear2013_zps66fda764.png but the year 2014. Also in Mickey's left ear can it say "Mickey's not so scarey" (kind of arched around the ear)....and in the right ear "Halloween party!" (again arched around the ear). And underneath the middle graphic can you write "Walt Disney World" (arched around the chin area of head)

Gosh I hope this all makes sense and thank you in advance if you are able to do these for me!!

Hope you had an awesome holiday!!!

AJ x

I'm still on vacation but have a quick question about this so I can work on It when I get home. Do u want the Mickey head with the buttons that looks like mickeys pants or just a plain head or one with a pic of the ship? :) thanks!

One with the picture of the ship please. :goodvibes

Could you please do princess fills for Payton and Teagan when you return from vacation?? Thank you so much!!!

Hi! Hope you had a wonderful vacation. Could you make a couple DISigns for me?

Could you do a princess Mickey head with Sophia the First? The inside name would be Mommy.

Could you also do an autograph book cover page, using your Sophia the First, standing in front of her castle DISign? Could it say Landon's Autograph Book?

Thanks so much for your help!

Mommy to Two Princes said:
Hi! Hope you had a wonderful vacation. Could you make a couple DISigns for me?

Could you do a princess Mickey head with Sophia the First? The inside name would be Mommy.

Could you also do an autograph book cover page, using your Sophia the First, standing in front of her castle DISign? Could it say Landon's Autograph Book?

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi :) sure! What size do u need the cover? When do u need these by?

Thanks,
Donna

Here is the correction. I am very sorry for the mistake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter